WWYD

WWYD
torture and execution edition

you go firsrt

Strip her naked stick meat hooks thru her tits attached to a pulley on the ceiling ... I'd slowly lift her up until she was only hanging by her tits ... I would then swing her over to my metal spiked dildo and slowly lower her down onto it unti her ful body weight slowly impaled her to death

KYS you fucked up social rejects

She deserves to shoved forcefully against the mirror she's taking the picture in, face first so it breaks the mirror. Her panties then need to be torn off and shoved in her cunt so her ass can be raped. After that's over, you use the broken mirror to slice her throat and leave her on the bed.

What would I do?
Being the gentlemen (Low quality bait) that I am, I would:

Tie her up through the door and make her my door woman. When I walk in, whatever I feel like with her front. When I walk out, I have her entire back side to use.
Take the seatbelt off.
Choke her with her necklace and slap her with my dick. I'd love to see bruises on her neck and cheeks. That will make it more appealing when I bite her nipples off.

I'd hold her hands while looking at her eyes

What would you do to this slam pig? Want more?

I would cover up her mouth, slam her against the fence, fuck her and then force her to swallow my cum.

Force them to take our cocks up there ass while they sick my girls big tits and finger her holes!

I will tie her up very strongly
Put my speakers quite loud and put Smash Mouth hit song All Star very loud on repeat while throwing to her face a bagel every ten minutes

lift up their skirts and anal fuck them against the wall

Would wait until she falls asleep then get on top of her, move her panties to the side, and then fuck her. I would cover her mouth just in case she wakes up. I'd give her a big creampie and then leave.

wwyd to these sisters?

Creampie in order of oldest to youngest

I would grope and fuck her while she's passed out. I'd even fuck her in the ass if she's really out of it.

Dig three holes, put them in the holes with their asses ubove the sand so it traps them. Fuck them hard so their panting makes them slowly suffocate, then cover the bodies and remove the evidence.

How would you cause her pain?