Which side will you and your cunt take in the upcoming world war that will once again kick off in Europe?

Which side will you and your cunt take in the upcoming world war that will once again kick off in Europe?

Spen

If a NATO country invades a NATO country, does that mean that NATO will declare war on itself?

It means the poorer one will get kicked out

Spain is in the right here so Spain. You can't have EU privileges unless you are a member, simple as that.

can't wait to carpet bomb countless spics and take the rest of their land, i don't even care about gibraltar

I'm afraid most of the Spanish citizens have no love for their own country.
We are the opposite of USA when it comes to nationalism.
It's the "hip" thing to dislike Spain, and anyone that doesn't dislike Spain is suspected as a nostalgic of Spanish fascism.

sounds like Germany

You keep parroting this retarded line, so quick rundown: Nobody expects EU privileges for Gib. Spain is using the threat of vetoing any Brexit deal and literally sealing off the border like North Korea unless they get sovreignity over it.

HOW are they in the right?

our own side
right or wrong, we've been doing too much war lately
time to take a break

spain, we bought our helicopter carriers from them and they have more qt women

>unless they get sovreignity over it
How much shit can your media make up?

Yes Spain has the right to close their borders to a non EU-member. And fuck off with your globalist agenda, fortress Europa is the only smart way forward.

UK, because then they will lose.

Are you joking? What do you think the Spanish want? Spoiler: Same thing you've always wanted

they aren't asking for sovereignity and vetoing any new deal between EU and UK is their right as a member state
what, do you espect to break such and important treaty as the EU and get away scot-free? breaking an alliance like this any time before WWII would have granted a casus belli against you

>NATO allies declaring war on each other
>forcing EU members to go to war with each other
>all over A FUCKING ROCK

This would be some HRE level of stupid shit. But I don't think Spain wants to actually own it.

we made sure to destroy any nationalistic pride in the transition to democracy, but it would have been nice if we made a new image of Spain for people to be proud of
that woman isn't spanish

Absolute cringe to see s non romance cunts say Europa

We can also bring Italy to the party if you want

What the fuck is wrong with the bong newspapers? Fellow EU ships constantly cross eachothers waters where they overlap, holy shit its not a big deal. If it were some third state that'd be reasonable, but its a EU country and there is literally no militar belligerence here like Turkey-Greece.

Can brits confirm it was really "chasing out" or did they just politely inform them they have accidently crossed into british waters? because I can't believe the royal navy would get dragged into this jingoist retardation.

What EU privilege are you talking about here, exactly?

>forcing EU members to go to war with each other
>implying anyone would side with the UK
although the US probably would, so this will never happen

brown enough lad

More like too hot to be spanish. The color is irrelevant.

most likely the latter

Open borders

A border arrangement with Gibraltar that serves spanish interests.
Thats literally all there is to it. its not even said they will actually veto anything. The EU just made a single bueraucratic assurance Spains interests would be given due consideration in this arrangement in a way that doesn't threaten the rest of the deal. Thats. Literally.It.

Was it autism?

Spain

We're allied with the UK and I think our government would actually side with them in a defensive war because muh long lasting alliance and stockholm syndrome.

Can someone explain this to me?

The UK has always supported the influence. and rights of the single member states over decisions of the union but now that Spain is about to exercise this right in standing up for its own interests they can't stop themselves from screetching autistically?

that's not what is being discussed, at all.

spain isn't located in south america cunt

1. what do you think they want? this is exactly what they are asking for.
2. vetoing the brexit deal is NOT their right, it should be majority voted, this is political manoering from the cucks in Brussels to apply leverage.
3. Seriously, if you want a dirty brexit, it will be the EU that gets fucked.

Spanish ships are CONSTANTLY encrouching on British waters and quite deliberately. Google it.

I think they're screeching because this unilateral action is against their citizens.

because it's our territory where our citizens live?

Great now we have enough allies.
How about we attack russia for no reason?

lol sure

>Germans can't comprehend having a government that stands up for its citizens

Tough choice. My heart tells me to help spain, but my mind tells me to keep neutral because brits are strategic allies.

Yes it is if you just looked at different media than bongistani one that are chimping out about sovereignity and "North Korean borders".

Spain has all the rights to close the border of a non EU member.

What do you mean by unilateral action?

The UK government initiated the exit from the European Union in full knowledge that it would create an external EU border at Gibraltar.

>majority voted
I'm not sure on that, I though Brexit deals fall under the sort of thing EU need all members to agree. The same way as with trade deals and treaty changes.

>Spanish ships are CONSTANTLY encrouching on British waters and quite deliberately.
Because you have your fucking rock right next to them, of course they do. There is no fucking red line in the water for them to see.
You don't see us and the Scandies screech about it if we accidently get into eachothers waters, which happens all the damn time because they are right fucking there.

>vetoing the brexit deal is NOT their right
Well thats not true, they do have a veto as a member state in any case, but this specific clause only applies to Gibraltar specifically not the actual brexit deal. They can only exclude Gibraltar. Which yeah is fair enouggh because they are the only EU country this concerns.

There is no action against their citizens, Gibraltar and its citizens is the UKs problem, thats how they want it, which is a fair demand, so thats what they get.

>implying we don't know that they aren't working in our favour

Just give it to us so we can close our offshore detention centres and move our asylum seekers there.

Can France come?

Why the fuck does Spain have to bow down to non EU members?

the rock has enough monkeys

again, that's not what this controversy is about. Spain is trying establish sovereignty over Gibraltar like it has for ages, this is nothing new. Gibraltar was not part of Schengen in the first place so nobody cares if there are passport checks. Get a clue, please.

Your ciztizens aren't threatened though. They are at the very worst going to suffer the conseuqneces of your actions. if anything its your goverment that fucked them over.

The winning one, as usual.

Spain closes the border.
What happens

what the fuck are you talking about? The people of Gibraltar don't want to be Spanish and their government has written to the EU completely trashing Spain's actions.

>Gibraltar was not part of Schengen in the first place so nobody cares if there are passport checks.
The Gibraltarians care, they literally said so.

France is always welcome to join us.

1. they want a special border adjustment just for Gibraltar, since it would be extremely incovenient for them to have the new border laws the UK is gonna have applied to Gibraltar

2. how it should be done is irrelevant, as of now vetoing is their right

3. top kek yeah sure, lose your biggest commercial partner, then try turning to a increasingly protectionist America for help
that will turn out great

Living expenses increase dramatically over night since everything has to be imported by sea now. People can't commute anymore. The whole economy collapses.

They can't do it until UK leaves or EU will kick their ass.
If the close the border it will be because UK did a nodeal exit or a deal with no provision for the rock (unlikely).

>ciztizens
Is this Polish?

What part of "deliberately" don't you understand?

Nobody cares about passport checks. Refusing air traffic or sealing off the border completely (i.e. no way through like the Franco days) is the rhetoric coming from Madrid. Cold war shit

>what the fuck are you talking about? The people of Gibraltar don't want to be Spanish
I have no idea why you think this matters. This isn't about Gibraltar becoming spanish or sovereignity. This is only about the relationship between Gibraltar and the EU, especially in terms of borders.
NO ONE is questioning Gibraltars sovereignity in this except the British tabloids.

no they don't, because there are passport checks already. You don't know what you're talking about.
>The Gibraltarians
You keep addressing them as if they're somehow a different people than me, we're all British.

I will proudly fight for Spain.

The people of Gibraltar don't want to leave the EU either.
It's just a British Andorra, a small tax heaven.

>Spain is using the threat of vetoing any Brexit deal and literally sealing off the border like North Korea unless they get sovreignity over it.
sauce? So long, only one who claimed this was gibraltar minister

Spain is not your territory and once you leave the EU your citizens are not entitled to have easy access to another European country and its borders.

>NO ONE is questioning Gibraltar's sovereignty
Spain actively disputes Gibraltar's status and asserts a claim on it.

>this one butthurt Brit that's constantly spouting The Sun-tier sensationalist bullshit

Don't be obtuse, they are a specific group of british people affected by it, as opposed to all other british people.

>Refusing air traffic or sealing off the border completely (i.e. no way through like the Franco days) is the rhetoric coming from Madrid.
Actually the rehtoric from Madrid right now is for you guys to calm your tits and stop chimping out about this non-issue. And if Spain wants to close their borders to Gibraltar thats their good and sovereign right as a nation. You liked that didn't you? Sovereign rights as a nation, thats what you guys wanted, don't get angry when other people use it too.

>new border laws
We are not part of schengen.
Seriously if the EU tries to take too much of a punative approach, then expect us to walk away from our financial and security obligations.

Gibraltar is not part of Spain you fucking idiot. What is up with all these Murrica-tier German posts in this thread? Get the fuck out of here you blithering morons.

Gibraltar has an airport so the UK citizens will technically never leave their own country by flying there from mainland Britain.

ITT: Anglo victimism reaching level only though to be possible for niggers and jews

Source: me.
See Anybody who thinks the UK are chimping out over this have no idea how cheeky the Spanairds are being right now.

>IN THIS
Learn to read Bong. I'm talking about this specific issue. Yes Spain in general lays claim to Gibraltar. This has nothing to do with that.

>walk away from our financial
You literally can't.

> security obligations
That would hurt you even more. It would hurt all of us, but you guys specifically.

>Gibraltar is not part of Spain you fucking idiot
He didn't say it was, he especifically said it wasn't. Fucking read what people write before replying your butthurt nonsense.

>every European in this thread is against the British

>brits are shitting themselves over this one veto
>implying Ireland will not get the same right
I can't wait until British tabloids have blood on their hand, soon, oh so soon.

Neither did Londoners, and they're not leaving either. Most people value their country over membership in a trade bloc, just because Spaniards overwhelmingly seem to hate themselves doesn't mean everybody does.

Keep going butthurt britbong, this is hilarious

post yfw Gibraltar gets divided in two parts to prevent a conflict

>Refusing air traffic or sealing off the border completely

And that is Spain's right to do as a sovereign country. Seems like the only side here wanting to erode someones sovereignity is the UK.

I never said Gibraltar was part of Spain I'm talking about the citizens of Gibraltar benifiting from the current arragement due to the UK's membership within the EU.

I can't believe you idiots ever thought the EU was going to work...

The fuck was your continent smoking?

What's new?

Thats not gona happen. Gibraltar is just something for the british newspapers to whip around to increase fake nationalistic sentiment in the chav population like this guy Absoluteyl NO ONE will risk the peace in Ireland with this sort of shenenigans. Even british newspapers have more sense than that.

>Spain actively disputes Gibraltar's status and asserts a claim on it.
Except it never officially did. You're making up claims, or parroting made up claims

Well the British spend most of their time telling the rest of yuros to fuck off

Krautweed rolled in Euro paper

As they should. If there is anything dumber than a Britbong it's a continental yuropoor.

fucking christ just go on Wikipedia
>Gibraltar, a British Overseas Territory, located on the southern end of the Iberian Peninsula, is the subject of an irredentist territorial claim by Spain. It was captured in 1704 during the War of the Spanish Succession (1701–1714). The Spanish Crown formally ceded the territory in perpetuity to the British Crown in 1713, under Article X of the Treaty of Utrecht. Spain later attempted to recapture the territory during the thirteenth siege (1727) and the Great siege (1779–1783). British sovereignty over Gibraltar was confirmed in later treaties signed in Seville (1729) and the Treaty of Paris (1783). Reclamation of the territory became government policy under the regime of the dictator General Franco and has remained in place under successive governments following the Spanish transition to democracy.

>The Gibraltarians themselves reject any such claim and no political party or pressure group in Gibraltar supports union with Spain. In a referendum in 2002 the people of Gibraltar rejected a joint sovereignty proposal on which Spain and the United Kingdom were said to have reached "broad agreement".[1][2] The British Government has stated that it would "never ... enter into an agreement on sovereignty without the agreement of the Government of Gibraltar and their people".[3]

>In 2000, a political declaration of unity was signed by the members of the Gibraltar Parliament; it stated "In essence the declaration stated that the people of Gibraltar will never compromise, give up or trade their sovereignty or their right to self-determination; that Gibraltar wants good, neighbourly, European relations with Spain; and that Gibraltar belongs to the people of Gibraltar and is neither Spain's to claim or Britain's to give away."[4]

Not taking sides here, but this seems a bit suspicious.
I might have baited the brits by a few seemingly pro-eu posts in the past, but you're taking it to a whole new dimension.
Are you a German by any chance?

1. Spain aren't a sovereign country.
2. Nobody behaves like that in current year. You can cross from Spain to Morocco easily FFS.

That's my point, there will be blood if they do the same with Ireland and Ireland should get some guarantees from EU that they will be protected.
Ireland is economically dependent on the UK and will need a special border arrangement.
I would not bet on tabloids showing sensitivity by virtue that it's closer to home, it's not their nature.

what are you smoking?