Cock Holster in Chief

Other urls found in this thread:

marchfortruth.info/
indivisibleguide.com/
twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/860242614729265153
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/860638561611153413
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cckhoesterol levels see high

Imagine someone posting this about Obama.....

They'd be strung up like a.......

Just saying....

Bring me something yuge!

Trump supporter here, that is a good looking cock i must say

lol u mad Obamacare got axed

Yet another thing Hillary couldn't get done.

Stop giving OP more (you)s than deserved. Trump supporter here, nicely done OP

probably the stupid fucking thing that come out of Colbert mouth after Obama's cock.

>Colbert
>Colbert
>Colbert
>Colbert
>Colbert
>Colbert

You're ugly when you're angry.

pretty sure there were lots of racist memes about obama. its harmless. people are allowed to hate the prez and run their idiot mouths about him. relax. it was harmless when repubs did it to obama. it is harmless now.

I just don't get people on either side find political humor funny. The only reason people laugh on either side is because they agree. It's never clever or original. "Haha trump is a cockholster" "haha obama is a nigger." Try that with just some random guy. "Hey that guy over there is a dumb dumb." Not funny. Look at John Oliver on the left or Stephen crowder on the right. I can get down with some of the stuff either of them has said, but fuck, if you think that's funny, you're Ann actual child.

Crowder is about as funny as a cold fart

Love how you didn't mention John Oliver. Or bill Maher. I actually agree with almost half of the shit Maher says but he's not funny. You completely miss the point.

>miss the point.

>Not grammatically incorrect.

You "missed" the point, but I correctly assessed that you also "miss" the point

>grammatically

lets eat grandma,

>grandma,

Comedy is a subjective thing. That I find Crowder unfunny doesn't make me a child IMO

Don't get it...

Yeah subjectivity only goes so far though. You can make informed judgements on a person based on their interests. Like I said crowder isn't funny. If you think he is you're either dumb or incredibly biased. Same goes for John Oliver. And Trevor Noah. And Jeff Dunham. Some shits just universally bad and if you like it you're also bad.

let's eat, grandma, grammatically

good work comrades, drumpf is finished for sure now

this millenial planking bullshit is cringeworthy

Idiot

this makes more sense to me than anything I have EVER read on Sup Forums.

>evah

>John Oliver. And Trevor Noah. And Jeff Dunham

One of these things isn't like the other
One of these things just isn't the same
One of these things isn't like the other
Figure which one as you you play our gam

cock holster

Wait...please tell me you're not saying I spelled the word grammatically incorrectly...

Good comeback!

Nah, all unfunny assholes with a glorified gimmick. At least Dunham as a likable sense of earnestness...

Has*

>Let me assure I give the best blowjob. Great blowjobs, you're gonna be tried of blowjobs when I'm done with you.

1. Trump is objectively bad at being a public servant. He is popular because Repubs are mostly only interested in turning public discourse into WWE pro wrestling and they like that libs get so angry over him.

2. Colbert calling Trump a cocksucker is not homophobic. Men and women both suck cock.

3. There never were any conservatives who actually got offended or thought saying cocksucker was homophobic. They were trolling liberals and attempting to make Colbert look like a fag by apologizing.

4. Trump is the last guy I would believe ever sucked a cock. If you pulled out the nicest penis ever in front of Trump, he'd stand up and leave the room faster than if you were asking him about his ties to Russian agents.

>Imagine someone bad mouthing obama
Not hard to imagine, happens every day.
I'm sorry your feelings were hurt little fella.

obamacare is still the law of the land. the senate passes laws, not the house.

but that being said, obamacare was flawed. repubs hate it because obama is a nigger, but beyond that it was a bit of a mess.

Demonstrations to call for an impartial investigation into Russian interference in the US election and ties to Donald Trump, his administration and his associates Saturday, June 3rd, 2017

marchfortruth.info/

Join the Indivisible Movement to Resist Trump’s Agenda

indivisibleguide.com/

Paul Ryan, 2009: We shouldn't rush on Obamacare. Cost matters.
Paul Ryan, 2017: Rushes ACHA without CBO's cost estimate

twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/860242614729265153

Trevor Noah is a Z-grade hack.

Jeff Dunham is clever and I love that he is basically an open white supremacist (we need more) but he goes for the dumb easy joke too often.

John Oliver is legitimately funny so it is a shame he is a lib-cuck.

that's the same bullshit that made the usa a political laughing stock

being simple in the head isn't something people should be elevated for. especially not in politics.

This is some cringey shit, even for a degenerate homosexual such as yourself. Pic very related.

You just denied health care to rape victims.

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/860638561611153413

trump seems to personally have zero ties to russia except that he believes everything anyone says to him and he was easily tricked into hiring known russian agents.

someone post rule 34 obama

10/10, would laugh again

if quints trump wins 2020

trump will win in 2020 either way. america is too dumb not to reelect him.

>1. Trump is objectively bad at being a public servant.

trump serves no one but trump

uhh no he didn't, read the bill it still allows for abortions for rape and incest

it really is though, so are the popular vote, but that's because Mexicans can be paid to do anything they don't care about our laws.

>the senate passes laws, not the house.

stupid faggot. go back to grade school civics class.

>bit of a mess
I'm a democrat and i can tell you its a huge fucking mess, this whole election, this whole next 4 years is the punishment for this mess

makes rape a "pre-existing condition" which means insurance companies can charge so much they can't get healthcare. war on women (and faggots who get raped)

but her emails...

Trump must be making progress, if the Soros shills are here before summer.

Dunham is a shitty ventriloquist, pretty great at characters, and the worst when it comes to actual comedy. Overall overrated, low brow comedy, but I get why a lot of dumb people like him. John Oliver isn't funny unless he did some funny shit before the daily show that I'm unaware of.
You're acting like Trevor Noah and John Oliver aren't simple. Every joke: trump is a dummy that my audience doesn't like. Doesn't get more simple than that. Also you're one of the retards who cares about perception of America around the world. I'm not even being ironic when I say this: were fucking America we can get away with anything no matter who doesn't like us. That being said, there's no way to really measure favorability around the world. Sample size is actually way too large. Can we sort of measure what the UN thinks? Sorta, kinda. Seems like sentiment around the world was Obama is a pussy and trump and bush are assholes. Who knows and who cares? The rest of the world just wants to watch our superhero movies, sew our clothes, and/or take our bombs.

John Oliver is one funnymotherfucker

Christie

>actually pretty accurate
>actually pretty accurate for every president ever.

Nobody is truly capable of handling that position properly. Presidents are always elected based on charisma. It's kind of the flaw in the three-branch system.

Judicial
>a bunch of lifelong judges who distinguish themselves and then get to be the MOST IMPORTANT judges.

Legislative
>mostly public servants who then have to represent people as THE BEST public servants.

Executive
>one guy, usually with public service experience, who enough people idolize who now have to be THE GREATEST MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD!

Every president kinda deserves a break and also really doesn't do much except take the blame for the natural ebb and flow of politics.

Nah. The great comedians don't have an agenda. Carlin had his opinions but he was speaking what he truly believed to be the truth. John Oliver is a political hack. Amy shumer used to be hilarious until she got into politics. To be fair, asshole conservatives attacked her without warrant because she was a funny girl. But she reacted hard to that and now she's the worst. John Oliver is still less funny than her last special which was painful.

That's just rude fella.

I would never have thought this picture would be funny. But, it is.

baiting

do u even know what political satire is. its pointing out the absurdity in the system. in this instance colbert is implying that trump is nothing more than a russian puppet following Putin's orders. u need to open ur eyes and use ur brain. its a metaphor...

>russian puppet f

You're doing it wrong

>doing it wrong

great

again

Yes, I understand the concept. It's not satire though, it's just cheap humor. 95 percent of the time and people like him rely on likeminded people for laughs. That's not satire, it's glorified dick jokes. If somebody made a joke about obama being a cockholster for a powerful imam, you wouldn't find it funny because you're clearly a brain dead liberal. Obama was more of a Muslim apologist than trump is a Russian collusionist. I don't have a problem with Colberts joke, it's just one that a 13 year old could come up with. "Guy I don't like sucks the dick of dude everyone hates (hold for laughs.)"

You're so fucking easy. A moderately well-timed fart is far funnier and less reliant than 99 percent of political humor from either side.

Also saying a politician sucks

>dick jokes.

... hes not a muslim apologist hes just not an islamaphobe and actually wanted peace in the middle east and oh this ones important... considers muslims equal as people. just because you dont like that style of humor does not make it less intelligent. its not "random dick jokes" some jokes are there for fun but most of it especially back in the days of john stewart and "the colbert report" was criticism of the absurdity in politics via humorous satire. its not that hard, go back to watching fox news in ur safe space

Shit I'm more drunk than I thought. Basically what I was trying to say is that political satire is one thing, but it's very difficult to do right. Colbert, Oliver, Noah, etc. are bad at it because they're punching down. It's too easy for them. They could shit on their desks and say "that's drumpf!" and 95 percent of college professors would die laughing. There is good political satire. Great examples are certain episodes of South Park, sunny, and even the rare family guy. They talk politics, but without an overwhelming agenda, and that's what makes it funny.

hfdhdfhdfhdfhfdhdfhfd

fdhfdhdfhdhdfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdfhgdfhdfh65456gfdgd
hdfhdhdhdhfdjlhlñhkjhkhkhkhjkhh

hdfhdfhdfhdfhdfdhjhdjhgjhjghjgjghjg

jghjghjgqsdghghfhfffffffffhdfhdhdfhdfffffffhfhfhf

>no bot spam
Someone killed the Trump Defense Bot 2000 I guess?

>Having to photoshop a decent looking woman with that red hat since only uggo women follow Drumpf.
Really activates the almonds

>wants peace in the Middle East
>drone strikes the shit out of the Middle East.

Also: you realize that understanding the detriment of Islam on the world is not the same as hating muslims, right?

The rubles ran out.

highly underrated post

Trump jokes are easy picking. Go lynch yourselves. At least jokes about Hillary etc go against the grain.

I hope they pit that thing to sleep. What kind of vile beast would allow the self to get so obese?