Are kids pure and innocent?

Are kids pure and innocent?

haha no

No. Degeneracy of the parents is already transmitted while even in the womb.

Nope. Kids do really fucked up things.

Imo I don't think they are born evil, unless they're mentally retarded or something, but all depends on the environment the child is growing in and the people around the child

checked

good thread

Kids do not really have the capacity for empathy until like 3rd or 4th grade. They are capable of some truly fucked up shit.

You were a kid once, why don't you try and answer the question yourself?

No spend 5 minutes on periscope or younow and see 10yo girls spreading their assholes open for virtual "Likes"

I think I know where this is going...

Example plz, dont believe you

never....

Of what

Those are both concepts made by humans.

The concept of purity is nonsensical. So too is the concept of innocence.

In so far as the fabric of the concept of innocence relies wholly on the idea that we are all, otherwise, guilty. This guilt, therefore, is then used to enact punishment and gain control.

So I will go with no on both counts. There is nothing in this world that is innocent or pure. Those are subjective things, and so long as we're judging... there can be no purity or innocence.

Ie. The foundation upon which innocence is true, rides upon a bed of guilt. In other words, it's all bullshit.

Oh god, no. Absolutely not

no

No

No. I done some horrific shit as a kid...

Very true, my father was the laziest anti social fucker ever and I am pretty much the same even though I hated him my entire childhood

No. Don't you remember being a kid?

I hope not. My daughter reminds me a lot of me. I hope she finds herself in the same dark places of curiosity I was at her age.

Fucking this. Why don't any of you retards ever care about facts??

You sound like an opinion tbh

ok

>Are kids pure and innocent?

No, 80% of them are evil scumbags. Says something about their parents.