This young thug just earned a bachelor's degree in aeronautical science without ever stepping foot in school...

This young thug just earned a bachelor's degree in aeronautical science without ever stepping foot in school. Can you do that too? NO you're a fucking racist. No racist comments here. This thread is to celebrate his life and accomplishments.

RIP TRAYVON MARTIN

Dispatcher: STAND DOWN ROBERT. I REPEAT STAND DOWN. DO NOT ENGAGE
Zimmerman: fucking coons
(gunshots)

We're not here to discuss the fact he was high on lean and told his g/f he was going to go confront Zimmerman then got his dumbass self shot. We're here to celebrate the promising future he would have had. he would have been an aeronautical scientist now.

Online school is easier.. its way easier to cheat. Good for him though I guess, but pretty much anyone can cheat their way through online college.

you can't grow weed in a plane

Pretty much everyone can cheat their through college.

>be scientist
>pick a fight with cop and get shot

guess which one he took

Congrats Air captain Trayvon....

JADN -- Just Another Dead Nigger

>"their through college"
Nigger

>Be me
>Be black?
>Get shot

He ded...

thanks obama

guess it shows how worthless a college education really is.

if he had only been smart enough to stay at home and not go back out and look for that honkey.
guess they didn't teach that in college.

"""""""""""cop"""""""""""

sage

Tom Green's testicles should receive a master's in radiology.

I dunno man, I don't really want a dead pilot
They don't fly so good

how many shots to the gut did this nigger take before going down? I think that is an accomplishment worth noting

its a joke. this nigger got kicked out of high school but because of his skin color (nigger) he was honored with a fake ass degree.