Fingerbox exchange thread

Fingerbox exchange thread.
So my mom bought me a fingerbox like i always wanted, but she didn't take into consideration i have pretty thin fingers.
Sadly it's not store bought, but custom made so i can't just take it back. Is anyone willing to trade their fingerbox for mine?
I'm desperate.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats a finger box?
Maybe i should use google to find out but this is quicker

I'm so sorry to hear this user. I'd happily have traded you one, but sadly we just sold the last of the family fingerboxes in an estate sale. Had a couple passed down from my great grandfather who got his while fighting in world war 1.

Good luck to you.

Digging deep on those old memes.

Gosh darnit, I got out of the fingerbox biz back in '13, sold my vast collection in an online auction for a hefty sum.
I'm absolutely certain that one of my boxes would've been just the right one for you. Too bad.

Good luck in your search!

Im sorry OP, I sold my fingerbox last month, I hope you can find some1 to trade bro

I don't even have my fingerbox images anymore...

>2017
>doesn't know what a fingerbox is

wtf user

i can maybe help, i got some oak wood fingerboxes to exange.
But i'm europe, is that okay?

Ha ha white boi. Let a real man fill that finger box

Kek faggot

>tfw no fingerbox
the urge, man

Looks like she bought you a penis box. Put your penis in it and enjoy yourself.

>being this autistic

Just picked up my fingerbox passion again. The feels.

hawhawhaw. These threads never stop being precisely as funny as they were when they first appeared.

Die in a fire, you cancerous fuck.

That's a thumb box faggot. Try harder.

I remember these fucking things. Eventually, they got to be such a problem that my school banned them.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS A FINGERBOX WTF!??!!?!?

Sorry man, it's a fingerbox.

Whoa, your dick is webbed wtf

No way man, I've had the same fingerbox since I was like 13. I'm 27 now.

The fingerbox doesn't fit my fingers obviously but there's still a lot of good memories in it, not trading that for anything.

Why don't you just make one yourself? Like my father did when he was a kid. It's a tradition in our family to make our own fingerboxes when we turn 12

god these fucking things were everywhere in my town. Annoying as shit and only used by autist children.

Proof i have it. PLEASE someone trade me a wooden finger box. I already own a marble one and an aluminium one. Tomorow i will post how to make your own aluminium fingerbox. I'll send $50 too for a trade.

I'm 1/64 Cherokee and sadly OP we just sold all of our medicin mans original handmade finger boxes.

lol

this shit was banned at my high school
remember when these rivaled Pokemon in popularity? dude i miss coming home from school and immediately going to my room to use my finger box

They're banned here too, people would never pay attention in class because of them. We used to be searched before lunch, some guy smuggled his in his sandwich.

You've gotta be careful about where you're getting your fingerbox. I had a small collection of them a few years ago. One of them turned out to be a cheap knock off from China, and I almost lost my finger to it.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

Was it one of the mechanical models? I had one that was supposed to be a one size fits all with a varying width aperture. That shit almost snapped my index finger off.

>knowyourmeme.com
normie fag, please end your life.

Kys let the newfags sweat

i haven't gotten around to digging mine out the closet yet. i'll probably buy a used one. fucking hate new models. old shit always works better

I don't fuck with shiznaw less than the gom jabbar

It might have started as a meme, but it's based in reality. OP is proof.

I liked a four-barrel fingerbox that was posted a little while ago.

It was solid-state, but it was a multi-finger wood box with the titanium finger holes. I guess it overheated one day and the metal bits clamped shut.

I wanted to trade, but once you put your penis inside your finger box I lost interest.

>WHAT IS A FINGERBOX?
A fingerbox is a box with a hole in it. Inside is something to interact with that's tactically interesting, from stiff felt or bristles to putty to feathers to (in the case of the AY-O fingerboxes) nails. Short version, it's a fidget toy with an insane collector's market.
>How long do these things go back?
We're still figuring that out! Again, the codifier and namer was AY-O in 1964, though he was making them before WWII.
>Who the fuck is AY-O?
Takao Iijima, a Japanese artist. If you have one of his, you're sitting on a goddamn gold nugget of awesome.
>Is (x) a Fingerbox?
Is it a box? Do you put your finger in it? Is it otherwise ultimately pointless/nonutilitarian? If so, probably.
>Is this just a dumb meme?
Everything on Sup Forums is a dumb meme (except Milhouse), but these are a real thing. Lurk and learn, newfags!

So has anyone actually gotten their hand on one of these? They seem gimmicky as hell, but I kinda want one.