Sup Sup Forums about to trip on acid for the first time...

Sup Sup Forums about to trip on acid for the first time, just popped two tabs and I've got 2 xans in case the trip goes bad
Chill/trip with me and post links to music, vids, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/m_anuel/deeper-than-the-sea-1
youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM
youtube.com/watch?v=gJOfuGj-n9M&list=PLMQzDbHtvAH6Nw_wPb_bczPFkFSmeCjc9&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=yhS9LnDoo_w
youtube.com/watch?v=j4h6-9hKrOg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151098/Rudy-Eugene-Naked-man-eats-face-victim-high-LSD-police-shoot-Miami.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C-gaBVLPrIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shameless self bump

Have a fun trip

The more you stare at something the more it moves. Eventually it might change colors. Just saying. Let your mind doodle. :)

How long does this shit take to kick in/what are the symptoms of the come up
It's been 20 min and my head's spinning a bit

soundcloud.com/m_anuel/deeper-than-the-sea-1
i just found that dude. it's deep house. dont know how a trip is, but I'm high atm and i like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM

should take like 40 minutes to trip OP

Give it an hour before you're sure that those butterflies in your stomach aren't in your head. LSD feels a lot like ADHD pills to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJOfuGj-n9M&list=PLMQzDbHtvAH6Nw_wPb_bczPFkFSmeCjc9&index=3

head's spinning alot more and my vision is a tiny bti blurry bit I still feel mostly normal

GET YOURSELF A PAPER AND A PENCIL even better if you have coloured pencils/markers
and DRAW
even if you've never tried, just draw random figures, it's not only really satisfying on the peak (trust me) but interesting to look at once you get sober

youtube.com/watch?v=yhS9LnDoo_w

First time and you popped two tabs if thats good acid op you wont even be able to take those zanis. Should have tested the waters op goodluck.

2 tabs shouldn't do much.

I doubt OP has 300mcg blotter.

I feel really off balance and shaky after 50 min this shit normal?

300mcg? You mean 300ug? Faggot

are your joints cracking

Yeah the come up feels pretty fucking weird. You should start seeing walls breath and slight visuals soon

actually it'd be μ you complete faggot.

Take a speaker outside and go to nature!

no my joints arent cracking
The screen looks bright out of the corner of my eye then dark when I look at it, my throat feels tingly

Lol fuck off

You'll get butterflies and probably a feeling like you want to giggle. I used to giggle like a fucking child when I come up on acid.

kekkk I'm giggling rn

Did your tabs have any taste when you took them? Make your mouth numb or taste metallic?

the bitch on the left looks beautiful to me idk why. I saw this ad on the bottom of the page

no and they were from a trusted nignog, pretty sure its not an rc

Dude check out this video, 12 hours of a guy driving around Japan playing some mellow beats

youtube.com/watch?v=j4h6-9hKrOg

>i don't know why

I took 2 tabs of 150ug and was so mindfucked i laid in bed panicking the entire peak with a bar sitting next to me the entire time.

Cool just checking. Enjoy your trip user, should be a good time

that pics making me trip user wtfff he's circling like

You're gonna be high for a good 8 hours or so, and you won't be totally normal for a whole day. So take it easy, relax, and enjoy the ride.

Teddy?

also
watch a documentary about space and some very smart quant physics things
it will provide your improved brain topics which are really enjoyable to think about

Praise Acid Pepe, OP

Look into his eyes

he can see your soul

But it's ok, cos he's Acid Pepe

and he's your friend

op here my whole bodys tingling and I cant stop smiling like an autist, feel like fapping

thx acid pepe

Fapping on acid would be so weird, I never tried that

Here's someone to fap to

I feel tired af but every time I lay down I jolt up again

her head's sticking out I like

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151098/Rudy-Eugene-Naked-man-eats-face-victim-high-LSD-police-shoot-Miami.html
i dont remember how I got to this article but im laughing so fuckin hard

You won't be able to sleep for a good 12 hours or more

Just get comfy and let it happen

i feel like sleeping tho like my heads laying bak into the pillow

who is she user

You know, I never heard of LSD making someone sleepy. I mean your brain should be working overtime right now. If it's making you feel tired I doubt it's LSD dude

it's like I'm tired but also wide awake cuz my visions waving this shit definately acid bro

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=C-gaBVLPrIs

yoo whozz here im not alone am i

i've tripped on a lot of things, and it seems like you either come to terms with the fact that you'll have a bad trip (which involves accepting the reality that bad trips are plausible if you do hallucinogens a lot, that a bad trip will help you grow, and that there's no point in fearing them bc you'll always survive), or when you do you quit doing hallucinogens forever when there's something you can still get from them. When you have a bad trip you confront everything bad in your subconscious all at once (kinda, depends on the intensity of the trip also since this is so subjective different people might have different experiences with bad trips- understand that I'm not the authority on all bad trips), and it can be hard, but you'll either grow from it or if you're afraid of bad trips you'll reject everything you see or hear or feel and avoid that shit for life. Throw away the xan and use this trip to grow to accept the possibility of bad trips.