Am I the only one on earth who legitimately doesn't like The Beatles and Michael Jackson?

Am I the only one on earth who legitimately doesn't like The Beatles and Michael Jackson?

I understand that they are extremely influential, but they just sound corny and "meh" to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUBgNc1uMtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YL1MpmrGWBc
youtube.com/watch?v=RlNYIYK7Itk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Corny because you're grandma listen to em. Now get off the internet, kid.

No. A lot of people don't like "big", "talented", "influential" and "famous" musicians.

We all have different tastes. Not a big deal.

I wish I liked them, I just hear bland music

It's okay to disagree

I only listen to real music
youtube.com/watch?v=hUBgNc1uMtQ

How the fuck can you not like the four songs from Thriller and the one song from the album before that, the one where he starts off with 'Whoooo'-

Srsly, go fuck yourself- Those five songs _ wanna Be Starting Something, Beat It, Billie Jean, Thriller and the 'Whooo' song are fucking tits.

Asshole!

I apologize

>Off the Wall
>Revolver, White Album
Exceptions above
Everything else is a bit corny I agree

how much you heard?

Also, stuff that influenced later stuff tends to pale once you've heard the later stuff that wouldn't exist because of the earlier stuff

But alotta their stuff stands up.

Michael Jackson, to be honest, always gets a pretty 'meh' reaction from me, but that might be because of the other stuff that sounds like his stuff

Damn Skippy

Come to think of it, I do like hey Jude and man in the mirror. But that's it

Have you heard this one
youtube.com/watch?v=YL1MpmrGWBc

Or maybe this one
youtube.com/watch?v=RlNYIYK7Itk

I don't hate it, it just sounds dull to me

It just sounds like you enjoy being a contrarian faggot.

nah i dont really like the beatles either. i tried listening to them on multiple occasions and they just sounded kinda shit. never really heard much of michael jackson though besides his popular songs

I do like the song itself, but I prefer the original

Well agree to disagree I guess

Exactly the type of response I expected. I like PLENTY of popular bands, but if I don't like the Beatles, then I must be a tryhard contrarian. Fuck off

havent heard much of the beatles at all but this song sounds fairly good. always been a huge fan of the doors and jimi hendrix though, i guess everyone has their own tastes

The Beatles later stuff is far more better than the "Fab 4" stuff. If you don't like Michael Jackson at all, then you're either a contrarion, or just simply don't have much taste in music. I listen to everything from 60-70's soul to Norwegian black metal, so maybe expand your horizons a bit because there is ALOT of music out there. Actually try and sit down to listen to Revolver in its entirety. Or something of later years

I love the Beatles more than anyone ever has.

>claims to have some sort of opinion worth listening to
>can't even post a picture of the correct band, posts some shitty tribute band instead

>ALOT
"A lot" is two words. Like a car, a house, a girl.
Except for morons.

Its called pop music because its popular, this doesn't mean that everyone likes it though. i grew up and live in liverpool and i dont think the beatles are AMAZING, but they're ok. its up to opinion

I just grabbed it real quick off of Google images KEK I didn't realize

Amorons?