New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, sup both?

Neutral.
Just slept like 4 hours and Im now just fucking broken tired.

Fine here. You?

It's been years, faggots. Fuck off already and take your cancer with you.

Kek, I know that feel.

Not bad I guess 2 more days in work to go.

Waiting for Sunday to get shit faced

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>Queen

SJW

catie is so hot

You know it

What's up my;
friends
h8rs
lovers
????????????????
Yes. It's me.

No one???

I miss the days when you could filter by ID
GMT, I know you're here. Don't be shy.
Charlie?

Hey man how are you? I'm alright just waiting for some time off.

Finals next week. I need to put my notes into one sheet this weekend.
Other than that, I'm just like you. Wednesday should be the end of this semester, and I have to get a big boy job for the summer.
Nothing much new, are you good?

Good luck with that dude. What kinda job you planning on doing?

Yeah I can't complain I guess.

Yes. I am here.

Electrician apprentice. Need so many work hours outside of class to qualify for tests I'd like to take in the next two years.
Hi buddy. Took you long enough, whatcha doing? Jerking off to the pictures you post? Sad to see you're still here. I had to mute most of your posts to read the thread. You good? Happy day 4 u?

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Lol had your post filtered because you replied to spastic.

Certainly beats roofing eh.

Hey Mike how are you? Buddy, that wasn't me, I'm not a nigger, kek. Sorry, I was watching a film. I'm fine, thanks.

I have no hate, he might be won over just like I was. I'm still not a bawksie fan, but I do show up for you. My wife says hi, btw. She just groans when she sees the Sup Forums catalogue.
>baouxi hating again?
Yes, she knows who you are. Remember the one drunken convo we had about you staying here and snuggling? That's her biggest memory of you. (rofl)

I'm fine. How are you?
>and who the fuck are you?

I'm Charlie, kek. But the real one, not the faggot that posts nigger cocks.

GMT can confirm, please?

Lmao it does not surprise me that she isn't a fan of Sup Forums

LOL. The hours (years) I spent giving you two metric tonnes of shite.
She knows I was home, so it could be worse. Even if i posted horribly shooped images of nekked bawksie.

SO, is Charlie in this thread?

Duuuuuuuuudeeee. Charlie is mee.

Amigo, si GMT no puede verte, no eres quien te dice ser. Buen intento aunque.

Yeah he's here

Are both him.

Veo que tu español sigue mejorando. Don't worry, I know you need proofs, so I'm not mad anymore if you don't recognize me.

Apologies. Too many people want to pretend to be you.
How are you? Did you snowboard this year?
ty

Don't worry, as I've just said. Yeah, I went to the Pyrenees (France-Spain border) with a couple of friends.

And you? How are your studies going?

No, google translate está mejorando. Mi español necesita más trabajo que nunca porque no lo estoy usando con tanta frecuencia.
Asumí que el spammer agarró tu foto. Es bueno verte feliz (amigo?)

Verified.
Over soon. I'm not a math oriented person, and this semester is heavy on the math, I'm going to pass, but sometimes I wonder if it's more my social graces. Apprenticeship this summer to fill quota for journeyman.
How are yours, friend?

bache

Math sucks

I can't stand theoretical math. -I, WTF? just call it one, or negative one, and STOP USING LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Electrical math is all fractions with letters, powers, and square roots. I'm learning the math electrical engineers have to use, and I'll never need to apply it. No matter how far I progress in the field, to comply with legal standards, I will have to have an electrical engineer do the math.
Whatever
I'm just happy to exercise my brain for a change. I still don't like math, but it is going to be a need to know for the rest of my life.

I'm still there. If everything goes ok, I'm finishing my degree this summer. Good luck with your maths, btw

>Asumí que el spammer agarró tu foto
Not actually, I posted it myself. Most of the post saying I was Charlie were written by me, in fact, kek.

I think I haven't seen any number in my aeronautical Maths since years ago...

Awesome, you working at home or coming to this side of the pond? Apprenticeship? What are your summer plans, amigo?
This kills the Mike. because of multilevel variables that are requires for the calculations I have to do.... I get it.
I don't like it.
I have to spend 8 hours this weekend moving 16 weeks of notes into index cards. IF I ever need to use these calculations, I'd have to look up reference... I'm still required to know them...
Not that different from what I'm sure you have to deal with, but I think you have more letters.
I could not deal with your level of math, Usted.
>I know it's imperfect, but I wish to show you respect.

How's it going

Not bad dude. How's you?

>I think you have more letters
I'll tell you the progression:
numbers - latin letters that are supposed to be numbers - greek letters that are supposed to be numbers - greek letters that are supposed to be functions.

I finished doing some practices in a company. I learned a lot, and I'm now focusing in finishing all my remaining subjects, so I stay at home most part of the day. Still not thinking about the summer, far away from me, I just have plans for an Aerosmith concert.

And you? Any summer plans, my friend?

Tired as all fuck but decent

At least you got the weekend off

Anyone have nudes of her?

Gonna be non stop anyway though, should complain really

Well that does suck

>I'll tell you the progression:
numbers - latin letters that are supposed to be numbers - greek letters that are supposed to be numbers - greek letters that are supposed to be functions.I finished doing some practices in a company. I learned a lot, and I'm now focusing in finishing all my remaining subjects, so I stay at home most part of the day.

Yeah. Lots of greek for me too. It's why I have to take 100 pages of notes and put them into note cards this weekend. i couldn't do the math you do. I'm glad we have people that undrestand it, like you, to help us all out.
That is above my pay grade, amigo.
>summer
Intern.
The last degree I recieved (business mngmt) they said I had no experience. I applied for many jobs, but they NEEDED experience. I'm not making the same mistakes. I already called 50 people and have the best ones on my desk. just filling out paperwork and waiting for calls, 2 I'm sure will call back I've already made headway.
After that it's fix the house and walk the dogs. How about you?

Well, I hope you do well with your Maths, then.

As soon as the summer starts, I'm going to look for a job, so I can start working in September, I'm not going to waste any time, I know getting experience is a must.

Well, I'm going to bed, it was nice to talk to you again. I hope I'll see you soon.

Good night to everywun.

Night night dude

Most of mine are simple substitution math, like Ohms law. BUT, if you get into the measurement of Ohms in a buried plate... It becomes a bunch of boring variables that I can't care about now.
I like most of it because it's tangible math, I've never had that in my life outside of accounting, or statistics. I loved stats. I hope I can use my love of tangible math to make this a real career.
If not, I'd flip things and work for a few people around here that do 12V things.

It's nice to see and talk to you, Charlie.

gn.

ach boxxer, schade das du immer noch da bist.
genau wie ich