Trump is a fascist

mUFSUA DFRUMPF

The vote that saved Britain

What is a fascist?

obamacare is dead haha
fuck you poor people

A white straight cis male in power

fake thread, here's the real one

Just got my evening kettlebell workout in, popped a shroomtech, sippin on some caveman coffee, p comfy. Bout to smoke a bowl and do some research online. Knowledge is power you fucks

Not so fast Morty you heard your mom we’ve got adventures to go on Morty Just you and me and sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom but‼ NEVER your dad! You wanna know why Morty? Because he CROSSED me Oh it gets darker Morty Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures First 1 thing that’s different ⁉ No more dad Morty He threatened to turn me in to the government so I made him and the government go away I replaced them both as the defacto patriarch of your family and your universe Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister so now you know the real reason I rescued you I JUST TOOK OVER THE FAMILY MORTY And if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this I’ll deny it And they’ll take my side because I’m a hero Morty And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say Morty Forever And I’ll go out and find some more of that Mulan Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce Morty Because that’s what this is all about Morty That’s my1 one arm man I’m not driven by avenging my dead family

Just watched the original IT miniseries, was alright but some of the effects were cheesy af

any libdem man in

would like a better picture of this supposed indonesian christian

Morty That was FAKE I’m driven by finding that McNugget Sauce I want that Mulan McNugget Sauce Morty That’s my series arc Morty If it takes 9 seasons I WANT MY MCNUGGET DIPPING SAUCE SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY IT’S GONNA TAKE US ALL THE WAY TO THE END MORTY 9 MORE SEASONS MORTY 9 MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT DIPPING ‼ SZECHUAN SAUCE FOR 97 MORE YEARS MORTY I WANT THAT MCNUGGET SAUCE MORTY

lib dem is further right no?

The acting is the worst part about it. Particularly the adults.

lib dems are now centrist social democrat party #263

I'm a moderate Tory

whatever happened to that lad with the spastic Danish internet gf

Feel twofaced when irl I'm a normal guy who genuinely loves his black gf, but then when I'm online I'm an actual racist.
Like, my views literally change whenever I'm online.

Brains are weird things

why yes, I did just read wealth of nations

benis in vajayjay goes

IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT

cumeatingcuckolds > BLACKED > cuckoldsessions > blacksonblondes

still don't have a gf
bit of a ripoff this

>being a racist means you have to hate every single person of every other race besides yours at all times
screeching that people still think this

>/r/The_Donald censoring news about Drumpf signing the privacy bill

top kek

You can see new threads being made about it then quickly deleted

reminder that the law doesn't apply to the elite; just to plebs like us.

alri lads

no I don't because I'm not cancer

Just ate an entire package of bacon lads

Fuck lads just came within inches of crashing at 30-35mph
I wasn't paying attention and had to swerve at the last second and then dodge other traffic but somehow made it

Life flashed before my eyes desu

go back and stay there

business idea: buy autismoyank (Liam)'s info now that his god is letting us

link

uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz

Imagine going into jail at 20, coming out at 40 and seeing your world in ruin. To lay in bed at night, knowing you've done nothing with your life must be a hard pill to swallow....sucks that so much of Western youth blindly does the same....a mental prison they're trapped in, happily going along, believing none of it applies to their specific life.

Starting to think looking for a gf might be a bad idea

It's all too risky and the benefits aren't worth it

Ahahaha Bioware gone into administration.

do u lads want photos?

having an online-only persona is useful until you start laughing to racist jokes in front of your RL friends
youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8

>just
so you parked on the side of the road just to post that on /brit/?

sums it all up really

wish i was a skilled chemist. for years i've noticed a similar something in weed, bacon (cooked), coffee and garlic. some common chemical which they all possibly share to give off a similar taste and smell. if i was a chemist i'd be able to find out what that particular thing is.

Did not hear ONE mention of sympathy for those who died in the St. Petersberg bombing.

because they were russians

Well 10 minutes ago
There's currently 4 Romanians cleaning the inside of my car

That's not what I said though. When I'm online I literally hate all others and want them out. When #imwithher I get a sense of proportion and don't hate anyone really

You are a retarded faggot. Stop driving if you cant pay attention to the road you dumb nigger.

is that a euphemism?

No, quite literal
It's absolutely filthy aswell

well you're an idiot for painting entire groups of people with the same brush. there are plenty of decent black people, such as your gf. but there is also a disproportionate amount of black people who are pure scum and should have a bullet put in their heads.

literally havent seen anyone talk about the_donald here apart from leftists

got asked on a date by a very handsome gay bloke
im straight but im so lonely im considering going

really makes you think

YOU CAN NOT BE AGRO LOUIS

IF YOU DECIDE THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO OPEN YOUR DOOR, I SHALL GAIN ACCESS THROUGH THE WINDOW

They'll be trying to fit in her later on if you know what I mean

wonder what happened to that pathetic runt. does he remind you of yourself, phimo?

I know I'm an idiot and I hate myself for it. Feel really guilty.

pretty much as expected

>im straight but im so lonely im considering going
i feel like this is the case for most gays, especially the traps from here (especially r9k)

Gibraltar

Listening to that I heard literally 95% of everything that was said at least one point in my late teens when I lived with my parents
VERY spooky just how similar people think and talk

that video made me so sad
everyone crying and shouting :(

bazinga

im socially conservative but economically lefty. does that make me BNP?

Nah not really x

alri

Would it be wise to admit to my yellow fever on my interpals bio? Or should I just say "very interested in Korean and Japanese culture"

"gay" people aren't actually gay, it's just a mutual agreement between gentlemen to fulfil each others pleasure urges
hedonism at it's finest

Best part of that clip is when he pronounces jihadist like joyhadist

got a hankerin for a wankerin

if theyre proper ethnic asians they'll be ok with it, if theyre canadian or american asians youre literally dead in the water

post the video

whatever happened to her?

Is what what your life is? All the other people of your age are going around doing stuff

All you're doing, Louis, is rollocking around in your smelly bedroom playing computer games in your pajamas

What a life!

Is that your life?

Is that your life choice, is it?

You can't even talk can you. That's what you've become.

Drinking a Starbucks lads

think enough people told her she was a stupid mong that she didn't go

still walking, they're not much and they have a van to carry their stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

Hello cute Brits :3

alright mate bit too close to home now not funny any more

who the fuck calls their son louis

.i know exactly what u mean ;)

thank you for that addition to my filter

>if theyre proper ethnic asians they'll be ok with it
I literally just came a across a full Korean who in her bio literally says "yellow fever never welcome", so I don't think that's the truth, and think this place is full of beta fags who buy into the yellow cab meme.
But, then again, she does say feminism is one of her hobbies

DELET

apparently shes in serbia instagram.com/annaalboth/

ANSWER THE FUCKING MAN, LOUIS

can see why some lads would do a 'cide if thats how their own parents talk to them

It's fine for the french to call their kids louis

but not british people

hardly hedonism, more desperation after failing with the opposite sex

Hahahah daft cunt