Episode 1 wasnt that great but episode 2 is pure ranchkino

Episode 1 wasnt that great but episode 2 is pure ranchkino

youtube.com/watch?v=22tw4rpVN3g

What did you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

tehparadox.com/forum/f73/[multi]-eric-andre-show-s04e02-12674441/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hannibal's drake impression is godlike

Jack McBrayer interview is hilarious. He flinches every time Hannibal moves an inch

>ywn go to the mountain dew awards with eric andre

LETS HAVE A QUICK SHOUTOUT TO CHRISTINA APPLEGATE!

not a fan

>stealing bits from youtubers

awful

>IM BLIND
>is that you?

The legalize ranch stuff feels like he's ripping off h3h3's vape nation stuff.

stacey dash is too hot

u r p dang dumb

pls be bait

Uh, excuse me. Do you know when the episode was filmed? No you don't. For all we know it may have been filmed five years ago. Try to fucking think before you spout off bullshit.

b-b-but Lindsay Lohan is in the news this week

>Hannibal completely losing his shit once Eric shows the Obama pic

kek

I don't understand this show. Do the celebrities who go on the show not know Andre's schtick? And if they do know, then what is the appeal? Because the interviews aren't funny, and they are presented as if the guest isn't aware of Hannibal and Andre's type of antics, and if they are indeed aware, then it isn't funny because their "omg ur so crazy" reaction faces don't evoke laughter.

I'm sure Jack knew his shtick, so they had to do things like faking technical issues.

Eric said on the WTF podcast that they go extra hard on people who know what they're getting into. Plus each interview is ~90min edited to 2-4min.

Most of them are unfamiliar with the show. The ones who are somewhat familiar are usually pretty bad, like the Tyler the Creator interview.

There are some interviews where the people know Hannibal or Eric from their other shit, but don't know this show.

Taken down, anyone have a mirror?

This. Jack probably knew Eric and what he does, but judging his reaction he obviously wasn't expecting things like a head bursting through the desk

tehparadox.com/forum/f73/[multi]-eric-andre-show-s04e02-12674441/

Eric was the terminator the whole time

kinda shit. i do like some of the earlier ones. chiquita banana, asa akira with burress getting his tits slapped...i laughed my ass off at those. most of this show is a miss, for me at least.

Best part was the blind rapping

I couldn't concentrate during the episode, when Hannibal asked Eric if he was "off his meds" it triggered me as my ex would often ask that and eventually broke up with me when I told her I had been for days.

k

>>>/tumblr/

I never knew Eric had such great titties.

Solid B cups on this half mensch.

what are you guys talking about this episode was shit

>forced political shit
>rehashes of old shit
>youtube tier pranks

it was honestly fucking awful

>>forced political shit
Like what?

>blatantly ripping off vape nation

Wow. He's a shit. lolrandumb piece of shit

it's season 4 of course it's old and tired

he probably gets recognized in nyc now

>Blocked in your country

someone help an americuck out

This was probably my favourite episode so far.

How does anybody even find this funny? Is Sup Forums populated by 20 year old leftist college kids now?

Here I was thinking this board was above LE RANDUM WAKKY HUMOR xDD like Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>your life

Jesus Christ, a dude makes some political themed jokes and you counter-counter-counter culture faggots get so assmad. Just take a fucking joke at face value and stop offended by everything

Why the fuck would you watch this turd when you could be watching the King of Sup Forums, Shmuel Heidenberg himself?

Thank you for correcting the record

>Here I was thinking this board was above LE RANDUM WAKKY HUMOR xDD like Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

That's because it's your first day on Sup Forums.
Sup Forums and reddit saw to it that this board would never not be shit about 4 years ago.

You mean Sam "shooting nigger vagina in North Carolina" Hyde?

Is this supposed to be funny?

why are stars all the rage today?

skits were meh, interviews were gold.

weow so political

stacey is visually brutal
everything in place

Let me guess, you loved World Peace for the exact same complaints you listed here.

Nice dubs

>ask her about American Psycho
>rats start crawling towards her legs

P O E T R Y

Stacey dash was stupid hot but other than that... the formula is getting old

I'd be happy if he didn't break his desk for just one episode

>dat drake impression
>hannibal laughing his ass off at obama
>eric losing it
>asap rocky at the end
bird up

No energy anymore

The ranch skit is older than vape nation.

What song that old man was signing at 4:10?