Other urls found in this thread:

torqbar.com/
youtu.be/R9HDSuFtJHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fag

ur mom gay

kys bruh

Aren't you supposed to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums

I bought a couple and they rattle and spin like shit.

How'd my second graders find out about Sup Forums?

Wtf is this fad about? I have seen people using these things. Wtf is going on?

Ignore this guy. These things are fake and gay, like fingerboxes.

>When people catch the bait

what is bait?

Thread

well one of them is my son and he wanted figet spiner so i want to know abotu them.

people are being retarded and buying things for "anxiety" because some sidestream marketing campaign creates the image that people need these things

thats all

I have a budget red one. Gf found it at her work. Kinda fun I'll buy a rare one

shit like this just encourages people to be autistic

wiowowowooww

mine

I use my fidget spinners with my Vale selfie stick and ride around town wearing a snapback on my uniboard.

Developed for kids with ADHD, autism, etc. to help focus.

Normies started going out and buying them and ruined it for everyone.

>implying

This just makes you look more awkward. How does it help

That's a weird looking yo yo

it goes round and round

i dont fucking understand it either user

twirl a pencil, tap on your desk, fidget with your feet, etc

by needing a whole separate object you have to go out of your way to get you just create a scene and distract everybody else in your area

>fingerboxes
>gay
delet this

My mom is an elementary school teacher and I just found out about these from her. She said she only let's the adhd kids use them and they can only have one because all the normie scum wants to play with them too. It apparently shuts up the adhd kids pretty well.

I don't know if I'm adhd but I use to just spin my pencil around my fingers to accomplish the same thing. It helped me concentrate.

>implying those forms of fidgeting don't distract people

this r srs product

you put on tip of pensi and spinny

In a classroom you should avoid making noise so tapping your desk and fidgeting your feet are not the best solutions.

It's distracting to other people.

therealneonllamasquad/10

>Post your fidget spinners

I don't have addhdaddhd or whatever you fidgeters have.

This is an high tech device and must be used properly to specifications

Do you know that people "deck out" their figet spinets with lights and shit.

>I'm fucking done

niggers get ones with gold trim

>what the shit how autistic are these chemtrails making us humans

Mine is nothing special OP, just one from 7/11

Everyone fidgets user, don't be insecure.

There are these things called toys. People have them and play with them. There's no point to them really. No higher purpose. That's why they're called toys. Used to be, people had things like tops that they would spin and no one said the kids who spun tops we're autistic; they were just playing with their toys.

You millennials have fucked up the world. Your sooo concerned about shit like this. If toys were being the invented today, you faggot to kill the whole concept of them. I would absolutely hate to be in your generation. I would kill myself. This is part one.

i think they are kinda cool.
the metal ones, not like your pic...
I'm not even mentally retarded, and need stuff to 'fidget'.
i just like this things.
got some cheap chinese ones from ebay. pretty happy with this.
(i still don't use this in public)

Part two:

We gave you the Internet so that you could use it as a steppingstone and do great things with it. What did you do? You created Sup Forums. You created the cultures of Reddit, Tumblr, 9gag. You created a real world where you can't even dress a kid up on Halloween without someone getting in your face about appropriating their culture. You guys joke and whine about cancer? You ARE the cancer. You can argue with me or you can realize that I speak the truth and maybe you you can change it. Maybe you eventually can become the greatest generation. It's not gonna happen but it something you can shoot for... maybe.

>tired of your Finger Box
Greatest thing EVER!!!
>next to pussy

yeah ive buyed a spinnig thing look it spinns

I fidget most when my penis is in my hand

why does everyone hate them?

The one in your pic is Pretty shit, had one and it broke after 2 days, didn't even feel that great. Electric fingerboxes are way better, especially the ones with build in heater

Correction: why does Sup Forums hate them?
Because they're popular so they get buttmad and starts thrusting the word autism into oblivion.

> heater
That's so numale

But spinning one of those cancerous items fucking isnt? Imagine how it would feel to be fucking distracted allday

>I don't like it so it's cancerous
Kek

Forget spinners
Check my fingerbox collection

Middle school teacher here. I can't /thread hard enough. My fucking students are obsessed with them at the most awkward, confusing, and shitty age possible.

>Quantity over quality

Why couldn't you just get one really good one?

>Grafenwood replicas
fuck outta here

I like having one per finger. A really nice one would be too heavy to carry.

Here's mine

those spinners are louding than the sound you make when you fidget your feet

Probably winds his own coils too

Only if you drop it

Not my photo but it's what I have.
$265 CAD MD Engineering Torqbar.
I have a Wave1 Silver.
Phone is dead, would have pics if it wasn't.

No. I will just check the dubs.Cheap pleb boxes.

you can press against your monitor and press screenshot
if you have a decent monitor though

true

glad i could help out

holy shit please be trolling...
pic related is literally the same, and its 3€, with free shipping!!

it may be a month or two, till i get it from china, but it's even RAINBOW COLORED!

yeah I appreciate it 100%

It's the quality that matters bro.
The shitty china ones can spin for 20 maybe 30 seconds tops. The Torqbar will spin for 2-3 minutes.

kek, forgot pic...

Not to mention.. All that rainbow shit looks sorta stupid.

Here's mine

top kek

/thread

rly tho

This bad boy spins 2.5 minutes with my hands, just over 3 with an air compressor.

What is torq bar? Is this next level shit?

It's high quality fidget spinners.
They make spinners like
which can last a long time. The bearings are super quiet, and everything is laser cut. It's small in your hand and fairly light.
torqbar.com/

What is is used for though?

What great things have you done gramps?

Some guys in my school had them. Dont know if there was retarted but sometime there behaviour what really crazy. One example is that the one guy ask the other one.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much I am Spongebob?
After that I dont want to hang out with any of them

As someone with adult ADHD who grew up in the 90s leaning to MANAGE my inattention, this is such bullshit. Want me to pay attention to you and what you're saying? Don't give me a fucking toy to play with, then! It's retarded logic.

Spinning, it's just a fidget spinner

Why does it spin though? What is the purpose? Does it weave yarn together or somthing?

No, it's just supposed to calm down children with Autism, ADHD, ADD, etc. It's just addicting and all the normies got into it

Because it's a toy and not a treatment. This shit would disable me with my ADHD. How can I answer what the quadratic formula is when...-Whizzzzzz, whizzzzzz, whizzzzz-?

What's up repping the destiny logo

>Bad boy
>Children's toy
Pick one.

holy shit thank you.
I agree, but fucking stupid ass doctors thinks it helps.
I just find it fun to play with.

You're welcome. I'm offended hat snowflakes rail on kids playing with these TOYS in my defense. If they'd lived 5 seconds with ADHD or ever interrupted THEMSELVES midsentence with unrelated thoughts, maybe we could talk about it. "Hey, after I while I need to go to the stor- DID YOU SEE THE NEW EPISODE OF X!?" But no. The spinning shiny will make it better.

HAHAHAHA
/thread

Fuck autocorrect.

youtu.be/R9HDSuFtJHU

LIVE 24 HOUR FIDGET SPINNING

F...
Fucking...Why?

why?

Yep, I totally agree.