How do I get rid of my phimosis? should I pull the foreskin back whenever I pee?

how do I get rid of my phimosis? should I pull the foreskin back whenever I pee?

Other urls found in this thread:

phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pics to show how bad it is

just tear your frenulum like anyone whose ever had sex

here
sex is painful

phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/

also here, dunno if it's too much girth but I cant pull back further

should I pull back whenever I pee tho?

Not being able to pull the forskin all the way back is called ultra phimosis. If left untreated you will get dick cancer because you can clean it properly. No choice but adult circumcision. Did mine at 21 and it wasn't that bad other than a few weeks of fankendick. Got to stay lit on tabs for a while. My sex life is better and my junk doesn't look like it is wearing a beanie anymore. Win-Win in my opinion.

I think you have to get circumcised

I like my foreskin tho. it used to be worse but I stretched it out a bit. the reason why sex is painful for me is because my dicks too sensitive since it's never exposed from the foreskin.
I might but I'm trying to avoid getting damaged nerves

you need to get cut. mutilate that shit, guy.

Just stretch it over time. Jesus I figured this out when I was 9. Niggers stretch their lips and ears out with sticks while squatting in mud huts. Stop being a pussy and just work on it while watching TV or something dude

Had the problem when i was about 7

I was at the doctor already and he told me about circumsion. I cried a lot because of course im not a jew or muslim. A year later i was sitting on the toilet. I tried to pull it back but it didnt work. Then i tried to pull the left side of the foreskin up a little. Then the right side. After a few moments it worked. I somehow pulled my foreskin back. After this i could pull it back more and more easily. You just have to try it but if it hurts, try a different way.

yeah I have been trying this. I suppose maybe after a few months I'll be able to pull it back more and more. I can pull it back easily when I'm flaccid. just not when I'm diamonds, I get halfway but before I wasnt able to pull it back at all, so might as well just keep pullinh at it.
I have been stretching it, I'm a give it a few more months before I call it quits

I had an infected phimosis when I was a kid that I never told my parents about, had to force out the puss from under the foreskin which peeled back small parts of the foreskin while the majority of it was still phimosis. I thought I had holes (as in gapeing wounds) in my dick for years before realizing that it was suppose to be peeled back.

nice trips.
Im managing it, it just hurts to pull it all the way back when I'm hard. I read something about flesh tunnels I might yry that shit out

Brings back memorys... get it circumszised is what i did

i already have it halfway stretched user. just wondering if any anons had it and stretched it before.

Its all about desensitizing it with time and effort, my own experience hurt like a cunt. You could use some sort of local anesthetic to reduce the pain while you stretch it. Anbesol liquid could work, I use the shit before getting dental work done so I don't feel the needle.

that too. it hurt like a bitch when I pulled back in the Morning but gonna retry it after work. I have some clobetrasol and it thins skin so I might as well apply it to speed up the stretching too.

Good luck my dude.

will try. hoping it works tbh. I dont want my hood cut

this shit is what makes me glad to be cutfag fuck that

>only 3-4% of kids that don't get cut will need to get cut later on
How does it feel feeling less while you have sex or fap?

there are other surgeries to correct this that dont involve REMOVING the foreskin, it's called Preputioplasty and I wish I knew about it

Don't get circumcised and any cutfag here should CHECK OUT FOREGEN THEY WILL REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN

yeah I know but I havent tried the clobetasole method yet. also the two finger method bruh.

kinda sad tbh

yes, possibly go to a doctor and have them give you some numbing creme to make the act of pulling it back easier

Ikr every man should have their foreskin if they want. GOOD THING FOREGEN WILL REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN IF YOU CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE.

Just get your foreskin removed if not you get dick cancer it's a foreskin how would not having it be any different it dose literally nothing

well I might go for that too. also got clobetrasole for some other probs but I found out people use it to treat phimosis too.

I am an unwilling cutfag, I will lead the cutsades in honor of foregen.org pupus vult

i meant prepuce

feel bad for you. did you lose sensitivity?