Give me a legit good reason I should not suicide right now

Give me a legit good reason I should not suicide right now.

I'm a midget. Tiny schlong. Antisocial. Will die alone.

at least you have good self awareness?

I have better self awareness when I'm fucking your momma nigger

There is no reason to live, just as there is no reason to die. We all suffer and hurt the same. You decide, but remember whatever you choose you'll have to stick with it.
Good luck.

Don't please Sup Forums

if youre gonna kill yourself, might as well kill some people you hate too... then an hero. itll be easier to do knowing youll go to jail for the rest of your life

I'm thinking on this

Don't hang the rope too high, fucking midget.

I´m like you. I´m 18, 1´43m, shy and I almost have no friends, but I found a good hobby in my life (playing the bass) and that´s whats makes me happy, everyone has a good reason to live, finds it can be difficult, but the feeling of discover it has no price.

who do you hate the most OP?

Dude whatever this is my thread, find your own thread you fucking fuck

Me and after that my mother.

Doesn´t gives a fuck about people you hate is easier, better and don´t takes you to the jail.

You just gave yourself four.

explain?

>Will die alone

Suicide is the one strategy that guarantees this outcome, and is thus the most retarded pick if you value avoiding this.

not sure if trolling (0/10), retarded, or foreign as shit

Just trying to say, find something makes you happy, and probably, sadness and hate will desapear.

Stop lashing out, take deep breathes, make a good list of people to kill, and plan that shit out air tight, plan an escape route like moving to Canada or Mexico.

all

why would moving to canada or mexico make him feel any better retard?

I know how you feel op. Honestly it's been 5 years of close waiting on that good reason. But here's better way to life and no worry and I've found it for us who won't really make it. Lots of acid. That's my way through this shit hole.

you literally go to heaven anyway user try it out

worked for me

might not work for you

Look you can be a bitch or you can accept your lot in life and do everything you can to succeed.

Did Napoleon and Putin let their relatively shorter heights hold them back? No. They prospered despite their height and didn't let that dictate their masculinity and ability to succeed. You can do the same. Be fierce, as smart as you can be, and hard working and you can be successful and get the girl.

guy, pls think a little, you are a person, you must have to live, this world, this people, this shit and the same time a paradise, a bittersweet sensation, but, if you want, you can fell the Sweet taste of life.

because people in Canada and Mexico are a lot more chill than in America, also cops don't give a fuck why your in those countries, but local cops in America are nosey af.

Nontrolling absolutely, I hate people, but I just ignore them, they don´t apport anything to me, so, just ignore.

and you have to live it guy, think, the things that you can do, the things you don´t feel taste or known

Never thought midgets knew how to read or write

there are no words that can change a life like this, but trust me, i was there a few weeks ago. i wrote two suicide notes and lay down to die, but i lived. after that, even though this place really irks me, i found strength in my solitude. no one cares. so, im going to live hard enough to make a difference because, literally... this place deserves more kicking ass from me and thats what i decided

The most masculine and badass motherfuckers I have ever met have been short. The straight up toughest dudes that I would never fuck with even at 5 11. They could fight, drink and fuck with the best of them, and they were the most popular dudes.

So nut up. You obviously have some grit and toughness.

fuck off with that non-sense life is shit and will only not be shit if you do something about it like stepping on people to get ahead, you take other people's happiness and use it for your own the only way life is worth living

>Will die alone
You never know that dude.Life is fucking unpredictable.Believe me someday may happen something that entirely change your life

why the fuck would OP care about how nosey the police are you

You have a warped view of life. You have to know when to step on people. You're going to get taken out if you go through life with that as your go to strategy.

Do it faggot

going to a midget convention or buying a midget horse to fuck.

life isn't all good and all bad. the smartest people ever have recognized duality and the impossibility of escaping pain while understand that there is beauty as well.

you must be new here?

Sup Forums is the ugliest part of the internet, full of the most peverted, twisted, hateful faggots. if they show some compassion n try to win you over so you don't do it, take it as a sign that even in the darkest place you'lll always be able to find someone that'll have your back and appreciate you for you are, you'll never know if you end it. don't do it OP, just give it some time.

i was you when i was in 9th grade. In middle school in general i was 4ft and every kid in the school called me a midget. I too wanted to kill my self. in Highschool, my parents got me into growth hormones and grew to be 5'6''. which average size. So OP. There is a solution. im living prof of it.

dont do it. simplify, reach out, explain yourself, find a cuddle buddy online, or just hit me up, we can talk

We're currently in the middle of a technological revolution. Technology has been exploding ever since the invention of the computer and is evolving at a geometric rate.

42 years ago there were no personal computers.
24 years ago there were no 3D games
10 years ago there were no smartphones
VR is just coming out now

If you die now you'll never get to see what happens in the next 10, 20, 30 years.

Who cares if you're a micropeen midget loser if you can be flying around the matrix fucking virtual chicks with your 10 foot weiner in 10 years.

Same situation here minus the small dick, not that it matters though as I'll never use it Kek.

What really makes you seek death?
Shitty situation in life?
Compounding problems with seemingly no end?
Lack of entertainment/enjoyment?
Does life just seem like a dull dream?

I personally can't even give myself a reason to kill myself, let alone live.
There's no point of death from my view as infinity will just lead me back here to suffer again.

Kill yourself and I hope it'll give me the courage to do the same.

HAHAH You are just a pussy. You are not going to be a hero

Act weird, develop a personality. Some women dig that shit. Master foreplay, by the time you stick it in, they will go hog wild.

this a hero stuff reminds me... been watching one punch man on repeat for about two weeks now crying intermittedly from either longing to have a courageous righteous bout, suffering because either i nor the world have made aplace to do so, or the lack of people around that appear to want the same. does anyone else feel some strong emotion toward the same? be an actual hero. in whatever way you can be. for this world in which we have become stagnant

Set a date with the rope. Mine's November 18th. I know how to tie the knot. I found a nice, climbable tree in a remote wooded area near town.

Right now I'm working out more, talking to people I like, and generally having a good time of it. I haven't thrown everything out the window quite yet. I just started selling my worldly belongings. Letting go of things is liberating.

If things don't improve to where I finally see the point of living, there's still hanging myself.

The hero isn´t the one who is above the rest, is the one who act when he feels like the rest. Everyone has a power in one way or another, is the way we use it what makes us heroes.

Can't reach the rope?

Why don't you go to
> Sиαpchαty.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

Nothing changes if you die..... the world keeps spinning but if your alive you will always have the ability to effect the world around for good or bad..
If you die nothing will ever change for you.. if you're alive you can do whatever the hell you have the ability to do so... Go kill someone, go save someone, go jack-off.. killing yourself will mean nothing and nothing will happen

EMS, firefighter, police

Because there are still worthy things you can do in life: develop skills, relationships, travel, spiritual enlightment, high goals

your mind is closed due to these poor social ideas (sex is ephimeral and don't change a shit in your life)

even if the above mentioned reasons aren't enough for a short mind, hesitate this: a worse eternity awaitens you if you suicide

Donald Trump will be president for at least another 1300 days.