I feel lonely, even in the presence of people I am lonely, what do I do?

I feel lonely, even in the presence of people I am lonely, what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gk2O1CuRCXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry94tFG4CIM
youtube.com/watch?v=qPCCc1vPFFo
youtube.com/watch?v=SzLVL6qtB2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=gk2O1CuRCXs

Do you fucking think you are the only one? I am maried for 15 years and feel lonely every fucking single day. Deal with it. And carry on.

I'm not saying I'm the only one, but I just wanted a way to deal with it

Find a fucking hobby goddamnit, its not other people responsibility to entertain you. Thank god im an introvertic type of human, all I need is a 15min conversation once a month and im perfectly fine being alone.

Bumping for interest. I don't know how to carry a conversation. Don't know if adhd or not but I get disinterested quickly and space out. This makes it hard to build relationships and get laid.

You're probably lonely because you're a fucking asshole and hate yourself

You are addicted to thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry94tFG4CIM

Find out how to stop being lonely in your own company. You know, yours is the only real company you'll ever have. It's just you, in the end, in your mind, talking to you, whispering things to you, feeding your ego or tearing it down.

Stop being lonely when you're lonely. Feel alone, ok, but don't feel like you are alone. You always have you, and that's something that's so valuable that I can't even put it into words. Remember, you'll always have you.

Be gentle on yourself. I doubt you like to hurt other people. Don't hurt yourself. Understand that there is a difference between feeling alone and being lonely. You are never alone, so long as there is you. Learn to cherish yourself. To forgive yourself. To love yourself.

People will then gravitate towards you. You will become a bastion of security in a world that is full of self fear, the likes of which you face yourself now. Just think about your faults, forgive yourself for having them, and accept them as they are. You are human. We are human.

You are never alone so long as you are by yourself.

As long as you forgive yourself, that is. I care about you user. But you have to learn about yourself, and then forgive the things your learn, before you can ever truly understand what it means to not be lonely, even when you are alone.

We all do sometimes, that's perfectly normal. It's just that you can't relate to the people you're surrounded with

thats fucking wise af.

ur lonely with yourself. accept yourself. trust yourself. you are the only one you can TRULY trust. not family, not friends, but yourself.

Can't even trust myself
Always doing some shit while high, drunk or desperately horny

Unfortunately Western society doesn't teach anything about the self - you push all responsibility to a God - goodness comes from a higher entity, life comes from a higher entity, my life is in the control of a higher entity. But now you have to deal with some nosey fuck watching everything you do and judging you for it. You start to say "Fuck off!", "Give me some privacy!", you become atheist. Now you are even more lonely.

I know what it's like to hurt, user.

I know what it's like to hurt like this. I don't wish this on anyone. We all deserve love, especially the love that comes from within ourselves.

Nobody is worthless. If they were worthless, they wouldn't have be born. People are worth something, even if it is just to themselves.

We're all worth something. That's what I hope people will know. That's what I want people to know. Because I know what it's like to feel that you're worthless.

And it's wrong. It will always be wrong.

Here's the thing, retard: God is less about action and more about trust. And even if you don't believe in a higher power, there is still you. You are neglecting the self.

Athiest or Theist, it doesn't matter. You exist. You are worthy of existing, even if it's only to you.

That will always be true.

"Do I know myself? Is that why I can't control myself?"

youtube.com/watch?v=qPCCc1vPFFo

youtube.com/watch?v=SzLVL6qtB2s

>If they were worthless, they wouldn't have been born

Do you really think a spermatozoid race is a good way to determine who's worthy to live or not ?

don't do that shit then lol. you know better. that's what i mean. you know whats better for you. i know that because you are seeking help. you know you need help which is why you're asking for it. that's why the people here are trying to tell you that if you have a problem with yourself, you're the only one who can fix it. you are in control. you are the god of your life

That's one nice song user, thanks

I think we're all worthy to live user.
It's what we do and think while we are alive that determine where we go from there.

I don't know if that is the case. Sometimes I think about literally nothing at all.

Thats normal for everyone. Most people are just better at hiding it than others and they get along with their life...

That's what scary. Even if I'm in control I never choose what's good for me.

Have you tried blaming the Jews for it?

user, I love you.

What do you think about murder and suicide ?
(No troll here, I'm being honest)

You can't think about nothing because then that would not be nothing.

If you truly want to be without though, you need to learn to meditate.

Glad you like it!

To be without?

thought*

I tried to commit suicide.

The thing is, is that I didn't love myself. I still struggle with it. I'll always struggle with it, I think.

You know what though? Suicide comes from a place a seemingly inescapable despair. I wish I could have understood that I was worth living, simply because I was alive, and that that was me living.

It's hard, being suicidal. Feeling like you should die. But you know what? Nobody deserves to die. Not even me. The reason I think this? Because we exist. There is good we can do, people we can love.

Think about it. No matter how down you are, there is someone who loves you and whom you love. They need you.

You need you. Nobody else needs you more than you need you. In doing so, you can help others, who need somebody. Who need you.

Suicide comes when you feel as though nobody needs you, including yourself. But I promise you, having been in that darkness, having tried to die, you need you more than you need anybody else on this planet. It makes all the difference you beautiful, existing, deserving person.

There's a reason you exist.

For murder, that is the darkest despair there is. A sort of emotionless cause that has roots in the most deplorable human condition: psychopathy.

The ability to feel nothing at all.

Be glad you can feel user. Sometimes, it hurts. But it is a blessing.