Hey /b 21 years old girl with autism here, give me attention and ask me questions...

Hey /b 21 years old girl with autism here, give me attention and ask me questions, please don't be perverted it makes me really uncomfortable.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/getoverdepressn/antonia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You want attention?

Show us your tits :)

Tits or get out

u r very ugley

Tits or gtfo

Why is the grill in the pic sitting in front of al pacino ?
And why are you so depressed and self loathing that you pretend to be a 21 yo girl with autism on the interwebs ?

Tits or gtfo :)

Sharpie in your pooper

Should have taken those vaccines when you were young. Then you wouldn't have autism.

Nice try bro.

How long did it take you to realize that no one would ever like you because you're autistic?

Shows up on Sup Forums, asks for attention, and asks for anons not to be pervert.
What a fucking stupid cunt

lol if you believe that's user you're a fucking idiot and you should kill yourself.

tits or gtfo

so what do you consider perverted femanon
would me tying you to a chair and letting my pitbull lab mix (hes a big bastard i got him from the pound) fuck you in the pooper be perverted

pinterest.com/getoverdepressn/antonia/

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums knows way more about autism than you do, cunt.

Oh wow nigger, you right click search google for image, I thought I was the only genius that knew that, OH WOW YOU'RE SMART BRO

FAKE

girls can't catch autism.

STFU U FKING NEWFAG CUNT RETARD

lol

Symmetra is that you?

Whoever replies to this and believes this babe is actually user is a fucking idiot, angels don't roam /b faggots the best looking female face is eliza and that bitch is ugly.

>has autism
>wants attention
Pick one.

Tits or gtfo.

fucking retard you're fucking stupid, stop being fucking stupid.

Op.

The first poster is OP. Not user. user is you and me. Did you start the thread? No? Then you're user. Did you start the thread? Yes? Then you're op.

My point is that he's user, think twice and read twice next time before reply, stop revealing your autism by mistake.

i agree with the other guy. you should have used the term OP.

When did you or someone else notice your autism and how does it "act up"?

TITS OR GTFO CUNT

Mad bro?

No, just sex