Good alternatives to spotify?

good alternatives to spotify?

Other urls found in this thread:

alibalicou.deviantart.com/art/Eole-608641604
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just pirate and buy from artists you like. its 2017. you don't need to shell out

Torrent everything and if you find something you like buy it.

thanks for the tips. what program do y'all use for playing/organizing your downloaded music?

Soulseek but there are a lot of idiots who upload 128kbps or incomplete albums

Foobar2000. I highly recommend it. Easy to Use, doesn't use up that memory, you can post flac, full customization, etc.

The goat album art for the goat alt rock album

I'm on Linux and other *nix systems so I use mpd and ncmpcpp as a client to it.

Using Sup Forums sharethreads and Hispanic blogspots

shhhhh, dont post that here. Its too good for Sup Forums

A cassette of every lil boom song

youre not a real soundcloud rapper until youve dyed your dreads

Tru

Why don't people use Soulseek? It's just there and it works

serious question

I mainly use Spotify but I use Soulseek if an album i'm looking for isn't on Spotify.

potential malware?

I love Happiness, Strawberry Swisher Pt.1 + 2 and Don't Tell Dave but don't really care for the rest of this album. Any recommendations?

Btw I use foobar. It was kind of annoying to set it up normally but if you look around there is a lot of really good themes and plugins for it. Def recommend. Pic related.

in some .flac or .mp3? Idk it sounds like you'd have to fuck up badly for that to happen to you

fuck up badly?

Google Play Music family deal. $18.00 a month, 6 separate devices, YouTube Red and ad free. Upload any music (up to 50,000 songs) that's not on the streaming service. You can't go wrong.

>You can't go wrong
>You don't own your music, it's subscription service
>Limited in number of devices to use
>and it's a family dela

This is why things are still fucked up. Nobody's got their shit together. Spotify is doing alright just because it's adequate.

Do you remember where you found the interface u r using in ur pic? I like it.

>$18.00 a month. You can't go wrong.

u went wrong

closure in moscow, belle noire, strawberry girls, o the joy, defeater, chon even though everybody knows chon
idk how you cant love nasa though

These pretty much, although I use Deezer and Apple Music , it's not the same . I'm probably going to get a 256gb and a fiio . Streaming is only good for checking stuff out, half the time they don't have the shit I want , it's either not album , or incomplete, or missing songs or tagged incorrectly. Example is the cure's boys don't cry , killing an Arab , fishmans, chac mool, and a huge stuff of the music I have in Spanish isn't there. I actually just finished transferring my Apple Music playlist since it's getting canceled the 17th

Available *

background Youtube players like Floating Tube. the ads arent too intrusive and youll never beat the selection on good ol YT

musicbee is better

Modded spotify with no ads (pc/mac/ios/android) there is versions for each.

Or download your music off deezloader (320kbps mp3)

flacs are pretty big. where do yall store all this music? external harddrives or what? surely you run outta room on your pc

gotta say +1 to streaming services for storage space/easy mobile use. sure, you don't "have" the music but there doesn't seem like an easy way to listen on-the-go using the download method, besides swapping songs on your phone periodically

No one here use iTunes to organize their music?
I like how you can edit and add stuff so easy. I download everything from torrents. And listen spotify on pc with addblock

alibalicou.deviantart.com/art/Eole-608641604 There you go my man.
Damn thanks dude I'll check out everything