Is this the most kinographic kino of all time?

Is this the most kinographic kino of all time?

Yes. Yes it is.

yeah, if you visit reddit on a regular basis

You would think that, Redditor

Reddit hates Marvel

If you take out the Marvel Tie in garbage and made the villain better this could have been a really good movie

no

it's meme kino.

Reddit: The Movie

Reddit hate GotG. Most normies don't get it.

>Reddit hate GotG. Most normies don't get it.
Have you ever conversed with a living person outside of the internet?

Oh, yeah I guess not. So that's why you're an idiot.

You must not have seen the new chris pratt jennifer lawrence movie pics that came out this week

t. Reddit

Redditors of the Galaxmemey

DANCE OFF BRO

the bland throwaway villain was my only complaint.

well paced, nice effects, well directed action, some (not all) jokes landed, characters were moslty likeable, and the soundtrack was used really well.

best summer blockbuster in a long time.

all in all I'd have to say REEEEEE THIS MOVIE IS POPULAR I FUCKING HATE IT REEEEEEEEEEE AM I COOL NOW??????

Let's talk about some of the themes in Guardians of the Galaxy. For example: have you noticed the emphasis on, how can I put it, "reproducing memories using technology" through the movie? Starlord reproduces memories of his mother and life on Earth by playing music using a primitive tape cassette player. On the planet of ruins where he is introduced as an adult, he uses a device to project ghostly images of the former occupants of the desolated city, like fleeting memories. There's a resonance here which tells us a little bit about the underlying sadness of Starlord: homesick, and time sick, for a past he barely or never actually experienced.

Memedians of the Redditxy

The sets look fake and its boring as fuck.

Turned it off after 20 minutes.

the only reason you all hate this movie is because everyone loves it. all in all it was entertaining, and different. not garbage like most of the superhero movies lately.

>Well made movie
>Sup Forums hates it
>terribly made movie
>Sup Forums calls it kino and has 20 threads a day defending it's honor
This place is the worst.