Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Ciara&diff=prev&oldid=974624
youtube.com/watch?v=IG_ibsrHAvc
pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/
pumpkinperson.com/2014/11/09/hypocrites-who-deny-linear-iq-income-correlation/
medimoon.com/2012/09/your-iq-is-linked-to-your-happiness-level-research-says/
researchgate.net/publication/259433054_The_relationship_between_happiness_and_intelligent_quotient_The_contribution_of_socio-economic_and_clinical_factors
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272775797000642
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u sound gay as fuck queer

why should i give a fuck

>Ask me anything

Why should we believe you, dipshit?

Why should I care?

I believe literally none of the things in the OP. KYS.

What colour is the word 'tossfuck'

If you're gonna bait at-least make a fucking effort.

i could beat the shit out of you and fuck your dumb mom op

What did Hitler do wrong?

People don't give a shit about potential, people might give a shit about achievements. If you were an honest to god genius and/or a gifted musician, you wouldn't be shitposting to Sup Forums, you'd be doing some actual shit with your life

2/5 because you got me to answer, now kill yourself faggot

Because i can prove it?
Because your IQ is only two digits.

If your IQ was 166 you wouldn't be on Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

Is my name jeff the ultimate meme? This is killing me. I can't decide.

is there anything more powerful than autism?

Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week

I genuinely love this album, its my Uni years (it came out while I was at uni, we saw him play that year around 10-15 times, guy was my hero), but seriously, don't know why you have it here. Still nice to see it mentioned.

thats some vintage copy pasta my friend :^)

Forgot to black out ur mums name mate, bold move

Gtfo with this old copypasta bait, you retard

Fuck you and your mensa letter

this

>ITT newfags falling for the same pasta for the nth time
Guys this pasta is like a few years old. Also always with the same photo

This

/thread

encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Ciara&diff=prev&oldid=974624

Only 166?

Ahhh mongoloid fuck,

we meet again

how has the lack of friends been treating you? feeling worthless in all aspects of your shallow life yet?
did your mom tell you that you are a special one for completely all the online IQ tests today?
be sure to say thank you to your parents and do try to get a job; your parents will need you to pick some bills every now and again for housing your ass in the upcoming decades

>IQ came from an internet quiz, and is irrelevant either way
>Political preference has nothing to do with superiority
>That whole synaesthesia line is ridiculous and just shows how much of a pedestal you put yourself on.
>Public school is a fucking joke
>"I'm not like everyone else, I listen to so and so instead of Taylor Swift" Again, personal preference. There are fucking autistic 11 year olds that listen to the same shit.
Have you ever had a job? Spent time with a middle-class worker to see how they live? These things you're trying to brag about are entirely pointless in the real world. Have you talked to anyone about your obvious Superiority Complex? If you're so smart, then you should know the #1 rule of Sup Forums. Tits or gtfo.

Why the fuck are you asking this on Sup Forums at least try on Sup Forums or something.

see

not OP but i have synesthesia too, to me toss fuck is yellow and blue. toss is yellow and fuck is blue, the more i think about the word the more colours come to mind about the structure of the words themselves

Oh look, you found it necessary to repost this.

as a fellow mensan and in the 99.9th percentile I'm a bit surprised why you would first of all shitpost, then put your actual name in a pic and put it here. Either this is fake or just really self depricating. Cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=IG_ibsrHAvc

Why do you say "um" so much?

And are you a fucking mute?

you lying dumbfuck

shutup.

samefag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally copy pasta, you shitheads.

What's it like knowing you'll be forever inferior to me?

prove that letter is yours faggot, timestamp. Also if youre female who is as smart as you say you are you should have known to post tits and timestamp, kys for your ignorance

You typed "My IQ is 66" wrong

You sound like a condescending, bitchy twat.

Then again, most "genuises" and people with synthesia I know are. They think they're better than everyone because they got genetic mutations others didn't.

> I get straight A's without studying much at all.

That's nothing to brag about. If you really have an IQ of 166 then the people setting those exams are must less intelligent than you. You should be coming out with answers that are so mind blowing to them that they resent you and can't even bring themselves to give you good marks because they're jealous.

If all you do is conform do retards then your intelligence is wasted (except this is trollbaitpasta).

>Words are colorful.
So synesthesia is a fancy way of saying you have advanced autism? Okay.

There was literally this thread the yesterday. You could of waited a while before posting the same shitty bait so soon

We are not idiots here.

By the way, what does I.Q. Stand for?

IQ of 166 just means you did good on an outdated test. Good job. Have a cookie.

>implying IQ is directly correlated with personal success and happiness

>I also have synaesthesia
I had synaesthesia once but the doctor gave me a shot and cleared right up

Wow OP. You and your superior intellect could never dumb anything down to us. May you continue to grace us with your intelligence Ms. Einstein.

wouldnt expect a plebian like yourself to understand, its a fusion of the tow lobes of the brain responsible for visual perception and formation of words in the brain, when i think of a word the word has a colour google it

WHAT IS MY FAVORITE GENRE OF FUCKING MUSIC???!!!???

>implying it doesnt
pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/
pumpkinperson.com/2014/11/09/hypocrites-who-deny-linear-iq-income-correlation/
medimoon.com/2012/09/your-iq-is-linked-to-your-happiness-level-research-says/
researchgate.net/publication/259433054_The_relationship_between_happiness_and_intelligent_quotient_The_contribution_of_socio-economic_and_clinical_factors

Frank Turner was way better in Million Dead.

ok guys calm down, I checked her in the USA Mensa database, there is no such person there. Also the test to enter is pretty shit, and the IQ numbers vary anyway from test to test. All in all just a bad shitpost.

Oh look its this thread again

So basically, you're broken. Okay.

>it doesn't
You may be right but said correlation certainly doesn't favor you, sorry user.

>Be super intelligent
>Be on Sup Forums

These things don't go together, and only 166 you have is on your faggotry levels

Nigger the first two aren't even peer-reviewed, and the 3rd and 4th articles are by the same authors save one

Being smart is one thing and being experienced and know whom to trust is another thing

I got drunk with frank turner once. super nice guy.

> Implying that because I'm too lazy to type an apostrophe that somehow means I don't know it's mean to be there.

can you show us your fedora?

>"genius-level" intelligence
>posting on Sup Forums

This is the second time today. This is shitty pasta, please An Hero

> Has 166 IQ & perfect pitch
> Is also borderline psychotic, with PTSD and an opioid addiction. Plays neopets. Likely going to commit suicide before 25.

Just the first few things I found on google. The point is do your own research before making blind assumptions from no data whatsoever.

can't get higher than 100 iq nigger

18 and still in high school lol

I think I'd rather just, you know.....live my life

Gr8 B8 M8.

So living your life = making blind assumptions with no data whatsoever? If so then please don't ever do business with me or interact with me in any way besides anonymous web forums.

"Look at me, i'm edgy and different"

Hey bro, what would be the most efficient way to reduce monthly bills? I have some ideas but if you aren't a troll hope to get an answer I could get behind

>My IQ is 166.
Yeah I took that facebook survey too, kiddo.

Ok, I did some research and found this in the Journal of Go Fuck Yourself Prick

I am much more interested in your clear need for validation. Do you feel that your self-proclaimed genious isn't being recognized? Do you want us to ridicule you over how unimportant you are so we can do what plebians do and attempt to drag you down while you laugh at us, being of transcended thought you are?

Anyway, he is a (You) for you.

Also suicide not an option

IQ 100 means your'e average.
But because yours is lower than that you don't know that.

Tits or get the fuck out you dumb whore.

fuckoff op no one cares elitist faggot sociopath

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272775797000642

OP, I know you're baiting, but I'd like to point out that if you were truly a genius, you would realize that IQ is used to measure mental development in children and serves as no real indicator of intelligence after adolescence begins.
I'd also like to point out that synesthesia, absolute pitch, musical taste, and political views have little to no real correlation with mental capacity.

Not for black people anyway.

Anything with more than 2 long paragraphs in the OP qualifies as b8 on my b8 meter

Well if you're that smart then there's not much else for you to accomplish in life. I suggest doing the next best thing...posting nudes of yourself

[citation fucking needed]

Make fun of him and move on.

>People still responding to that pasta

I hate /scene/ Sup Forums

Only 166? I'm at 196. Get on my level.

>pic related

enhanced*

fuck off

What's the point of reposting all these stale ancient threads? There must be a dozen today.

Are these supposed to be worth re-reading? Are they supposed to inspire decent posting amongst the trap/dick/fag threads?

Some user posted a google analytics chart interna for Sup Forums some days ago and our median user age was 12 years. Let that "sink" in. Those little gremlins like repition, thats why we had the heavy quality drop the last 4 years.

>Bait

I'm 35 (so borderline Gen X / millennial). When I was 11 my IQ was 139, but frankly that's a meaningless result as you can practise IQ tests and get good at them (I can easily beat 190 in any online test, I don't think it proves much). I also got straight A's in all my exams, and took more subjects in my final year than most people. I started doing Medicine, then switched to maths. I've got an MSc in Applied mathematics, another in Quantitative Genetics & Genome Analysis, and a PhD in mathematical epidemiology. I'm now a postdoc research asssociate studying vaccines and disease transmission.

I think Trump is an idiot, with very little knowledge of how to run a business, let alone a country, and he appeals mostly to people who want change but have no idea how that change should come or how it works, and I think his policies are incredibly damaging to vulnerable people and minorities. Many people will die as a result of his policies, and he won't bring back those jobs that have already left the country. He's a joke among most other countries (sadly coming from the UK, we're also a joke too, in no part from our PM sucking up so blatantly to Trump).

Yes, Hillary sucked royally, and it was really awful that the Democrats ended up choosing her, but even so she'd have still been less dangerous choice than Trump.

guess "geniuses" aren't familiar with the concept of brevity

you can't be that smart - now you're on the hook for Mensa dues

pick related?
timestamp?