Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtu.be/LkCb3cP1Q20
youtu.be/Pfvch4o7_aQ
twitter.com/mde_never_dies/status/764434083145519104
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brits btfo

wtf they're clearly British m8

This skit was roughly equivalent to taking a giant shit on someone's doorstep and laughing

they were Bri'ish m9

(((((((((british humor)))))))))

you want to get high?

is the entire series just gonna be anti-feminist autism

Can some autistic please explain where the humor was in this piece of shit? I literally didnt even smile once through its entirety.

They were laughing at you.

there was no humour. the MDE subreddit is full of edgy misogynist teens circlejerking over how ````redpilled'''''' world peace is

The show really isn't funny, but I keep watching just to see how much conservative shit they're able to throw into each episode before they're canceled.

Filtered ;)

Everything seems like a big fuck you to adult swim so far. From that context, it's hilarious.

>the wall show

Someone's backing up your data

>It ain't you

people don't care about your buzzwords anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Fuck, I probably would have died of laughter if I was there for this.

>"Walking around with a lethal injection in your balls and you can't find a mate? Wow, jeeze, hard luck, pal."

Reminder that the CEO guy played the SIX THOUSAND YEARS cop in the hooker sketch.

Erick Hayden confirmed as MDE"s fifth Beatle?

>unPC = conservative

he's Charls "partner"

is it online yet

Nope. Been looking for it all day.

wasnt this show supposed to drop heavy red pills on americans about niggers and jews? What happened to Sup Forumss big debut in the mainstream? This show is tim and eric as fuck

do you guys not use jewtube?

the social critique these guys are going for could be funny if they werent so uncharismatic

redpill is simply a way to encapsulate the Sup Forums mindset, and its very accurate

Here you go

youtu.be/LkCb3cP1Q20

That's not the real show.

Yeah it is, it's fifteen minutes, without commercials it's slightly less

brits can't take the banter

stay mad limeys

i was LITERALLY quoting the mde fanboys. redpilled is your buzzword, not mine

EUROPOOP """"""""""""""""""""""HUMOR"""""""""""""""""

NOTE: THE IMAGE IS BLANK ON PURPOSE BECAUSE YUROP HAS NOT EVER PRODUCED ANY MEDIA OF VALUE OF COMEDIC, ARTISTIC, DRAMATIC, OR ANY LEVEL OF VARIETY.

I liked the first ep, but this one wasn't very funny. I liked the CEO bit, and how they dropped the "British" accents when getting serious with the chick, but overall it just seemed kinda bland and not really funny.

The "Jews" thing and some other bits just seemed like Sam trying to "sneak in" his political views. Which is great, whatever, but it's not funny.

Also the black dude's name was really funny, but I already forgot what it was. Tinky or something.

The lawyer scene was more dark than funny, in fact was it even meant to be funny?

lawyer scene?

Sorry CEO

>ameridoop experiencing a mental breakdown

You need to be more social you would understand most women these days are brittney in that sketch

I operate on about 3-4 layers of irony in my day to day life and I just can't get MDE at all

Help me friends

Dubs say you should go back to r3ddit and stay there

So what I go on Reddit... Grow up dude, this is a public board for anyone, not your personal space for misogyny and other dumb shit... Jesus Christ..

Pure kino

shut up sam

>It always works better just to omit certain details...
>Lie?
>Withhold truth...
>What would you do if I told you that was my plan for picking up a woman? You have a bad Carfax, and I'm just supposed to take that? Are you the car dealer selling me a car with a bad Carfax? I THINK YOU'VE HAD TOO MANY ACCIDENTS, MOOVIING AHN~
>CHUCK-CHARLIZE
Charls and Nick laughing at the end gets me every fucking time. Charls' face, man...

you shouldn't need more than 1, max 2

>Charls' face, man...

watch his reaction when she says "i'm a queen"

10/10

do you have also a link for the first episode?

im pretty sure theyll all be on jewtube search it

honestly thought he was the funniest in both episodes

>INDEED YOU WERE A DRINKING LASS

youtu.be/Pfvch4o7_aQ

that bit was truer to OG mde than anything on the show so far

Erick hayden has a bright future ahead of him.

watching this now
>these seamless transitions between cockney, Irish, Australian and southern American

misogynist was your meaningless buzzword

>ITT people who didn't get the sketch
see pic related

nice thanks

but damn the censoring is killing pretty much every substance they had

That part where a used up skank is too old to be riding the cock carousel and is looking for a beta provider is pretty amusing.

Americans are so terrible at the "British" accent

It's because there isn't one. I'm English and even I can't do a stereotypical London accent, because I'm Northern and speak completely different from that

>I can't do a stereotypical London accent, because I'm Northern and speak like a retarded monkey

Fixed that for you.

>complete and utter disdain

>the opening with images of their normal former selves morphing into their disturbing present selves
>Sam roasting the fuck out of her about her drinking using that ridiculous accent
>THAT'S WHAT THE QUEEN WOULD DO! SHE SAYS, "NICK, I LIKE TO DRINK AND PASS OUT AND BE COMPLETE RUBBISH"
>BACK STAGE I ASKED YOU IF YOU WERE A DRINKING LASS, MISS~
>the girls in the background aged 9, 16 and 23
>Tinky fucking it up first go, by the way my name is Tinky (bites lip)
>Nick's entire Carfax bit
>JEWS ROCK!!! intercut with behind the scenes footage of production and the (((AS executives)))
>"I LOVE JEWS" -sam hyde in a bird costume
>Charlize vaping
>CEO downing a Monster, a Red Bull and a handful of niacin in his car before going into the office
>Charls dancing around to shoegaze looking like Uncle Fester in yet another kino ending
Sometimes I kinda feel like a ride, y'know? Sometimes it's your turn and when you're out you're out and some other guy that you've never heard of is on right in back of ya!

this episode was brilliant

moving on...

Charls vapeing and sam smoking a cigar on tv was awesome

also, the black lady laughs at her. i'm certain the black lady was in on the joke.

She's just not uptight about it like the white girl

What do you mean?

that could be it too. the entire situation is ridiculous. she obviously had a sense of humor.

>condo

Nah I'm Cumbrian, it's all the other Northerners that sound like retarded monkeys

not just a bird costume, a fucking toucan costume

Just realized Charls is potentially the blue guy cause there's a moment of him jamming out on the drums.

I think he's trying to say chuck is gay. But he isnt, he is obviously w/a girl in the write meeting video

dont worry about it

it was really great

nah, apparently neither of them were

twitter.com/mde_never_dies/status/764434083145519104

what?

no it wasnt meant to be funny

Brits can't do american accents for shit either. They can do the generic ones at best but if you ask for a regional one like a southern accent. It's god awful.

the fuckery is overwhelmingly laughter inducing

I'm not american and love Sam Hyde's comedy. Fuck off.

alright alright alright

Mde never dies

it was kind of funny

Reminder that this talentless unfunny hack is a Jewish shill and controlled opposition to make the right wing look stupid

americans also can't do american accents

>Brits can't do american accents for shit either.
Yeah, cause it's very hard to pretend your IQ is 50% lower than usual.

How is this show going over so many heads?

Not just ITT, but the fb and twitter comments. Are that many people really just completely mentally detached?

This shit was so unfunny. The last skit was awesome though but i didn't laugh once

unzips american eagle

I'm not American or British and I think their stuff on youtube is much funnier.

This TV format doesn't work for them. They have sketches that are 13 minutes long and that are 2 minutes long. This makes them shove several into an 11 minute slot.

Yeah except if you actually had a brain then you would know that white Americans perform as well in school as white uk kids. It's been proven.

>britcucks

Every time I rewatch it, it gets funnier.

examples?

Only if you factor in the shitskins. Then again we will be smarter after europe becomes the middle east.

>I have no comedic talent because I'm a fat ugly kike loser

>I know! I'll just act like a retard! That's funny!

I disagree with this episode. First episode was kind of weak. The sketches in this one were on same level as youtube. You are just being a hipster.

I didn't get the last sketch either. Someone explain it to me.

eh, seem pretty split between people who just think it's weird stoner stuff and people who love it

that's probably the best they could hope for.