Where and when do you think the next big terrorist attack will take place in Europe?

Where and when do you think the next big terrorist attack will take place in Europe?

Never

Tomorrow in Hamburg, germany, at the harbour birthday.

Spain, Barcelona maybe in august 2016

Netherlands, Rotterdam
city center clock 19:00

iraq pls

fuck you

saddam

Just in time for them to pass TTIP, the European equivalent of the TPP

www.citizen.org/TPP

don't go to rotherdam at 7pm

Rotterdam is full with muslims

why would they blow themselves up?

It would definitely make sure based geert rises to power and purges this country of pisslam.

>Rotterdam is full with muslims

>why would they blow themselves up?

Because that's what muslims do.

Apparently Turkey is a part of Europe now.
Just saying.

When: May 8th 5:25pm
Where: Istanbul
Casualties: All of them

Probably snuggled up in a blanket, feet up with a mug of hot chocolate in a dark room but for the light from my monitor watching it all unfold.

please vote for trump

Düsseldorf

Berlin in 10 minutes...

>"you guys are alright, Dont go to Rotterdam City center at 19:00 o'clock"

I'll laugh my fucking ass off if that actually happens

but all your brothers and sisters are there cleaning toilets.

why would you laugh?

Do not test Geert, my swarthy friend.

You can laugh because no one but white people ever want to blow up Poland.

Hopefully Eurovision!!!!

They are gonna shoot up Norway on the 17 May, that our national day. And then they will shoot up festivals and shit

Oh boy, luckily that city is full of nigs.

euro 2016 probably, most likely will target the fan zones

Muslim microterrorism like a little girl being gang raped or some guy getting beaten to death just for fun happens every day. It just doesn't make it news.

>mfw there was bombs discovered nearby at the Nissan factory either this morning or last night

Due to the shitty as fuck journalism it's impossible to tell if they were old war bombs or if they had been planted. The fact it didn't mention them being bombs from the war and then filling 90% of the article on Hitler, like they usually do, makes me think they were planted.

Fuck off, CIA plant. Your Canadian stench makes you all the more suspicious.

Europe is so cucked, that London and Paris could simultaneously get Tsar Bomba'd, and the Eurocucks would claim it was their own fault for being so racist and insensitive.

Really though, I feel like a nuke will go off within the next 20 years. What an exciting time things will be then.

your moms house

Any day now.

I wish these happenings were more frequent so maybe people would start doing something. But as of now they happen once every 4 or 5 months or so, when people have already forgotten about the last one.

It's happening right now in London.

This summer will probably be filled with terrorist attacks, just like last year.

I could also see when isis is actually losing hard that they go full desperation mode and just randomly attack everywhere.

Seems about every 5 months

>This summer will probably be filled with terrorist attacks
because the climate change heat will drive the muslims mad

you're too generous.

Fuck that's my city

This so much, holy fuck.

If you have balls you will be there at the specified time to prove nothing will happen.

thats not will happen today

Germany.

Oktoberfest.

thanks brown man.

This! The rest of the information is unknown...

No way in hell will they be able to get into the various stadiums, expect attacks after matches in restaurants and trains.

nice try ahmed but rotterdam is muslim capital of our country

postin 4 FBI-senpai

Here's the thing - whenever Sup Forums predicts a happening, it doesn't happen. That's our reverse meme-magic.

So to keep Europe safe, all we have to do each day is predict an attack the next day.

The attack will never come, and Europe will be secure.