Best things to use instead of a dildo house hold objects etc

Best things to use instead of a dildo house hold objects etc

Bump for intrest

The classic Cucumber obviously

asian eggplant - good selection of dimensions and most accurate firmness

strangers cock

plastic handle to any number of household objects (like a lint roller)
put a condom over it anyway, but it works decently well

add condom for your pleasure

just get a dildo you faggot and hide it in your ass so your parents don't find instead of asking for makeshift suggestions

Fingers
Hairbrush
Toothbrush(vibrating)
Cucumber
Carrot
Zucchini
Eggplant(for seasoned whores)
Chair/Table leg
Beauty product bottle

Females have it easy...

How about for males

Nigga you gay

>get a lint roller
>put a sock over the sticky
>hide in plain sight
>none the wiser

if youre advanced, use a plunger. its really big so it goes all up your ass

i used this before as well as a hair brush handle, tooth brush, etc. its been a long time sinc ei have done this though.

I've never understood why put a condom over these things?

I can confirm this is good

So you can use them for anal and out back for normal use

I have a vid of my sis doing this lol

Will smell like ass/shit forever, no matter how u wash it.

You better give us proof of that, faggot

THESE. You can get em with other material on the handle and without any edges and stuff. lube em up and enjoy it. They come in a ton of different sizes, you can get rid of the smell easily and they're still fucking useful. best idea i've had in my life. try it guys.

now shut up

I bet your sis has balls too.

I see what you're trying to do but no.. I've posted her pics before, no balls, it was pretty clear to everyone.

>Chair/Table leg

Damn that is a desperate loose bitch.

Could you post more user?

This reply was to this

Any port in a storm...

Plus, seen that shit...thanks internet.

lol

So can we get a link?

I've posted her before, a lot.
I'll help you. I'm an italian user.

>for men

True. I've seen a woman take a MASSIVE ball from on top of a banister in her ass. Was still kinda hot.

Thank you!

italianon?

Find something phallic shaped, then spray it with that liquid rubber flexseal. That stuff dries smooth like latex. Ta da, now anything can be a dildo.

Polish sausage feels amazing.

user, ive been fucking my ass for years with household objects. but the best one is a cucumber with a condom on it. if this is hard to get, then consider the following: get anything that is sturdy and long (a pipe, a broom handle, whatever, this is going to be structure of your dildo) ... and then start to wrap either lots of socks or lots of paper towel around it, essentially you're making a thicker dildo ... lastly but a sock over that so as to keep it all contained ... put a condom over it and alas, you have a soft sturdy dildo.
happy ass fucking

Anyone have a household item that can be used like a suction cup dildo? I want something to attach and ride

You are putting it in on the wrong site of your digestive system I guess.

user, me again, the guy who has been fucking his ass for years, i know exactly what you're desiring .. but it's kinda hard to achieve, your best bet is to have something long enough that you can put into a shoe or a boot and then wrap socks around it so as to form a good base ... of course, enough of the makeshift sock papertowel cucumber condom dildo has to stick out so you can still fuck yourself .. but alas, just an idea. put the dildo in a shoe or boot and now you have a firmer base. happy ass fucking

Thanks assfuck user

Toilet plunger is good if you want something you can ride. Suck it to the floor, hop on, and bounce away.

I've tried plungers but I haven't been able to find one with a good sized handle

who do you think this thread is for?

buy buttplugs off amazon and deliver it to amazon locker

Bump

Macgyver of dildos :)