So /b why hasn't anyone assassinated Donald Trump yet? Im honestly shocked it hasent happened yet

so /b why hasn't anyone assassinated Donald Trump yet? Im honestly shocked it hasent happened yet.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dicksbymail.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's simple enough. Every person on this planet has been assassinated because it wasn't a puppet. Trump is just another puppet. Easy stuff.

Because it's not worth the effort. September 17th, my dear faggot.

He should've been killed years before even running for president but wasn't. He's a shitbag. Like user said, only assassinations were from the government itself. Regular people don't get away with it. He has a lot of security. Even if somebody did kill him, the government is still corrupt and will choose another figurehead.

you're expecting democrats to assassinate anybody? with what? a banana?

Because there's a bunch of people who LIKE him.

You know the worst part? If you get rid of trump (i.e. impeach somehow) you get PENCE

he picked a 10/10 poison pill no non republican wants pence

Vastly more people liked Reagan and JFK

kek you're not wrong

No need, the fat bastard will be dead of stroke or heart attack before the year is out.

>democrats are the only people who don't like Trump
>democrats don't own guns

Those are some rather large assumptions. Pretty fucking retarded too.

yes, we call those people "special"

Who is going to assassinate him? His supporters are at work all day and his most extreme detractors need a safe space if they hear a word they don't like. Are a bunch of numales and women who don't trim their vag going to throw dildos and bongs at him until he dies?

And? Do you mean to tell me the people who "like" him are somehow preventing him from getting shot at through the power of love? How dis JFK get shot then? Most people liked him.

>>democrats don't own guns
yes that is absolutely what i would assume given all the anti-gun rhetoric spewed out from the left

The implication is that many of the crazy people that would be inclined to kill a President probably like him, because you have to be equally crazy for that.

Well you'd be wrong. Wanting stricter gun laws is not the same as being "anti-gun" I own a business and when I sit behind the counter I like the safety offered by my CC. I also think that guns shouldn't be so easily accessible.

>I also think that guns shouldn't be so easily accessible
that's what most logical people want, but the solutions that have been presented are shitty deals that open backdoors to our constitutional rights.

Cos then Pence takes over

When I went out to buy a gun for the first time I went and took a three day class on firearms then took a add to get my CC. We have people on Facebook live streaming shooting themselves due to lack of gun knowledge. That's fucking stupid.

Trump is already dead. The person who slipped in behind the scenes to replace him is Jim Carrey. Wonder why he hasn't made any movies lately? Yeah...now you know.

Some have and some havevent but the ME A is all about making gun money so they won't slow down guns fro. Getting to their customers by even a day, no matter how many lives could be saved.

i grew up around guns (in the south) and it still shocks me how absent minded people can be when it comes to something so simple as where to place your gun when you're not using it. simple things often get overlooked and it's often the little problems that when they go unchecked, turn into monsters.

He's very good at dodging.

because he's already slowly dying inside

because the people with the power to do so know that trump isn't the decision maker, and there would be no real point in it.

>all the anti-gun rhetoric spewed out from the left
In actuality there's more anti-left rhetoric spewed from the right using gun control as the vehicle.

>The Left: The average citizen shouldn't be able to own SAWs or RPGs.
>The Right: DEY TAKIN MUH GUNZ!

Not saying this type of bullshit doesn't work both ways though.

"special" people can't vote in most areas I think its article 33 or 30

Hence why you shouldn't be allowed to get a gun until you can prove that you know to respect them.

EASY answer......
>Prez Mike Pence

That's why they pick the worse vice presidents on the planet!
But also... KeK you think "The President" is actually in charge of anything.
That's like blaming Ronald McDonald for the price you pay for a burger
Or The King for what is offered on burger kings menu
>Just clown faces but not actually in charge of anything major.

i'll agree with that too, to the extent of the religious sector of the republicans are so easily fooled into believing things because it fits their agenda virtually without even realizing the manipulation taking place. but again, that's mirrored on the left as well and the problem circulates

How was this relevant to the second comment you linked?

when has that EVER stopped retards from voting in an election? I mean come on. look at the mess we're in now.

People would finally start shooting all the niggers and faggots.

Cuz the secret service is awesome!
>this thread has triggered all flagged words and now being monitored

So far Pres Trump is awesome!
mark my words his face will be on money pretty soon.
one of the greatest presidents in history.

/thread

I just hope you don't have one of the ~90 pre-existing conditions that are mentioned in the new health bill. or you're pretty fucked man. kek

That would make him a martyr for white trash.

>so /b why hasn't anyone assassinated Donald Trump yet?

That's not the kind of thing amateurs undertake. JFK was apparently a combination of the Jews, the Mafia, the CIA and God knows who else. Major players. It's never some "lone nut" (aside from the lone nut who shot McKinley).

Besides, you seen who the VP is? Yipes.

This. I don't want three Christian extremist Keebler elves in a suit running my country. A six foot tall dying rooster who is a pathological liar is bad enough.

He's the one who could have stopped your isp from selling your browsing info with a single signature. He's the one that could have made sure when a company losses 100,000 peoples account information for their website they would have to make a public statement and be held accountable.

Exactly.

Extremists on either side scream the loudest, so the public is inundated (thanks to sensationalist media) by those issues as if they're commonplace.

Sadly enough, the public eats that shit up (sensationalism) and often become one-issue voters because of it.

THICCness

Please explain your logic.

Yeah, I'd believe this argument if SAWs, RPGs, tanks, or even AR-15s (and every weapon you leftists confuse with them) made up any significant amount of gun deaths.

The vast majority of handgun violence is inner city with hand guns. But saying "we should disarm black youth" wouldn't get you votes, so you ignore it and keep screaming "ASSAULT WEPONS >:((((((("

But yeah, keep up the "hahaha those retarded inbred rednecks are the REAL problem" routine, and see if that fixes anything.

Because he hasn't done anything meaningful yet. Some minor EOs, and the big ones got shut down one court, most people expect trumpcare to die in the Senate, what's to murder him for? If he actually gets something done then it's another story

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀

Seems like a fitting end

been a hundred days you fags still salty?

Moar domestic terrorism pls

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀

OP here, just kidding. I suck cocks.

tbh it would be hilarious as fuck to see him beaten to death by dildos.

You can't forget that we treat both sides as a monolith. In this very thread someone legitimately believed that democrats wouldn't own guns for example. We need to be more willing to view people as individuals with individual beliefs.

Trump supporter here. Dildos it shall be. Have to respect the trips.

>so /b why hasn't anyone assassinated Donald Trump yet? Im honestly shocked it hasent happened yet.
Several have tried. But they were too dumb to pull it off.

Hey look..you showed that the bullshit does go both ways.
Anyone who actually gives a fuck about making people safer from guns wants gang members to have guns the least.

We should troll the shit out of trump. everybody send him a bag of dicks. his thin skinned orange ass would have a tantrum over it.

dicksbymail.com/

send to
Donald Trump
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

kek'd

Is this the FBI reaching for potential heroes to lock up before he goes to New Jersey?

The revolution would began, civil war and war on whity would be brutal, but the whitebois would win

No prisoners, Jose

Ah haha that's cute. Stop reading my mail.

DO ITT! COMMENCE THE DICKSTORM!

IT'S TOO LATE SHILLBLUE.

Thanks for proving my point.

THIS

our all the gang members we always hear about gang banging voting republican in your mind?

Not even lying. Lord Kek created him and he damn sure can take him out. Who's call? Not mine.

most of their weapons are shit. how you gonna snipe the goddamn president with a uzi pointed sideways with a bandana over one eye and your pants around your ass? motherfuckers in africa are better equipped than these idiots

>libruls and democraps
>Capable of doing anything more than crying and throwing tantrums
lol no

We should troll the shit out of trump. everybody send him a bag of dicks. his thin skinned orange ass would have a twitter tantrum over it lol

dicksbymail.com/

send to
Donald Trump
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

I just sent 3 bags

You can't shoot the presidsnt with a shot gun or rifle you need a sniper or a silenced pistol. Fucking noobs.

Tell that to the black beltway sniper?

"ROFL YOU PROVED MY POINT"

Yeah, reading comprehension is a difficult thing to master.

You made the argument that regular people shouldn't have SAWs or RPGs. The two points you apparently don't know, despite this very stoic position on guns, is that regular people can't have those guns.

So yes, when retarded people make retarded arguments to bolster state power and take it away from the individual, they (you) deserve to be called out. You are a retard, and your argument shows it.

In a few years when you can legally buy a firearm, you should try to. Maybe then you can make a more compelling argument.

blacks aren't patient enough to snipe.
the more you know!!

Who is we.
Gtfo antifa.

one thing I found that speaks volumes of how good secret service is is that the day Kennedy's head became puree in the grassy knoll was the only day he denied utilizing secret service. It makes you wonder how many assassination attempts there have been.

No one assassinated Obama, and people were fucking psychotic in their opposition to him. The Secret Service knows it's job.

>implying that wasn't made by poltards

He won't get it, though. Just some old lady in the mailroom who will have to xray and bomb sniff every package.

This is your average liberal.

If he even saw a gun he'd start crying or faint do you expect it do assassinate a person?

because he's white

sorry- pink

>grassy knoll
uwotm8?

>preventing him from getting shot at through the power of love

This is your average conservative.

another of 'these' threads.
You LOSERS have butt hurt all the way to your bowels.
Meanwhile Trump keeps winning.
ahahaha-

that's actually rand paul's son

Love the Duracell battery

It was an example, not an argument, you stupid fuck.

>hue hue "kid"
>you must not own guns
>you must be a crybaby liberal
>see see! this obvious jew is a librul shill conspirator attempting to take muh gunz!

Money in the bank holy fuck

I'll bite. September 17?

his guards were clearly there in the zapruder film. you can even see one guard tell another trying to catch up to the car to stand down and he walks away to the sidewalk angrily.

>actually went to school
>good grades went to collage
>great job! high paying great medical plan
>not a nigger waiting for my free hand out insurance or welfare

just for shits and gigs i'll post this here in case any one is interested.
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
it's not your typical conspiracy theory doc and definitely worth a second watch to do a little research with.

2017 browsing the interweb without a VPN

>I went to collage

The irony is palpable