Computer, create an exact copy of Counselor Diana Troi, naked, and Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge...

Computer, create an exact copy of Counselor Diana Troi, naked, and Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge, fully clothed but with his zipper open and his erect penis fully exposed with a length of 30 centimeters and girth of 7 centimeters.

Computer, simulate these two having rough but consensual sexual intercourse complete with loud sensual moaning throughout based on their known voice patterns in an accurate render of La Forge's quarters.

Computer, have Troi make periodic and complimentary remarks about the size of La Forge's penis at various states of sexual arousal, with an emphasis on it being black.

Computer, transmit feed directly to Commander William Riker's quarters on all monitors and mask the signal's point of origin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLGGBprKAEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

top kek why are those threads so funny
literally the best meme of the week

KEK

>implying anyone would believe geordi could get laid

Oh, and disengage the safety protocols.

unable to comply

>LaForge
>Not Worf
Worf is clearly the superior choice for HoloBull

Unless he was already on DS9.

someone post more brocoli holodeck stories

thanks for making me smile OP

WARP CORE BREACH IMMINENT

the absolute madman

howlin mad in fact

We need to find a way to melt this meme with baneposting so it becomes immortal

fuck off autist

Somebody get this hothead outta here

youtube.com/watch?v=bLGGBprKAEw

Computer, create my aircraft with 100 fully self-aware copies of Bane with full knowledge of my flight plan.

Unable to comply. A simulation following those parameters would cause the Enterprise to crash with no survivors.

Computer, create a better meme, safety off.

Computer, scan all available medical records for Doctor Beverly Crusher. Please generate a replica of her when she was twelve years old.

Computer, disengage safety protocols.