Fuck the police thread?

Fuck the police thread?
Fuck the police thread.
Get comfy gents, the only thing better than a pork pussy on the rotisserie is all of them on the rotisserie.

Other urls found in this thread:

vpnprogram.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder that race-baiting, class-baiting, and anything else that divides Americans is just police & the bourgeois using divide & conquer tactics. Love your fellow brothers & sisters

Im a trump supporter by the way. Trumps going to soon realise than american pork is the pussiest quality pork on the market. I can smell a cops stank ass vagina from a mile away

>Im a trump supporter by the way

Accelerationism or stupidity?

You dont like pork, faggot?

Nigger thread.

you guys are already distracted your mind is all that matters think energy clearly the war has begun

Will that be after he gets Mexico to pay for the wall? Top level interwebs to you, Facist bootlicking Trump supporters bait. All Trump supporters without exception need to be dominated and told what to do.

Did you get knocked back from Police Academy even though you can mimic high quality special effect noises?

What's the bet op is a nigger or a meth head

Typical cop thinking. "Dissent: Must be a criminal"

Looks like someone's uncle Russ for dindu nuffin

Funny how you assume all niggers are criminals, are you a cop?

I didn't make the assumption that anyone is a nig. I stated that it's typical cop thinking to assume that anyone who dissents is a criminal, didn't limit that to any demographic.

aka "the police pulled me over for speeding like a jackass so I'm venting about it on Sup Forums" thread

fuck off

He's just a reasonable man.

>Watch every dog you see bite somebody
>Get called crazy/racist/idiot for being prepared when you see a dog next

Last place I worked hired 7 negros one after the other, the manager set a trap of laying a pile of spent cutting tips to the side and say they were worth $125 each scrap value, set of about 15 of them.

Each and every negro stole them, they were not worth anything but they all stole them and were fired the next day. The second they hired a White or Hispanic they didn't look twice at them.

How much more likely are you to be shot by a nigger than a cop?

What the hell is Officer Porkins looking at in the car?

A picture taken from any event in recent history, that barrel looks weird tho.

Also California.

Cock holster

Your isp and government are monitoring your internet activity vpnprogram.com

wut do?

It's kind of hard to feel bad for cops when a few get gunned down since they're always acting like jackbooted thugs.

And don't forget sellint it to the highest bidder.

lul equality bitch

rekted

The police DO NOT need military surplus. A White suburban city near me has light armored tanks and grenade launchers.

rekt cop webms pls. looking for the one where that nam vet takes his time with the pig

Cops who act like this deserve to have somebody come to their house while on duty, set the house on fire, then shoot their wives and kids as they flee.

more like kidnap their families and drop them off bit by bit to the police station then leak the video online.

You said that verbatim in another thread.

Kidnapping brings the FBI into it, making it much harder to get away with it for as long as you can get away with simple murder.

I was in that thread. His idea merits consideration.

and he probably meant it there too. these kind of cops are looking for a problem to solve, even if they need to cause it. If they keep working that way they're going to get some very, very bad blowback.

youre right. i'd never do it or want it, but the longer cops keep behaving like nothing will ever happen to them, the more likely they'll end up stoking a horrible situation beyond their control.

happened to them in the 20s and 30s with organized crime. they were the most well armed, high tech law enforcement body in the world. they thought they could fuck with the wops whatever way they wanted until a bunch of italian families banded together and formed the mafia. lots of cops and bystanders got murdered who never needed to, just because they thought they were untouchable.

ITT vid related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g

and they're doing it again, thinking that their tactics, technology, and political favor will keep them safe from any retaliation. its only a matter of time and time's running out.

honestly, it scares me because i know most cops just want to do their job, stop real menaces, and keep people safe. but there's enough cops powertripping that it'll end up costing all of them, even the good ones. and even just people minding their own business. really sad.

ITT: Niggers niggering niggerly.

Sure, until someone breaks into your Grandmas house or steals your Aunts car...then who are they going to call? Your stupid ass? Don't get me wrong, I dislike cops but I do respect them.

They'll get what's coming to them. When they have to bury their wives and children they will know that things have been made right.

The police do pretty much whatever they want. They could contact Sup Forums and ask for the IP information for posters in this thread... and they probably will for that one fag who talked about violence lol.

Grow up and realize how things work. There's no such thing as "freedom", the police pretty much do whatever they want, and you can be arrested for the dumbest bullshit imaginable.

we're going to start seeing cartel-grade brutality happening on US soil. Police chiefs gone missing only to return as butchered hunks of skin strung up on overpasses. Civilians getting their necks cut open on camera because they dare to speak out about this new organization.

and everyone thinks its all going to be fine and controllable and there'll never be a way that a bunch of hoodlums can outflank APC full of people in SWAT gear with jammers.

Scary. Its just fucking scary.

>They could contact Sup Forums and ask for the IP information for posters in this thread
Yea and unless they have a warrant the owner could tell them to fuck right off. They don't have any power that we don't give to them.

fuck da police
racist pigs oink oink

When Tryone and Jamal robbed them later that night, who did they call?

pretty sure there aren't any Sup Forums tards who are capable of taking trump's anus out of their mouth long enough to realize that cops using deadly force unnecessarily is bad for society even if they are shooting scary nig nigs.

thing is, blowback is never surgical. these people arent going to target just the bad cops. theyre going to go to war with the entire system. a bunch o f people are going to die that never had a dog in this fight.

>im lashing out
Keep in mind Feds are different than your LOCAL police

The Sup Forumstardation continues

why havent you been arrested for being stupid then

I've seen videos on YouTube of what happens when people start crossing the line regarding free speech online.

Usually a police department gets the person's information from the site, then they send an officer to the person's house who tells them to watch their comments online and to knock the shit off.

They might do that to that fag who was talking about violence... unless he lives outside of the USA.

The end result will be the same. Cops will become less inclined to break the law themselves for fear of retaliation and we'll have a better police force afterwards.

Oh well if you've seen youtube videos of it then it must be legit.

Nothing but respect showing up a hour later, writing a report over your raped family member - losing the rape kit and spending time writing traffic tickets instead of investigating the crime or getting the car back.

>They don't have any power that we don't give to them

Still believing this.

Get up and get get get down.
911 is a joke in yo town.

Courts have ruled that an ip address is not enough to identify an individual.

If you don't exercise your rights you're directly giving them more power over you. You can't possibly be this stupid.

ive come to realize we're all stray dogs. You're just mad that i'm smart enough to circle the feet of the one who drops the juiciest scraps.

Have you ever tried to exercise your rights in a direct confrontation with an officer? Where I live, if you try to be a "street lawyer" as they call it, then it only exacerbates the situation. You basically have to surrender your rights on the street and then fight it in court where the odds are still stacked against you. That's just reality

>sure officer feel free to search my car/home/cellphone/business/person without a warrant or just cause I don't mind.

Oh, I do mind. Every time you try to pull that around here it's 10x worse though. Which is my point to begin with.

All the more reason to murder a few families so they get back in line.

When I went to Waffle House to pick up breakfast this morning there were 4 local cops dining there. I quietly paid for their food along with mine and walked back out. Fuck you, and not the cops.

I don't have any desire to murder anyone but my feelings aren't hurt when one of them gets eliminated. The government in general is overgrown and out of control and the police are an extension of that. They can all go to hell.

This poster is fucking пpoпaгaндa the ratio is why higher, whether it's for America or the whole flat earth

That's why I have a gun dumbass

So why do you need the police again? I think you may be confused as who the dumbass is here.

Both and neither. My nickname is turbonegro. Yet i am actually based stick man

>quietly paid for my food and theirs
>posts about it on Sup Forums

You're really something, huh

More like fuck the black live movement biggest terrorist Group of all

Oh my bad you're right the dumbass is

Nope. Hows the feces tho officer fagmire?

It's an anonymous board, and I'm positing it in a thread presumably filled with people who hate cops. I'm not looking for accolades, I'm throwing up my middle finger to the worthless scum ITT.

There's plenty of black actors, but don't worry I'm sure you'll see some shit like this on the news soon enough.

I had a cop for dinner the other night.
He tasted like typical pork except his vagina was extra tender.

God damn do i fucking miss the 20s and 30s

One of my favorites!

I honestly cant wait untill bad cops get chopped up and fed to their families.

Your sister.

If you say no and they do it anyway, the evidence is not admissible in court. If you say yes, it is. Even if it makes things worse in the short term, you're better positioned for court.

cops are pretty bad but i hate niggers more so i act like i support them

Yeah. And the rappers who rap about killing cops all the time.. they get a pass?
Haha
Cops like you think you found your online hangout. You didnt. Youre not welcome here.

Haha

Tha-tha-thank you occifers! U make me sleeps well at night!!!
Dude you probly have your tongue in your mothers asshole right now.
Eat shit and die faggot

Its not every cop but the good ones stand for the bad ones which is pathetic.
The ones who shoot some 16 year old pot heads dog. Cops used to protect ppl. Now its about fucking with people and feeling special.

Or make them republican presidents.

I have been fucked by a cop. He was on his break but dressed for duty.