If you were to do a school shooting what weapon/gun would you use?

If you were to do a school shooting what weapon/gun would you use?

Pistol. Fuck trying to control auto recoil

pepper spray grenades, 20 bucks a pop. bust three in the lunch room and fire away.
shotgun, fuck trying to control aim

I'd have an 18 inch barrel Rem. 870 pump 12 gauge stashed somewhere. Likely in my last stand spot. I'd carry two Glocks probably my model 21 and 30. Both are .45 acp and the 30 can use the mags from the 21. I'd want a SBR style 5.56 or .300 blackout AR platform rifle. Maybe also stash a M14 with bipod and 3-9X scope. Zeroed at 100 yards if I can find a high vantage point to snipe from. I'm not some angsty faggot teen though. I'm a grown man who bullied if I got bullied and didn't take shit so serious when I got picked on. Made me a better adult. Kids are fags these days.

Ez pick, this one

Tactical nuke

tl;dr

i'd just join isis and receive my complimentary bomb vest

biochemical weapons

Hmm... I guess a simple handgun, maybe a grenade or two to bomb those niggers in the cafeteria.

Id just make bombs. Maybe bring a homemade flamethrower to be original and make sure those who survive remember it

If i was to bomba school i would plant bombs at all the entrances and exits then lock all the eit doors so that when they try to escape they get blown up sorry im a very dark person

I wouldn't use a gun because I wouldn't do a school shooting, even though I own many different types of guns.

Maybe you should get help, treatment and legal help OP

What are you, a fucko? Seems like it.

If I do it I would like a handgun, and some simple bombs like a drawstring bag filled with thermite and lithium ion batteries.

I would do it in the cafeteria, and do a lot of columbine quotes. I also have a list of preffered people, that is not gonna take away from my killcount goal, which is 50.

So basically...you want to copy Columbine with 1 less person and far more explosives. Original and well thought out

cheeseburger

is that because you want to fuck goats? You can wear some shit skin suicide vest and die like a faggot coward but I'm an American and we play for a score.

What's a fucko?

And I'm not a murderous psycho. Also almost all of the legal gun owners in my country aren't murderous psychos.

I'd bring a minigun, and after 25 kills I'd use my killstreak to get a tactical nuke.

I'd drive a bulldozer through the front of the school with the bucket filled with homemade napalm that's burning, and then use the hydraulic to fling the burning gel at people

Flamethrower, so that they die slowly. I would have to turn off the fire alarms before ofc

That's heartless dude

Real men don't kill innocent people

A MOAB. just to be sure

Military style combat assault rifle
Same weapon I protect my home with

Who needs a gun when you can lock all the doors to the school and sabotage the school's gas Main

Or hit the wrong levers and dump it on yourself faggot

Try this instead

*tips fedora*

I should mention I'm saying this out of interest. I could never bring myself to kill anyone and anyone that does should be taken to hell. TBH alot of your response are smart but dark as fuck. Like please get help.

Drop a grenade in a crowded hallway and try to get away with it.

Id make a potato launcher out of pvc tubing, like a tshirt launcher but full on Spuds. Not halfs or small peices, full potatoes! Kappa

A semi automatic blowdart

M.O.A.B.

Tsar bomba

Schwerer Gustav, you won't even have to enter the school, just fucking send the measurements of the barrel to the school and half of the students will kill themselves.

I am trying to search Sup Forums gold for a while now but I can't seem to find a place to buy it. Can you please help me, I'm kinda new ;P