Rap

Why are so many people hesitant to get into or afraid of rap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0s6hSwKGiIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

I listen to real music like QUEEN and TOOL

The stigma behind it, they don't want to seem trashy for listening to it. Though for some people that's the attraction

>TOOL

why dont you kids like the tool?

youtube.com/watch?v=0s6hSwKGiIg

Honestly? Probably racism

Exactly this. Rap, hip-hop, R&B, and other "black" music has a certain negative stigma attached to it. People find a non-black who listens to "black" music is a tryhard or a wigger.

Rap is a garbage genre for niggers and and cringy 12 year old white boys.
One time someone posted a thought on here i completely agreed with, rap is too niggery, so it will never be able to evolve beyond being a nigger genre.

I mean its arguably the most popular music in America besides anything explicitly considered "pop".

A better question would be why are hip hop artists and fans so easily offended when not every single sapient creature living or dead loves their popular art that's essentially rhyming over a drum loop?

le pol

or worse, a skinnyfat white kid from the suburbs who is in his second year of university and think listening to entry-level hipster rap makes him somehow cool or unique.

Untrue where I live. Strayan here, I meet hip hop fans everywhere I go.

Sup Forums is so retarded they can't separate the fans from the artist

Except that black music is by far the most celebrated and highly regarded American music there is.

They only like shitty token rap like MF DOOM

to be fair, the public image of hip-hop was not exactly inviting to white listeners for a long time

take Dr. Dre's The Chronic for example

>song called "the day the niggaz took over"
>skit where Dr. Dre loudly fucks someone

not exactly something most white people want to listen to in 1992

and for a long time artists like A Tribe Called Quest that white people would have an easier time getting into were largely ignored

Letting white, Asian, and Latino people become part of rap would open rap up to new viewpoints, thoughts, and creativity.
But rap is just a nigger genre people make about guns, money, and being a nigger.
Like if you want rap to become the same level as rock, you would let white men steal it, and let them make rap that suburban soccer moms listen to on the radio.

But that shit isnt going to happen when rap is 1000000 dread head niggers mumbling about lean

Macklemore

Because black hip hop artists perpetuate a negative stereotype

>I've never listened to hip hop or divulged in the culture

Haha, is that Obama?

ITT

Aren't there a pretty big chunk of well known white rappers? (Eminem, Aesop Rock, The Beastie Boys, Jedi Mind Tricks, Action Bronson)

Not at all true for the younger generation, especially millennials. Hip-hop is today's rock and roll. Almost every normalfag in their teens or 20s listens to it and plays it at parties. It's obviously still a black thing and has a little bit of a "thug" stigma still attached to it, but honestly, everyone who grew up listening to it knows how to look past that stereotype.

because rap is for niggers

you seem upset

>Not at all true for the younger generation, especially millennials. Hip-hop is today's rock and roll

rappers are fucking nothing, the rockstars of old could fill up stadiums just by themselves.
rappers have to play festivals like the fucking plebes they are.

honestly this
i've encountered a lot of normies who are like "i don't like rap it's stupid" but are quick to defend linkin park, early gorillaz, etc

////

>Drake and Kendrick lamar have both sold out at Stadiums
>You're retarded

m

t. nu-male

Because it has some of the world's most intelligent and legendary music artists

It's different in the internet era you dumb cunt. It's way more hard and competitive get big like they did. There are to many artists these days and anyone can upload their music to the internet.

Is Nathan Damigo a manlet? Wouldn't surprise me.

To be completely honest, this is true. Pretty much every white guy I know (I'm white too btw) that listens to any hip-hop listens exclusively to Eminem. I'm not saying Em is a bad rapper but it's kinda funny how in retrospect he blew up because he was more accessible thanks to just being white, even though his lyrics were far more aggressive than most black rappers.

>III--II-TS dd--iffrent, w-wwwe the new rock stars

yeah I mean most whites live in the suburbs because shitskins completely took over the cities we built - and in turn turned them to shit (e.g., New York, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, the Mestizo hellhole that is the state of California). Where else can whites be from if not cities or suburbs? If a white is born and raised in a major city they are either dirt poor and genetic refuse (wiggers, etc.) or super rich elite kids who go to private schools to avoid being the minority in a majority nignog and mestizo and increasingly kebab public city school.

Why I don't like rap: It is not my "culture" - I put scare quotes because it is just stupid bullshit produced by Jews, often written by Jews, with some arrogant nigger yappity yappin' dem barz and you can't go fucking anywhere public now without hearing some goddamn jungle music garbage. Jesus Christ. And the socially conscious Jewish Marxist garbage is the worst. The type that hipsters and middle class blacks listen to (prime candidates for antifa and Bernie rallies). God this world is fucked and will only become exponentially more so as population expands with basically all shitskins and Jews push more and more anti-white shit.

most white nationalists/supremacists are inherently a laughing stock genetically, so they need to hide behind the achievement of their entire race to feel more secure about themselves.

They also really hate women.

Why? Well as Nas said:

''You seem to be only concerned with dissin' women
Were you abused as a child?
Scared to smile? They called you ugly?
Well, life is harsh, hug me, don't reject me''

>jews, jews, jews, marxism, shitskins
get the hell out of here

g I wonder y that is goy?

Is this a spicy, new copypasta?

ew why

I've only heard of this happening with younger teens. Kendrick is all the rage here.

Is that Drake Bell?

this

Seriously tho, why does almost all Sup Forums praise that orange fuck and the alt-rght? It's a fucking meme or what?

I have no interest in participating or facilitating nigger culture.

I am like varg, i live in the woods and the last person not acting like a stupid nigger

>unironically using that jewish meme word in 2017 gky
(((racism)))

>One time someone posted a thought on here i completely agreed with, rap is too niggery, so it will never be able to evolve beyond being a nigger genre.
I can see why you completely agreed with that thought, considering you're probably literally retarded and can't seem to form a coherent thought without "NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS MUH SHITSKIN JEWS JEWS"

>all of Sup Forums

literally 1 group of pol retards.

I don't blame you for thinking that, they leak from that shithole everywhere

>I am like varg, i live in the woods and the last person not acting like a stupid nigger
and you should stay there, far away from society. because you're completely useless and probably an insufferable cunt with little to no friends.

It's a stupid idea because niggers will just whine about cultural appropriation even though every aspect of their lives in the current year is culturally appropriated from whites.
>b-but we wuz o-pressed! we d-din't steal from you cracka - you fawced us into yo white devilish wayz!

I don't think Sup Forums is as right as most people think, or to be specific, I don't think there's that many actual "alt-righters" here. They're just really loud and like to let people to know their political beliefs at every opportunity. They are like the Sup Forums equivalent of Jehovah Witnesses

What value does rap bring to society besides making people more hedonistic and materialistic?

White people are the ones who built the planes, trains, and automobiles, white people are the ones who made the internet.
And what have black people done besides bring culture down to the lowest common denominator?

Sup Forums managed to infect all the other boards. The past election ruined Sup Forums, it was already declining before but the irony and humor was adopted by a bunch of reject autists as a genuine rhetoric so now discussions on this site goes nowhere.

It's so fucking retarded cunt. Makes me insanely angry. If they actually left their bedrooms they'd see the world is nothing like Sup Forums makes it out to be.

I mean, when Iggy Azalea is the best white people can come up with these days... There are many good latino and asian rappers, though. Also, nobody wants suburban soccer moms to like rap. Let them blast their Kid Rock.

What do you bring to society at all? You're literally ranting about "MUH NIGGERS" on an anonymous MUSIC imageboard. Go back to your containment board you parasite.

It's literally just music that people enjoy. Not that deep.

>White people are the ones who built the planes, trains, and automobiles, white people are the ones who made the internet.

Um... ok? lmao

Because they're mostly familiar with top 40 hip hop.

>m-muh whiteness...
>muh superior race......
and yet, here you are. on 4chin.

you are a normie, faggot

What value does rock bring to society besides making people more hedonistic and materialistic? You realize how stupid it is generalizing entire genres?
>Popular rock songs: dude drugs and women lmao
>Popular rap songs: dude drugs and women lmao

What's wrong with early Gorillaz?

Not an argument bourgeois betamale

nah I just wrote it sexy goy. do u l1ke

literally nothing wrong with Gorillaz until Hallelujah Money dropped on youtube

hallelujah money is one of the best tracks off humanz tho

Yeah disaggregate Jews from whites. There are not many examples that wouldn't be an exception. People like (((Lena Dunham))) and these elite Jews and wasps grow up in NYC because their parents are filthy rich. look where dunham went to school as a kid - probably the most expensive school in the country for young kids. I'm not resentful, it's just retarded to use "suburban whites" as an insult since that's just where you go if you're not exceptionally wealthy or poor now when the cities your parents and grandparents spent their lives in have turned into barrios and gentrified hipster places where garbage (((art))) is produced

>(((x)))
What does this even mean? is this some new reddit thing? I keep seeing it everywhere and it looks retarded

I agree. They are both degenerate and stupid Judeo-Nigger trash.

Humm, well ppl seems to either really love or hate this song so agree to disagree here, but overall Humanz is quite bad.

Gorillaz used to be an absolute go-to for rap/hip-hop featurings, and those on Humanz are pretty much all terrible.

Not an argument, big man.
>implying everyone on here is a nu-male like you cuck faggots kys

something about the "evil jews" I think. not even joking hahaha

as opposed to what op? and who are you talking about? rap is the most popular music genre today

Whoops, meant

>What do you bring to society at all?
I'll tell you what I don't bring. A bunch of nigger shit about muh dik and fuck whitey and gang and squad and trap and nigger degeneracy that makes Jews rich

those are some hot buzzwords, kid. how is 10th grade btw?

u mad pleb? by the way we are /fa/ not Sup Forums

>nigger nigger muh whitey degeneracy jews nigger muh superior race
It makes sense that the majority of this rhetoric is spouted online because if you were to say shit like this out loud or even within earshot of just one other human being you might realize just how retarded you are

t. nu-male literal cuck

You're on the wrong side of history you house nigger

I'm an anti-communist and most hip hop artists lean politically to the left, specially in my country (Brazil), where hip hop is basically a cultural extension of the communist parties.

this 100%. it inspires the worst, most stupid and arrogant attitudes amongstst da yoof

no friends is better than swarthy friends, my friend XDDDDD

As long as you're gonna keep implying that the people you're arguing against are leftists/liberals/jews without any sort of actual evidence or reason to do so, I'm gonna keep implying that you're in high school. And the thing is, I'm probably not wrong. Now go do your chores, little boy.

Rap is the music of the annoying niggers that make noise next door.

You should be ashamed if you listen to it.

hook line and sinker numale

Black people have a disgusting "culture" that no one besides edgy teenagers and self hating liberals would associate with.

>he says smugly as he posts another anime reaction pic on his anonymous japanese imageboard and devours another bag of Cheetos