Bam Margera as an alcoholic in Helsinki

So what happened here, he's now an alcoholic living in Shitsinki apparently?

Other urls found in this thread:

karhu.com/mens.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, those are nice shoes for a bum.

>Bam abandoned the little people he has left in his life to live as a hobo in Hellsinki

nah he's doing some photoshoot or whatever, also he's probably marketing his new album. seems to be doing better these days. that's an unfortunate picture though.

he looks happy

He's Earth Rockin

What's his fascination with Iceland anyway?

Chit chattin with fuckin nobodies

Helsinki isn't in Iceland.

So this is what publicity stunts have come to...?

>American Education

Might as well be his native city of Philly, this scene could take place in Rittenhouse Sq. right now

Are we bamposting again?

Yea ok

I dunno, I just found that one and google search didn't give me anything so I assumed its fresh.

But the place he is sitting at is a notorious bum spot in an otherwise hugely overpriced neighborhood.

can someone ID the sneakers the hobo has in the middle

IM GONNA GIVE YOU WANT YOU WANT

doodoododododooodd

IM GONNA GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED

doooododdood

IM GONNA MAKE YOUR EARS BLEED

I think they're called 'shitty cheap running shoes you can buy in every sports store for 30 bucks' or something like that.

>sneakers

No, here we have socialized swag. If you can't afford to look /fa/ you're supplied w fresh gear.

thanks, i ended up just searching helsinki sneakers, some of these are dope:

karhu.com/mens.html

why would anyone go to that frozen shithole anyway?

>karhu.com/mens.html

Pretty cool but theyre known to get hella stinky.

Probably just earth rocking and planning the spot for the Ryan Dunn memorial skate park

What's his obsession with Russian countries?

METAL

At least he didn't waste away his wealth. He is still a millionaire many times over

CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL

I SAID GENEVA!!!! GENEEEVA!! YOU HEAR HELSINKI???

prolly gonna start building that skatepark

no i recognize this spot, i saw him the other day and this pic on yli

he seems to have a few friends and connections over there (the dudesons, probably some metal bands plus other people he has worked with because he's been to finland a few times).
And if all you want to do is drink beer, Finland is a pretty good place for depressed alcoholics.

i'm finn btw
t.

post some fresh yilauta memes

Imagine being an actual homeless person and having to deal with this fat idiot feeling sorry for himself who is a millionaire and has no real problems apart from daddy issues.

Bam and the Bums

If that's the case, it's actually kinda sweet.

Cool! He took Phil with him! It's nice to see he loves his family.

>not smellstinky

As in Helsinki, Sweden.

He is pretty much void of all feeling at this point. He's making shitty music, hanging out with shitty people, bought a new house and abandoned the castle, still gets fucked up, owes people money, probably gonna die soon.

congrats finland youre getting a skate park

apart from being a millionaire, he's pretty fucking close to a general bum here.

Wasn't Helsinki where he got his ass kicked and Nikki wound up with a black guy?

I think you mean Sweden.

Does anyone know if he's still best friends with Ville Valo? He lives in Helsinki

Bam, like most of the people he surrounded himself with were borderline. I think when Ryan Dunn died it pushed him over and hes not capable enough to get his life together. soon he'll snort and drink all his skateboarding money and then he might die or find Jesus.

What the FUCK is his problem?

not getting trips

I say GENEVA, and you hear HELSINKI?!?

He's sick of all the bullshit. He's not taking shit from anyone. He knows what's going on, he got set up.

50 THOUSAND FUCKING DEUCHMARKS!!