hillary
>doesn't like net neutrality

trump
>supports net neutrality, wants less freedom on the internet

hillary
>supports the development of nanotechnology

trump
>had a tv show and has a radio show

Lets be honest, no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

One of these two is not like the other one of these two is a bitch.

But net neutrality is in favor of freedom on the internet you fucking idiot.

>hillary
>doesn't like net neutrality
>trump
>supports net neutrality

i fucked up, these stances should be switched

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

yeah, it's 4 am and i accidentally switched them.

>Hillary wants to let in 60k mudslmies
>amnesty to illegals
>also wants to stop coal mining
>says she can create more jobs in the same breath
joke, the candidate

>paid shills claiming no-one is paid to shill for hillary

SHILL DETECTED

I'm now a hilldog

Did you know that Hillary Clinton visited more nations as secretary of state than any other before her? It's about time we let a woman with her level of experience and leadership abilities steer our country back on track. She has good progressive goals and will take care of the minorities and majorities alike! Hillary 2016

Hillary
>pays me to shill on Sup Forums

Trump
>doesn't pay me for my memes

Seriously, why are we pro Trump again?

hillary
>doesn't care about US citizens, doesn't lift a finger to rescue them from sodomising Arab mobs

trump
>cares about veterans, wants to protect Americans from kebab terrorists

hillary
>actively supports rape, intimidates rape victims

trump
>loves women, women love him

hillary
>supports terrorist groups, smuggles weapons to them, backs rebel militias that either falter or defect to IS along with their shiny Western equipment

trump
>wants to create stability in the Middle East, destroy rather than strengthen the Islamic state, and work together with competent state actors to end crises

hillary
>siphons money from the Clinton Foundation into her own pockets and uses it for her political ambitions

trump
>did a fundraiser to raise millions of dollars for veterans instead of participating in the political circus

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

No one at all is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign..

Seriously, only paid shills would ignore the sheer amount of corruption, lies, and outright criminal behavior she has exhibited. Anyone supporting Hillary on here is either a troll or a shill, and everyone knows it. I don't know why they even bother with this place.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Do they pay you extra to shill this early?

We need to create counter-memes.
iJeb!, Cruz, bad Rubio were easy because they they were stooges and had a lot of openings. Hillary is an experienced politician, carefully tends to her public image, and is as slippery as an eel.
We're going to need powerful and witty memes if we want them to stick. This “No one at all is being paid...” thing just floods the board without having any potential to leak outside into the normiesphere.

Go to be asshole

They clearly aren't paying you enough to get your lines right. How does this whole thing work? Do they just give you our website and you post this stuff off of a sheet?

Oh, we most certainly will, brother.

We have 6 months. Between our mastery of meme magic and the inevitable glorious roasting Trump is about to unleash upon her, Hillary doesn't stand a chance. That's exactly why the shills are out in so much force. They're scared shitless.

Praise be to Kek, praise be to the God-Emperor.

Hillary
>Self-interested traitorous liar

Trump
>honest to a fault and loves america