Wtf is wrong with my feet and how do I treat it?

Wtf is wrong with my feet and how do I treat it?

Fungal infection. Keep your feet dry you fucking mong. Better look into a change of socks, some more breathable shoes, and a prescription for that shit.

JUST PEEL THAT SHIT OFF

Use small dull knife and scrap it nigga

This and post results

Stop talking about your fucking feet alex.

I don't know much about these things, but I'd say it's just dead skin. You can just peel it off. Don't quote me on that, though.

Ignore the faggots saying scrape that shit off. Just keep it dry and don't wear socks unless you have to. Also wash it thoroughly in the shower, and get some antifungal from a thrift store.

this. try some gold bond foot powder as well. also wear socks if you aren't wearing socks

Amputate now, or you will be dead within 7 hours. That's a fungi known as green death, act quick

Hi OP.
have you tried placing it in a bowl of rice and powering it off?

Also, for god's sake, don't ask for fucking medical advice from Sup Forums, of all places.

sexy. post more

metoprazole. something for fungus from walmart will do the job.

Stop walking around without socks you animal

/thread

knife

Looks like trouble afoot, i have experience on these things

also pee on your feet in the shower. Seriously. It kills athelete's foot fungus

You know, just embrace your gene expression, how much novel things like scales and feathers and nail started off as one critters weird skin condition.

fapping

Ok

I'll do this and get that gold bond and maybe some antifungal I guess. Thanks for the advice Sup Forums

Also I do wear socks fyi, but it's hot as fuck and hard to keep my feet dry in boots. Don't think I can get a waiver for this, so I'll just have to power on.

Need a hand with that?

Oops forgot pic

dude you WALK TOO MUCH. You need to rest your legs, wear comfier shoes and socks but I would DEFINITELY go to doctor just to check on it cuz it looks like it could lead to bigger problem.

If it starts going black you're fucked, so go to doctor.

I have the same problem, I'm 9 hour's a day in work boots so thats probably the cause. need help Sup Forums

Can't be helped. But I will start wearing shower shoes again, and using gold bond and probably an antibacterial as well. Gonna head to the store and get some tomorrow. Tonight is a time for celebration, not foot fungi

Get one of those pedi eggs or whatever they're called. Scrap off all that dead skin, it'll look tons better after.

Jesus, what kind of work do you have to do to get those crusty ass hands?

Need a topical steroid. Nothing crazy even 0.5% could help. Also it's probably excezma. Steroid could become a maintance medicine that you just need from time to time. Tends to be worse with stress.

I'm 9 hours a day in boots too but no fungus. Solutions would be new boots and try to get them to breathe as much as possible. Never rewear socks. Once your boots get wet they're fucked. Aslo shower regialarly and treat that fungus which might warrant throwing out a pair of boots in be ween recovery

Eh, im alive and employed. It wears on me variously.

educated med person here. (not doctor)

If it itches, may be fungal. treat with antifungal such as lotrizone that is bought over the counter. I dont think you need to have a doctor visit. Keep your feet as dry as possible, do not use antibacterial soap. normal soap and warm water is fine as antibacterial will irritate further,
Side note you may want to double check your boot size and make sure they fit well. you have extensive callusing on the side of your toe which is indicative of the wrong size boot width.

Please take internet medical advice with grain of salt, these idiots posting have no idea what they are talking about.

This

Or keep three sets of boots in rotation so if they get wet they have time to dry.

What do you do? Construction?

looks like skin cancer

that foot inst worth saving, i suggest cutting it off and eating it.

gagarin you might lose your foot

Rick?

Sometimes

This is simply fungal. It happens when your feet are kept in a warm, moist place (such as combat boots) for extended period of time and neglecting proper hygeine.

Not saying you're nasty, but you let it get too far. Similar to athlete's feet.

When you're not in training and you can take your boots off.... take your boots off. Carry extra socks and gold bond powder on you when you're treking around. If you stop for 30 minutes, take off boots and socks, rub footpowerder on your feet and in your boot, put new socks on and do that whenever you can. You don't want that shit to get nastier.

Chop it off and grow a new one. Will take you a couple of weeks, but worth it in the long run.

give it some milk to drink

Your feet are dead. You must cut them off.

I like to think much of what i do is contructive to a bigger project.

can someone please just abuse report these shills? theyre getting annoying