After years of being frugal I have $40k saved up and I want to invest it wisely. Any suggestions?

After years of being frugal I have $40k saved up and I want to invest it wisely. Any suggestions?

>inb4 pay for a 40k funeral and kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

vpnprogram.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give me $8

probably contribute to Roth IRA, then maybe a hedgefund

what's your paypal?

you can start a fulltime daytrading forex account with a minimum $25,000 account balance

Zomaar geen aids in de vorm van nierstenen

Pay for a $40k funeral and kill yourself

Throw a party with all the strippers and blow you can do.

S&P indexed mutual fund

i also did this
but it was 1 year and i wasn't frugal at all

This

Sex slave from Saudi arabia

buy property that has multiple units, rent them all with a slight profit. Its slow but super safe. once theyre paid off its steady income for life

Invest in Eth! or bitcoin

Travel

you should invest in a shitload of coke and and LSD.

Don't put it in the market until this summer.

Invest is all in virtual reality. It's the way of the future, user.

hookers and booze

Do one of these OP go for something with slow sustained growth over years

Best answer

Pay for a WH40k funeral and kill yourself

Fuck OP learn how to make money work for you.

Invest in yourself first of all. Your health is more important than anything you can buy.

Next invest in your future self. Is there education or certifications you can obtain to further your position to align more to your life goals?

Use money to earn more hard cash.
>how you do this depends entirely on the risks you are comfortable with. Take your time to investigate and gauge your feelings before investing. Listen to both your gut and reasoning (derived from your research) before finalizing investments.

Also, Caterpillar(CAT) is looking good my dude

You're a few days late

Got in the day after the election...

Whats the word?

paypal.me / nellii

one hand of blackjack

pay for a 40k funeral and kill yourself

give me $11 thousand dollars to pay for the massive credit card debt i racked up buying nitrous oxide from the cigarette store every day over the last 10 years.

Assuming you're american and haven't already, put some in a 401k, you could put all of it in there if you don't have any pre-retirement plans for the money.

If you already have a 401k or have pre-retirement goals and are looking for lowish/moderate risk options look at index tracking funds.

You can also look at some of the actively managed funds but these are higher risk but can potentially return higher yields.

If you're looking at funds or stocks be prepared to hold on to them for at least five years as they're long term investments, that being said i've heard that some indicators are showing that the equities market is over valued at the moment which means were due for a correction [crash] and i wouldn't be surprised if we see one in the next couple of years, especially given the uncertainty in Europe. (source: I work for an offshore pension company in Europe )

So if i was looking to place 40k i'd diversify, a small percentage in bonds, a fair chunk in an index tracking fund, a bit in some actively managed funds and some in specific stocks, example Lloyds banking group (FTSE: LLOY) tipped to give a 10% dividend return in two years on current share purchase price, I can't say for any US stocks as i don't pay too much attention to that side of the pond.

Your isp and government are monitoring your internet activity vpnprogram.com

downpayment on a supercar.

work on wall st

don't listen to anyone

invest majority passively in indexes, diversified funds, etc, with 10% max in specific stocks or industries you like

Lmao, what a life. So grateful that I'm not you

You didn't have much up in that noggin of yours to begin with, did you?

Mmmmmmmmm..... Irishka Gurskaya
Diversify.
10k in precious metals
10k in emerging market currencies
10k in shorting the over-bloated current DOW
10k renting pic related for a weekend of debauchery.

Even if the first 3 all bomb, memories of #4 will last a lifetime.

$39,999 Funeral - user Hero - 1 dollar to trump.

land, i got 5 acres for 14k you should be able to get a good amount for 40

Buy SPHS, in 1 year you will have 160,000. Lookup their drug Topsalysin

Umm, help a brother out. I got fucked half last month's pay because spring break, and even though I worked they won't pay me until my second may check. If you have as much as you say you have can you send 20 bucks my way. I'll use it for my TAP card Sup Forumsud.
If your so kind as to do it. You can send it to [email protected]

But what do you do with 14 acres?

And also has anyone purchased RIPPLE?