>Mechanical Engineer
>75k per year plus bonuses
>26

Get wreked neckbreads

>Chef at Wendy's
>$8.75 hourly
>37

You should get a job at wendys. I hear the Chef spot pays well

I used to be a chef. 14.00 an hour, usually about 50 hours a week with double over time... now I'm just a line cook again. 10 dollars an hour, about 44 hours a week, time and a half over time.

Age 28

>kfc manager
>20 per hour
>23

Age 45
Waiter
2.13 an hour

>Real Estate Admin Assistant
>17.50 hourly
>22

Editor, Television
$220k/yr

>fruit n veg guy at woolies
> 22 an hour / 34 on sundays
> 24

Christ you are old

post pay stub faggot

Podestas child fuck
0/hr
6 and a half

it quality manager
2300€ per month / 14,9€/h

He won't

>Host at Sushi restaurant
>$10.00 hourly
>19

wow thats crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And rats make me crazy.

Very nice, how much?

That not a salary thats a wage. This is probably why you work at wendy's.

Hvac tech
28$ an hour

OH SHIT
>niggers start chimping

Quality Control Manager for a multi-million dollar motion control distribution company
$17/hr with a $1000 bonus twice a year

lmao

>sub contractor
>12.50/hr
>18

Systems analyst
59k/year

>Software Engineer
>100k salary
>23

>HVAC service technician
>$70k a year plus bonuses and company car.
>26 and only two years on school that was payed for by the company.

>>Bariatric Surgeon
k a year

Movie Trailer Editor
220k a year

>26
>52k
>some science shit that isn't lab work

people i work with do my same job for like 90k this some ol bullshit. im interviewing constantly

No.

Security officer
20$/h

Sales Manager
150K/year

Lul

jac?