Whatcha think about my new tattoo Sup Forums yards. What ya know about Auras?

Whatcha think about my new tattoo Sup Forums yards. What ya know about Auras?

More angles of my skinny white aaa arms.

Fucking tell me what ya think. I think I love it but I had it.

The lotus of Konoha blooms twice

You don't shit about the spiritual spirit.

Just got my kpin script back so feeling nice. Yeaaa!

I once got my aura photographed in Sedona, Arizona. It was fully black and red. The interpreter girl said I was in intense denial. How do I become an Aura normie OP?

Gay and ugly.

>spiritual spirit

That's some magical magic, faggot.

That they are imaginary.

Would you like to explain how?

The whole spirituality stuff is gay and the lines are among the ugliest lines I've seen, looks like the artist had parkinson's.

God hates tattoos and faggots. Really hated faggots with tattoos. Burn in hell

nice posture

very bad quality tattoo... I seriously feel bad for you

wow i think that tattoo is really shitty bro.
bad lining
different colours of outline
swiggly lines nothing is tight
shading is bad as fuck
nothing stands out
non-cohesive imagery

i don't want to troll or just be an internet hater but you really should google some great tattoos, get inspired and invest money in a good artist who might save that arm.

godspeed gonna sleep

6/10. I've seen way worse but the overall quality isn't great. Concept is good but the artists doesn't know how to shade for shit and his lines need some work. I hope you didn't pay any more than $250 for this. Hit the gym tattoos look way better when you get some bulk. I feel starting a gofund me to get you fed user.

why did you pay 5 dollars for a bad tattoo, instead of saving up 500 for a good one? you gonna wear that shit for life and it looks like a 3 year old from kindergarten was fucking around your arm.

What's worse than the actual work done on your tattoo is your inability to discuss the art you scar your body with.

It was actually free.
And I think it would look much better.
Thinking about getting my own gun and doing more to it.

You should get your own gun and shoot the person that ruined your arm.

Getting your own tattoo machine is a slippery slope. You will end up tattooing yourself a lot, but also its way harder then you think to tattoo. It's nothing like drawing on paper.

The multiple things I can nit pic are the reasons as to why I wouldn't get a tattoo from marty mcfly.

If you're going to imprint something on your skin you should atleast sort of be living it.
Are you a poser or are you actually going to start practicing?