>know the end is near
>same fucking shit again as before
>giving zero fucks and if she wants to talk she can fucking snap me
>otherwise oh well
>deep down I don't wanna lose her either
>only person I talk to and reason I look forward to the next day
>realize how much she means
>felltofar.jpg
>come to realization I might just be a rebound (a person who goes back to someone they once talked to 'get by')
>already preparing for the worst by distancing myself
>now I wait until it happens
>this time I won't take her back if she does ditch me

any advice Sup Forums? At this point I don't really give a shit if she goes or doesn't and hence why I'm keeping distance, also I tend to overthink every little thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3qBbLyRixg
youtu.be/BOQagg6hipQ
youtu.be/KZbHcAPsllE
youtube.com/watch?v=u3q68oesOX4
youtu.be/0XcCHa90-HY
youtu.be/GBNdOTu2Wn0
youtu.be/zqWcCJKVHhk
youtu.be/W8KmhmpaKuk
youtu.be/I6xMgHoZmkw
youtu.be/oKFpsKtvJaE
youtu.be/6gWXe6Am73E
youtu.be/GVv1S6-O2xw
youtu.be/Yag41F7eCLU
youtu.be/yFAnn2j4iB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just tell her that, that she means something in your life, that she is important, tell her that, with 0 regrets.
I'm ESL, sorry for my english

What are the odds you fuck? High School is all about fucking as many bitches as possible because once they go to college they come out fat, ugly, and liberal (retarded).

already tried something along those lines

she told me she was having a bad day and I said 'if you need me I'm here for you' and she just replied 'lol' and that just kinda pissed me off a little so I avoid going down those lines now

small chance of us fucking (I live in WI she lives in PA) I just plan on going AFROTC and basically giving everyone I know the finger and moving on to start a new life with no connections

>I said 'if you need me I'm here for you' and she just replied 'lol'
Damn, I felt that...
If she ditches you, would you have the guts to stop looking for her? I doubt it...

i actually did this with a girl i knew irl. it sucks man. sorry.

from what I've noticed is how I'm different from others. Instead of spamming someone I don't want to leave and trying to save something with every last effort I can just do a 180 and stop caring and move on from them but I won't lie it's gonna hurt and I'll be pissy for awhile but I know when something is about to end and I can accept that and acknowledge it and just up and leave but like I said, it'll hurt awhile

>be me
>go to club and drink lots of Guinness
>go home, sleep
>wakes up with boner and wanting to pee
>have to pee on shower, because cannot point dick down
>sleep again
>wakes up at morning and steps on liquid
>1/4 of bed all wet
>does not smell of urine, does not smell at all
>it is clean translucid
>pee still on shower, dark yellow and smelly

WTF happened Sup Forums?

sweat? either that or some asshole dumped water on you or pissed yourself but it was clear (ie no uric acid)

underwear was dry

If thats your decision, then you have to be strong and face all those fells that will come

When I claimed I'm her rebound do you agree? or am I something else to her? if you need more info ask

need more info

I've given up. What the fuck do I even say to this.

we first met on omegle I wanna say around December and snapped for 34 days (streaks are helpful in that) and 44 days ago she messaged me this (view pic) and we usually snap back and forth for hours in the evening when were both free but recently it's been less and on occasion she sends good morning snaps, sometimes never opens my snap and the next day say she fell asleep, and on her Facebook she's been posting a lot of relationship shit and I'm thinking she misses her ex who broke (I assume) broke up with her but I don't know when

You're the one on the right? If so then you're saying far to much. She knows she can have you if she wants to.

how do i recover?

She called you buddy, probably to avoid getting your hopes up. Many a beta male in the retelling of love lost downplay their obsession and make it sound as thougg it is the other person who is obsessed.

that was march 5th

I'd say you can't recover. I can't speak to whether or not you're physically attractive but I missed out on so many opprotunities because I would get to obsessive. Sometimes you just don't recover, I would need more info for a proper judgement. And more truth please.

Can we get some feels music? This one never fails to get me.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3qBbLyRixg

That seems like you are just her bitch no offence. Stop wasting your time.

Dude same like the other user stop wasting your time. She has too much baggage. That she clearly doesn't want to get over (In this case, her ex). If you feel like wasting your time over some dumb ass go ahead. Live in the past, and be her friend that she can turn to for emotional support. Block her, delete her, stop wasting your time talking and thinking about her, that's the right course of action to take if don't see this going anywhere. Good luck user

EDIT:Last post had errors so deleted

I'm also the only one she snaps to for the most part (score only goes up when I snap her and if we aren't snapping hers goes up about 3) wouldn't say she turned to me for emotional support since I just found out she's missing her ex a few days ago and she won't talk about it either so I'm just gonna let this run it's course and see what happens

(me)
also her snap score never went up ever since she left me on read so I'm not sure if that means anything but whatever

>Alright. Maybe another time. Hit me up when you're down to hang out sometime.
Don't you dare fucking message her until she says something first. Show less interest than you are right now.

Funny thing is these sorts of things work both ways, people always want what they can't have. It sounds like such a repeated and super-ficial idea yet it seems true. For example, I had a friend who would sit next to me on the bus to school, she had an interest in me yet I showed no interest so her desire grew. Then I became interested in her, and she dropped me, I got obsessive. Another anecdote if you will, A new girl began consistently sitting next to me. She was very attractive and I do believe she was into, but as soon as she started talking to me more often I lost interest. Maybe I'm just a confused idiot, but I hope I gave a little bit of truth.

I fell head over heels for this girl in our high school band. We became good friends and eventually I told her how I felt. She rejected me, but I was fine with just being friends. We would talk to each other whenever we had problems. She once asked me whether she should get back together with some guy, let's call him Kurt. I told her it was probably a bad idea. She agreed with me. She told me all about how her dad left her, her mom had cancer, and how she tried to kill herself a while ago. I would try to make her feel better when she said she was being bullied. Eventually, she once again tries to get back with Kurt. I say that it's a bad idea again and she tells me to stop trying to control her life. I say that I was only trying to help. She apologizes. A week later I saw that she was crying and I messaged her later asking if she was okay. She blocked me on everything except on Instagram. I finally realized all of the shit that she had done in the past. I confront her about it and say she's toxic and a bitch. She threatens to call the cops for stalking her, which I never did. I realized she's lied so many times to my face. I haven't spoken to her since.

Im putting this as truthfully and as brutally honest as possible.
Her and I became friends after I was added into a groupchat together. We connected, talked on the phone for hours, and flirted. I was having some struggles with my actual girlfriend at the time, so it was a relief to talk to other women and find out theres more out there than just one woman. However, my girlfriend and I got back together, probably three months ago, and since then the chick in the texts doesn't talk to me like she used to. She flings herself around men whenever she sees me, and she knows it hurts.
I'm not a Greek god, but I am very attractive (not trying to come off as a douche with inflated ego, being honest) not the most popular dude in my class, but I get around.
I got back with my gf mostly out of pitty. Im the longest relationship shes ever had, and she's graduating in a week. I dont want to break her heart now, and I didn't want to ruin her senior year.
Shit, to be honest, I dont want to even fuck around with her. I just want a friend that's also a chick that I can hang out with. If something happens, it happens. I just want to talk like we used to talk and I dont know how the fuck to fix it.
Why are girls so complicated.

Maybe she's acting disinterested to get some dick.

dumping some feelsy music, feel free to contribute if you think my musical taste is shitty
youtu.be/BOQagg6hipQ

youtu.be/KZbHcAPsllE

youtube.com/watch?v=u3q68oesOX4

youtu.be/0XcCHa90-HY

youtu.be/GBNdOTu2Wn0

Dude.. what the fuck. Are you blind? Snapping some rando isn't going to get you anywhere. WOW amazing a snap streak, you can just add that to resume. What are you like 12/16? Dude just do whatever, just that I have been in the similar situations, wasted way to much time and barely got anything in the end. Sure nudes are nice, and a girl talking to all day is great. People like to get attention, they crave it. She knows she can just friendo you and talk to because she is feeling lonely or whatever. Just a outside perspective, don't fuck up user. Set up a deadline, and plan of action and if nothing happens after that deadline. End it. Just a word of warning. I just don't see it playing out well..

Thanks for the music dump will listen to it while taking a dump.

youtu.be/zqWcCJKVHhk

to your resume*

Sorry for double post and spelling mistakes, I am just done with this user.

That deadline better be soon, he's in deep as it is. Dropping a bitch only gets more difficult the longer you stick around.

youtu.be/W8KmhmpaKuk

youtu.be/I6xMgHoZmkw

she left me on read twice today I don't plan on snapping her and if she never snaps me there its the end or I'll just start showing little interest and get it to end there as well thanks for the advice though

youtu.be/oKFpsKtvJaE
funnily enough, got this song from another user on a different feels thread. Thought it was pretty catchy

>Go to bar, find horny girl, take her home, fuck her and take some snaps, send them to the other girl write ''This could be us, but you keep talking about your ex'', leave her as the dipshit she is.

(me)
and you're right user, she just snaps me when she's lonely, she doesn't want me, she wants her ex and I'm just something to get her by until she does I guess I just needed to hear that

youtu.be/6gWXe6Am73E
sums it up

Exactly the more time you invest in something. Whether investmenting in something real, physical or something you imagine is or could be there. In this case straight up La La Land Fairy tale. When shit hits the fan, it's going to be a world of hurt.

All best user.

Women. I feel for you, user. Try your best to find a good girl, they're rare but they exist.
Godspeed, user.
p.s. what instrument do you play? I played trumpet

>Old fashioned pre internet days.
>Celebrating 21st birthday alone.
>Sitting at bar a block from my house drinking and seriously considering jack slapping the fuckstick on stage who doesn't grasp tuning down to Eflat for Sabbath.
>Lady sidles up shaking head, Tony would hold him down and let Geezer fuck his ass with Ozzy's dick.
>Well hello wonderful.
>Have a till closing time discussion about metal and how horny it makes us.
>Invite to my place, the head shakes.
>I'm too drunk tonight, try again tomorrow.
>No sign for months.
>Walk into bar right before Christmas.
>It is she, waiting.
>I wish I had let you drive me home that night, I got popped for DUI, just got out.
>Well I walked here and yes, you should have come with me then because I don't associate with drunk drivers.
>Good day bitch.

youtu.be/GVv1S6-O2xw

Embarrassing.

This isn't a feels thread, feels threads involve sadness and tragedy. This shit is just pathetically sad, and this is coming from someone who has experienced substantial heartbreak and depression. Jesus, people

Where the fuck do you guys even find people to care about? Then again the people in my town are garbage

Lol. Yeah. Fuck op.

JESUS CHRIST. Dude, fuck her. I'm serious, fucking bail. No woman that gives a fuck about you would ever talk to you like that, move on.

Ay Filthy Frank in the house I used to listen to one of his songs a lot. I think it was called medicine.

youtu.be/Yag41F7eCLU

Bumping with feels

Last bump because I have to work.

prostate fluid?

youtu.be/yFAnn2j4iB0

Good call user. Fuck drunk drivers.

You meet people along the way, whether it be volunteering, family, acquaintances that just get you. Some people just radiate good vibes, find people like that. That aline with your goals, hobbies and things you like doing, and plans in life.

You dodged a bullet man.

Not op, but I needed that as well.

EDIT: not sure if I am shit faced or what but excuse me for not being able to write tonight.

>>/r9k/

Rant/Thoughts

Why? To have a better life away from cancer people. To not deal with the emotional, mental and physical burden of dealing with cancer.
Why you need to work harder. Do you want to live with this cunt? Do you want to continue how things are? Will things improve on their own like magic? NO. FUCK. Life is hard, life is harder than it ever was. Life is worth it. But spending your time with this shit isn't worth it. THIS FUCKING CANCER. I NEED TO WORK HARDER. I CAN'T TRY TO KEEP AVOIDING OR TRYING TO TEMPORARY ESCAPE REALITY FOR A WHILE AND HOPE EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT, THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AND THINGS WILL GET BETTER ON THEIR OWN. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT ALWAYS WAS RIGHT? RIGHT? OR DID I ALWAYS JUST
IMAGINE THINGS WOULD GET BETTER ON IT'S OWN WITH TIME, THAT GOD, ANGELS, DESTINY, SOME DIVINE BEING, ANYONE, SOMEBODY BEING WOULD INTERVENE. I CAN'T EXPECT THAT. NOT ANYMORE. I WISH I COULD. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE EASY WAY. THERE RARELY IS A EASY WAY. SO YOU HAVE TO WORK HARDER. I HAVE TO CARE. Once I say someone is dead to me, they are. My dad is the cancer of my life. He is dead to me. I will have to get out of this one myself and gather friends along the way. When your
dead beat father screams, threats, rages, is aggressive with you, is it worth it? What are you thinking. He doesn't care, he said it plain as day even today. Do you want us to play house all our lives, pretending to be a happy family, a false image/show for everyone else? or somewhat of a functioning family? what will that do? Going on like this will just cause you more pain and suffering, not only for you but everyone else.

nice pasta

From experience, what you want is to make clear that you want to bang the soul out of her body.
If she says no, move on.
If she gives you hope but sets no date, move on.
If she says yes, you bang.
If she says she wants to just be friends, ask her to set you up.
Otherwise you'll be her bitch (no offense).

Yeah, I typed it in notepad, since there were no feels/rant threads at the time. Hope you guys don't mind.

Bump before I gotta go.