Do you take any AD? what are your experiences? is it worth?

Do you take any AD? what are your experiences? is it worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xtMKLn8TiMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes
and yes totally. absolute game change

oh baby... 1st gen benzos... have fun I guess... don't drink...

Any medfag here? My shrink gave me something new, it's called Grindaxin. I don't understand a shit about this. How bad is it?

Terrible omg. It's the devil
youtu.be/xtMKLn8TiMM

nvm confused i with something else...

Yes. Paxil. To me it is worth it. I have terrible debilitating anxiety attacks without it.

gridaxin? didn't knew about that ... I take modaphinile btw.

i have the same question but w/ valdoxan, any information woul be appreciated

im medfag, its fine
similar to xanax actually

I do.
It's fun when you start taking these, but after a while you won't feel them anymore.

But they help me with social anxiety and depression wich is nice

what the fuck are you talking about? Zoloft's not a benzo.

Used to be on Citalopram, just made me drowsy tbh. But they affect everyone differently to an extent

medfag again, good for depression, especially when you have problems with sleep
usually non-addictive

if you could answer that would be awesome. first i had zoloft, then esticil and now he gave me valdoxan. are they similar?

Symestical, totally worth it.

thanks a lot!

what about modaphinile? my shrink gave it to me for my ADHD, if you know something that is not easy to find please tell me

(i'm a medfag in progress so I kind of need to know)

Been on paxil since 2003.

none of this shit is "fine" you fucking retards, unless you have had a chronic condition for over a year and nothing you can do personally will change it, IE: Get a better job, move, improve your living situation, work on your personal relationships with family and friends etc.

You shouldn't be taking these things,
You little almonds are going to rub themselves raw and go all wonky-woo and you'll be in a worse state than before, except this time with a crippling drug dependency and neuro-transmitter imbalance.

do not fucking drink or smoke weed on zoloft. You WILL be worse off than not taking it at all.

Not a benzo, dumbass.

do you have any recommendations if i have to take it every night with ketilept, like for some vitamins and stuff? any advice appreciated thanks in advance

Wellbutrin and Abilify make me not want to kill myself, but I still feel bland all the time. Doc just put me on zoloft which will hopefully help

That's generally who takes them.
I was going to fail out of school because I just didn't care about anything. Have felt like shit for years. Meds helped

>Be me, 16
>Get 30 count bottle of sertraline(Zoloft) 50mg from a friend
>Dump and count only 24
>Fucking liar cuck friend
>Been depressed, doing drugs on the reg
>Take whole bottle, 1.2g
>Put on the first Alien movie
>Let's do this.jpg
>20 minutes in pass the fuck out
>Wake up when the credits are rolling
>Pupils huge af, dazed and confused
>Stay in my room all night, hear voices in the walls
>Tweaked/brain dead for 2 days
>Still hear voices occasionally

modafanil is a wakefulness agent. The exact mechanism isn't fully understood. What is understood is it's not a traditional stimulant. Traditional stimulants have been used for hears to treat adhd type conditions.

My psychiatrist thinks that stimulants and the like only mask the symptoms of adhd and do nothing to actually treat it or improve it.

Thanks Dr. Talkingoutofhisass

modaphinil is a nootropic and i doub't you're a medfag because it seems like you don't know shit tbh

If your shrink thought you had ADHD you'd be on vivance or ritalin or adderall
stop larping in a depression thread you fucking hypochondriac retard

I already went wonky woo fagbitch

That's what I take, 20mg. Slow to start taking effect but its done absolute wonders for me

I smoke meth im not addicted I can quit when I want to

you guys should 100% stop what your doing and check out
> Sиαpchαty.me
as soon as you can lol

Can confirm. Took Zoloft for 3 months and mixed with smoking, which I use for insomnia and migraines, made shit real bad

Took 50mg of Zoloft a day after a suicide attempt, didn't really help at all

I take exeffor 75mg and 600-1000mg of tramadol everyday serotonin syndrome here I comeeeee

I'm on Zoloft 100mg and Ativan 0.5mg for anxiety and depression

The Zoloft gives me awful heartburn and fucks me up bad if I take it on an empty stomach

The Ativan is awesome but I can't take it often to prevent resistance to it

I honesty haven't noticed a psychological change with the Zoloft, even after 4 months (25 to 50 to 100). My chest pains from stress are about 50% better but that's it. I still want to die as soon as possible, and hate this awful fucking planet.

My doctor is shocked that it has no effect on me.

You dingus-fuck, it takes weeks to have an effect

I'm on Lexapro

it's shit. ruins my sleep and dulls any positive emotions i may feel. it does reduce anxiety but it's usually not worth it

*No effect on mental state I mean

Taken them on and off since 16, some weaker varieties have little to no side effects, but the stronger ones can cause nausea for a few weeks, depends how your body works.

I take Zoloft 100mg every morning for last 2 months and it fuckin works I'm not a miserable cunt and dont take my shit out on my friends and family any more, I don't think too deeply about things anymore.. used to be on Prozac but that used to make me feel too spaced out and sit for hours with no thoughts! Stay away from benzos though they can fuck you up and make you feel worse.. side effects can last for life!

Couldn't cum when I was on zoloft or prozac. Sucked, so I stopped cold turkey

prescriped a few years ago after a rough patch of sorts, definitely worth it at the time

now i can't get off it though

overall i'd do it again because those attacks were awful

jews

I used to get Citalopram, but with the constant heartburn and possibility of lasting sexual dysfunction as a side effect I stopped taking it after actually landing myself a job.

i take st johns wort, while it doesnt really help those severe episodes, it keeps the everyday blues away, its worth a try imo

fucking idiot

ITT: Utterly Blinkered Brainwashed Americans comparing notes on brain altering meds.
Keep lapping 'em up anons. You've no idea just how far in you are

>this

what's your story tho why are you so mad

t. muhammed from the UK

2015 called. It wants its meme back

Why did this trigger you?

They will help with depression, but you will never cum again.

why

I kek'd

american sure lol