This is a scientific Race map of Europe

Scandinavians are the purest races.

ALL Central Europeans are mixed breeds.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germanic literal master race

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Hillary is Germanic.

Aryan for Hillary here.

Purest?

Spanish are more pure than scandinavian

She's clearly Germanic

R1b/R1a is middle eastern agriculturalists who immigrated to Europe 7000 years ago.

and so are here daughter!

Aryan family.

Germanic family

the future

>tfw mixed Danish anglo/celt mutt

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

>Claims Scandinavians have the purest races
>No Y-Haplogroup has majority in any Scandinavian country

According to that map, Scandinavians are quite a mix of R1a, R1b, and some Finnish N. Meanwhile England, France, Ireland and Spain are a majority R1b, therefore making them less mixed and more pure.

That's right, my mistake.
It's just that the red group itself is a mess, whilst I1 and I2 include only a Germanic type.

Is she aryan?

There are Germanic R1a and R1b subtypes, if I remember correctly the Vikings were almost exclusively some R1b subtype.

I think so

her smile lol

moar

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

This post is present in every thread. Shills for Shillary confirmed beyond any shadow of doubt.

vote hillary for an aryan future

As the map clearly illustrates, there is no such a thing as 'race'. There're people mixing and and people who are left behind. Immigration has always provided progress and success. This is why niggers raping our daughters should be considered a positive thing.

paid shills

mft

paid? i n englan? lol

From*

In*

Slavs disgust me

Hillary for aryan future

i agree, she is aryan

same
dirty slavs not germanic like hillary

Very Aryan
How aryan?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to pap smear her pussy.

true aryan master race

Wow, what a great thread that is definitely Hillary-related. I, too, have Hillary-related content ;)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZ

I knew you were coming along with something like this.

Who would shill against a member of the master race?

Mixing isn't bad as long as you have Eugenic selection.

Populations with the strongest genes are the ones with lots of gene flow. "Pure" populations, such as those who developed on islands separated from all gene flow from the mainland are actually significantly weaker and inferior to their mainland counterparts. A good example is the Aborigines

how much out of 10?

Spain is the purest on the map though. Your eyesight isn't very good, cuck.

Exactly
vote Hillary for an aryan future

Mixing isn't bad

this

Everytime I read it, I read it in her shrilly voice of death. I think I oughta take a break from Sup Forums before she becomes ingrained in my subconscious. This must be how Hillary plans to win the elction. By planting viruses in the mass human consciousness to mentally destabilize us to the point of being with #Her

Is G some kind of sand nigger gene and what is it doing in Wales?

Way more aryan than drumpf

cant wait for drumpf to get btfo by a pure aryan

I cant wait either

same
aryan hillary ftw
amirite?

same

same

this

exactly hillbros
she looks just like the sad twitter frog in this picture lol

>spain
>portugal
>italy
>white

Aryan future
Hillary clinton

Haha great meme friend
wojak or pepe?

pepe

only drumpfkins can be stupid enough to not vote hillary

the frog one

Exactly hillaryfriend lets share the truth in this thread

whats up with hillerys massive dark eyebrows

Anywhere with Val or Wal in the name derives from the german transliteration for gauls.

The gaul/celtic bloodlines eventually moved from the south east to the northwest.

Wallochia in Romania, to Wallonia in belgium.
Wales...CornWales.

I1 is the biggest in the Scandinavian Peninsula. Of course the Danes are mixed with Germans quite a bit.

She's cute, too bad for the mental defects though.

Also Pakistan has some of the highest levels of interfamily marriage therefore iq levels are some of the lowest in the region

she looks like a fish

When did the abbos learn to use a computer ?

Russians Finn'd

We killed all the Boongs you dopey cucked up leaf.

I don't get why you think haplogroup frequencies are such an important thing.

>Haplogroups determine race
fucking Sup Forumstards

>be Germanic
>be """""""""Ubermensch"""""""""
>lose 2 (TWO) world wars against """""" untermensch"""""""
>men so gay that you are literally going extinct from lack of children
>women so slutty that they love blacks and arabs
>allow millions of Muslims to flood europe, only stopped because Eastern Europe saved you from yourself
The true master race

This.

I isn't even Indo-European let alone a Germanic haplogroup. All I1 carriers are indigenous huntergatherers that got cucked by Germanic R1b carriers.

I1 formed very late from I*, by that time there were Indo-Europeans.

I am the most racemixed piece of shit ever,Grandfather was a German married to a Croat
other Grandfather was a Russian married to a Serb
Father was a German-Croat mother Serbo-Russian,i am racemixed a lot

If anything, R1b is what's foreign to Germanic. It's a southern group that expanded north and you find far less of it in eastern Sweden.

Nope.

>If anything, R1b is what's foreign to Germanic.
You're fucking retarded, R1b is associated with Indo-European speakers hence its prevalence in mainland Europe. I1 carriers got cucked by these R1b carriers and switched their Paleo-European language, whatever that was, into an Indo-European one (Germanic).