Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=co31Z8anKUw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=_od5-n3xNx4
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vufd_4rups
youtube.com/watch?v=JgSFAM5JlG4
youtube.com/watch?v=V5API42KeQo
youtube.com/watch?v=6abtMAcDbXw
amazon.com/Heat-Smart-Gloves-Black-Small/dp/B00KKMX6R2
google.se/maps/place/Muskö/@58.9853698,18.056178,807m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x465f61b118c61e01:0x7afa75cb8ac33a0c!8m2!3d58.9999599!4d18.1262048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

The reason why this guy is so fat is because he lost a shit ton of friends in one go.

The best military in the world

Pls no bully.

youtube.com/watch?v=co31Z8anKUw&t

youtube.com/watch?v=_od5-n3xNx4

I'm getting a sympathy heart attack

inb4 that autistic Indian starts spamming pics

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vufd_4rups

youtube.com/watch?v=JgSFAM5JlG4

I've never seen a group of people who look more like they don't want to be somewhere

A JELLY DOUGHNUT?

Why is that guy shooting backwards?

Tartu :3

this
youtube.com/watch?v=V5API42KeQo

What happened there?

Driver lost control and the truck flipped over. These trucks have poor maintenance and break down often.

Got my trusty sabor, where kraut tanks at!

>These trucks have poor maintenance and break down often.

No.

t.armyfag

source: your ass

The entire Brazilian military is falling apart. There is no money to buy new parts, so many vehicles are cannibalized to repair other vehicles.

What happened to the aircraft carrier São Paulo is an example of the state of the entire Brazilian military.

Didn't know Indians used Jewpups.

Source: Your ass.

Post proofs then?

>What happened to the aircraft carrier São Paulo is an example of the state of the entire Brazilian military.

They decided to ditch the carrier for a Assault Ships and new corvettes, which they should have been done years ago.

Stop lying on the internet, son.

Sounds like you're just embarrassed to admit in front of your foreign internet friends that the Brazilian military is shit. And that's ok, nationalism is a disease with no cure, i understand, it's just like schizophrenia.

They don't look like they had done much fighting when I compare it to pictures of german WW II POWs

We have license to produce them too

Scheisse ist das Hansa Pils?

Die perversen Abartigkeiten, die man so hört stimmen also.

>no proofs
>hurr blind nationalist

Thanks for the attempt, was fun.

I love your camo pattern.

The CG is also my favourite bit of kit

My friend, don't take what you hear seriously. I know how these rumours go. You're in a barbecue and that uncle starts saying "the military is falling apart" because he heard it the same way from someone else and then everybody who hears this takes it at face value.

The truth is, yes, some aspects of it are suffering from low budget, like not enough MRE's for everyone and if you have big feet there won't be boots for your size. But no, the trucks aren't breaking down often, they're in fact pretty sturdy.

If one has poor maintenance it's because the people who were supposed to be doing that job, weren't.

t. comes from a military family

Poland is Germany's rightful clay!

He is shooting traitors to motherland.

Trully, this mass brainwashing tool of mass destruction is your gratest tool of war, kike-san.

I served the Brazilian military and if write here the things that i saw there, you guys would likely send hitmen to come kill me. So i will keep my mouth shut to protect my family.

nee ich glaube das ist ötti.
macht die sache aber nicht sehr viel besser

nice oven mitts

get out you turkish cockroach

The Spurdo Forces
youtube.com/watch?v=6abtMAcDbXw

>served one year on a shithole base licking the floor
>think's he knows everything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>I served the Brazilian military and if write here the things that i saw there, you guys would likely send hitmen to come kill me.

Sounds like basic-tier bullshit to me.

This is how polish army really looks like. It's a JOKE!

My brother in law is in the Brazilian airforce he has a lot of fun there he says

It's a pretty fun experience if you know how to make friends. I had a great time, our lieutenant was strict but he was such a great guy, he would let me bring my 14 year old cousin to the base once in a while and let him shoot a little bit. The kid couldn't be happier

That's so cool, where are those caves ( not sure how to call that ) located?

Well shit slovenia has a military?

Oven mitts are for battling at high altitudes of the Himalayas

Hell they even managed to get the whole army on one picture

Then how come they don't use hand warmers or gloves.

Oven mitts are suppose to keep heat out. It seems in the Himalayas they want to keep heat in.

Poo
IN
Loo

>lost a shit ton of friends in one go
Like MIA? Because I think I know where they went.

lol

Those masks are cool as fuck

They are not oven mitts, almost every special forces that fights in high altitudes uses it.

You wouldn't know since your army couldn't even defeat flightless birds (EMUS)

Link related
amazon.com/Heat-Smart-Gloves-Black-Small/dp/B00KKMX6R2

Nothing special really

You admitted they were oven mitts 10 minutes ago..

Tell me Pajeeet, how popular is Jenkem, since poo is so abundant ?

here's the average greek
>units with mixed male female conscripts
>female hair outside the beret
dafuug

Biiiikes! :DDD

Kinda doesn't make sense tho. I mean with all the weight of the equipment keeping the balance might be hard.

Muskö

google.se/maps/place/Muskö/@58.9853698,18.056178,807m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x465f61b118c61e01:0x7afa75cb8ac33a0c!8m2!3d58.9999599!4d18.1262048

Well I respond to the term Pajeet too even though Pajeet isn't even a real name in India but we know white people are pretty dumb and ignorant

>Jenkem
Sorry, we are not familiar with Ausgaylian cuisine

totally cucked military, would not recomend

snownigger lyfe

will germanics ever recover
looks pretty fun actually, fuck the police

Brazilian airforce officer ranks is for upper-class people, plus considering he has a Belgian wife, that just seals the deal.

Brazilian upper-class people only have fun, their life os consists of moving from important positions to even more important positions and commanding armies of ignorant people who have an average IQ of 70. Brazil is very similar to India in this sense, strong caste system.

>10 years till i become a high officer and be able to yell at people

Welp.... it's the shitness i choose.

*Joins the Brazilian army*

also >tfw no qt polish army bf

Special forces fighter with number "44" on helmet.
Caucasus, Dagestan 2014

>"44"

Hmmmmmm.....