/immigrant/

Who /immigrant/ here?

>Where are you from?
Spain

>Where do you live?
Hamburg, also lived in Düsseldorf and Köln

>Why did you immigrate?
Always liked Germany. After finishing my bachelor I decided to have an experience abroad and I always wanted to learn German, also jobs.

>Who are the best immigrants?
Probably Colombians, Italians and Portuguese. They integrate seamlessly and are cool.

>Who are the worst immigrants?
Spaniards and Polish. The poles I met in Düsseldorf were hardworking as fuck and they integrated with almost no effort but here in Hamburg they are all hobos or work without giving a fuck. Spaniards make no effort to integrate or learn the language, they usually hang around other spaniards and don’t try to make contact.

>How well integrated are you?
I would say 7/10. I have a german qt3.14 gf and also a job.

>Would you recommend anyone to go there?
If you are European for sure, if you are African you may have some problems. Although if you don’t want to learn the language eventually you are going to be fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xe7CKE8CGwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Spaniards make no effort to integrate or learn the language, they usually hang around other spaniards and don’t try to make contact.

This applies to Spaniards anywhere in the world. They form a safezone expat bubble and try to suck you into it as soon as you land there.

We need more people like you

glad you like it here

Yes I have experienced this. I may sound like a cunt but when I'm abroad I try to avoid spaniards at all costs desu

Danke digga

Why is that though?

>Where are you from?
Thailand

>Where do you live?
Lyon

>Why did you immigrate?
came here to study then why not staying
also because of a cutie

I don't know and honestly I don't care

probable gypsies

9/10, I finished my master degree and got a job instantly, I speak the language quite brilliantly with a bit of accent (working on it)
I married a french girl, we bought a house and she's carrying my child, we hang out at her parents every sunday
I have no thai friend, not at all,
it's been 12 years and I only visit my parents twice

no, we're full
sorry

Which would you say is the best part of France to live in?

Because they are lazy cunts

Bordeaux area
in the alpes, Annecy, Grenoble if you love nature and outdoor activities
(we're planning on going to Annecy)

Lyon is too big and has too many blacks and north african
Paris is fucked, Marseille is too hot, Nice is trucked and too many tourists
Starsbourg is OK but it's too cold for me

You have to go back.

I went to Strasbourg a couple of times and I really liked it. Couldn't live in France though I really do not like the french. I'm glad it worked out for you though.

Oblígame hijo de puta

where did you go?

in general people are dick if you are a dick to them, doesn't it work that way in Germany?

>no, we're full

Paris, Bordeaux and Pau. It is not so much the people I met in France as it was the people I met during my Uni years. I studied in a spanicsh unviversity city like Grenoble or Oxford and there were so many french erasmus students. It was the arrogant nature and the condescension they feel for us. I don't think you would understand it since its a spanish-french thing, but I have to say it is just my subjective opinion.

>probable gypsies
Gypsies are native you idiot.

Gregarious behavior, chauvinism and an innate lack of curiosity

>Spaniard that likes Colombians
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Bordeaux is fucking great. Young, wealthy and pretty. It's like Paris without the bad things of Paris.

>He said he likes Colombians and doesn't like Spaniards.
>My spanish ego is offended.
>I know I'll post a picture with two indian tribesmen so as to imply he is nothing more than an indian himself.
>I could use this opportunitty to see whats outside my norrow worldview but I'll just insult him to feel superior and mpck him for liking those "subhuman" indians even though Colombia is one of the countries with less indiginous population in the whole South America and is where most of the criollos hail from.

I'm sure your mother is proud of you

Ok maquinote tu a lo tuyo, saludos desde Venezuela.

t. Steven Walter Osvaldo Ramirez el criollo

Vale papu

your reverse psychology doesn't work. Sorry.

>Where are you from
Alabama - USA
>Where do you live?
Umeå - Sweden.
>Why did you immigrate
Because of work. Was gonna stay for 2 years. That was in 2009. But I decided to stay. Love it here.
Here? Probably Norwegians.
>Worst?
Somalians. Few of them here though.
>>How well integrated are you?
10/10. Got a Swedish wife, kids and live just like the Swede's.
Yes but only white people. And only up north.
Up here it's awesome.

I always wanted to try my luck in Sweden. I've been to Copenhagen and loved it. Do you find many differences as an American to the Scandinavian lifestyle? Have you traveled anywhere in Europe in particular?

>. Do you find many differences as an American to the Scandinavian lifestyle?
Extremely many. In Alabama everyone is about religion and working hard. Work hard or die.
Here it's the opposite. People chill. No religion at all.
And of course the little things like social codes and stuff.
>Have you traveled anywhere in Europe in particular?
Yes me and the family drove from our home here in Sweden all the way down to southern Italy.
We drove all over Europe, Germany, France, Belgium etc etc. Almost 5 weeks on the road.
Another thing I love about Sweden. 5 week paid vacation.
Had 1 week, half pay back in Alabama..

Glad you like our country!
Have you learned any Swedish?

>Have you learned any Swedish?
Slowly but yes. My wife and kids speak Swedish so I kinda had no choice. Took classes after work.
Those damn ÅÄÖ letter drove me nuts.
Men jag hoppas jag pratar fin Svenska nu ;)

>>Who are the worst immigrants?
>Spaniards

Truly spaniard. Any poor spaniard who go out Spain loves to critique other spanierdas pretending to be more "European" and "civilized".

Enjoy islam, Antonio.

>Any poor spaniard who go out Spain loves to critique other spanierdas pretending to be more "European" and "civilized".

Aprende a leer subnormal:

>Spaniards make no effort to integrate or learn the language, they usually hang around other spaniards and don’t try to make contact.

Yo no odio a mis compatriotas pero si un montón de rumanos o de búlgaros viniesen a España, no se interesasen por aprender el idioma y siempre se relacionasen entre ellos y no tratasen de integrarse en la cultura tu ya estarías sacando tu puta banderita y los llamarías puta escoria. Al menos yo no soy un puto hipócrita.

Traitor

der chicanen

Would like to live in the UK desu

>Where are you from?
Romania
>Where do you live?
Limoges
Why did you immigrate?
My father came first and took me with him
>Best immigrants?
Dunno, not many in this area
>Worst immigrants?
Probably other romanians
9/10 I gett along well with my classmates, no gf tho.
>Would you recommend somebody to go there?
Sure, it'a quiet city, no action, no serious crimes either

>Yes but only white people.
But Sweden was literally made for the nonwhite man...

>Colombia is white!
t. Rudolfo Steven Kevin Delgado Martín

>He makes a threat to brag about his "successful" life in Germany
>He states he is a special snowflake, unlike the other Spaniards... they are bad hombres, but I am great.

"Vente a Alemania Paco" again and again

youtu.be/xe7CKE8CGwk

You have no idea how wrong that is. I giggle everytime I see those memes.
Northern Sweden is more racist than southern Usa.

>Where are you from?
Romania

>Where do you live?
Rome

>Why did you immigrate?
Parents got here first then they took me as well

My fellow romanians of course

Gyppos

Uhhh maybe a 5/10? I know the language and local dialect to perfection, no one is able to tell I'm romanian unless I tell them my name. But I mostly hang out with other romanians, very few italians and I live in a romanian majority district.

>Northern Sweden is more racist than southern Usa.
That might stop Arabs and blacks it won't stop chinks or pajeets from flooding in. Even if you do shit like setting them on fire (happened last year)
>t. Real life experience

>Feel threatened because one of my compatriots criticised the behaviour of spanish immigrants in Germany
>Muh spanish pride even though im not an immigrant and know nothing about the life abroad must defend muh comrades because of my gregarious mentality
>I'll tell him he is a special snowflake even though I do not know him

¿Has vivido alguna vez en el extrangero chaval o sigues vivendo con papá o mamá? Yo no me creo superior pero las cosas como son y es que aquí te lo explico bien

Do you have a white wife or gf?

>being this triggered over an image
lol chicanen

I have an italian gf, she's white
>inb4 italians aren't white

>mfw chicano
:~)

Hablas español?

>won't stop chinks or pajeets from flooding in
Just one problem. Since I moved here I have not seen a single asian person. Or Indian or anything.
99% of the people I see are Scandinavian and the native Sami.

Si cabron. Me cojo a tu vieja
Jajakajakajajakajaj

¿Dónde vives?

>and the native Sami.
Scandis were there first

>Since I moved here I have not seen a single asian person. Or Indian or anything.
>99% of the people I see are Scandinavian and the native Sami.
Lol give it time. I was the same only a decade or so ago.

Post vocaroo based thai twink

La historia de la inmigración española en Alemania es más antigua de lo que tú te crees. Muchos Gastarbeiter emigraron allí y se integraron sin una relativa grande dificultad, debido a la cultura y religión iguales/similares de ambos países. Que digas que en un país, con otros inmigrantes que cometen crímenes, violaciones... los peores son españoles como tú (en muchos casos con estudios) es graciocísimo. Lo peor de todo es la generalización que haces la verdad.

>¿Has vivido alguna vez en el extrangero chaval o sigues vivendo con papá o mamá?

Ich studiere in Aachen, bin momentan in den Semesterferien.

>Scandis were there first
Not in the north.

>Had 1 week, half pay back in Alabama..
AHHAAHHAHAA

>Que digas que en un país, con otros inmigrantes que cometen crímenes, violaciones... los peores son españoles como tú
Esos no son inmigrantes son Asylsucher imbécil. Además yo no estoy pontificando o sentando cátedra aquí, estoy dando mi puta opinión y mi propia experiencia y que sepas que la mayoría de los Gastarbeiter se volvieron a España y muchos de los que viven aquí de aquella época tienen un resentimiento enorme hacia los alemanes. En los años 60 los españoles eran los Kanaka de hoy, lo sabre yo que mi abuelo fue uno de ellos.

Yep, and the boss expected you not to use all of it.
If you were gone a week there was a real chance he would give you the boot once you came back.

Jesus Christ, is Alabama the An-cap paradise?

kek what was your work back home?

>Ich studiere in Aachen, bin momentan in den Semesterferien.

Kann nicht sein, Ingenieure haben keine Semesterferien

Kann man nur Ingenieurwissenschaften in Aachen studieren oder was?

>Jesus Christ, is Alabama the An-cap paradise?
It's shit if anything. I was patriotic when I lived there. Probably because I knew nothing else.
Chief of crew for a construction company.
But I still answered to the big boss. WHo was never there but had his little shittbag son giving orders on site..

Da kann man alles mögliche studieren, aber wr nicht nach Aachen geht um Ingenieur zu machen, der ist doof, weil da Aachen die beste Uni in Deutschland ist.

Still working in your field?
I know Swedes can be a bit shit to foreigners.

>Where are you from?

Ukraine

>What do you live?

Ontario Canada

>Why did you immigrate?

Better economic opportunities

I don't know. Italians are cool I guess

nigs

10/10

No we're full :^)

>Where are you from?
China

>Where do you live?
USA

>Why did you immigrate?
My parents immigrated when I was a child and took me with them

>Best immigrants?
Koreans. They work hard and integrate well.

>Worst immigrants?
Taiwanese. Every one I've met here still bitches about their cuck "country".

Pretty well integrated, I'd say. Lived in the US most of my life now. Been back to China a few times and there's no way I'd voluntarily live in that third world shithole.

>Would you recommend somebody to go there?
I'd say yes, but that's why we have problems with illegals and refugees right now.

>Still working in your field?
No I run a small grocery store with my wife (she had it before we married)
>I know Swedes can be a bit shit to foreigners.
They are actually really nice towards us Americans at least. Besides laughing at my horrible accent while speaking Swedish ;)

>tfw not an immigrant
feels good man. Honestly I imagine living here as an immigrant would suck hard. I would not recommend coming here if you're not ready to learn Schwizerdütsch (or whatever dialect they speak where you are). Also don't meddle with our politics. They're ours. OURS.

Also das wusste ich nicht. Welche sind die beste Unis für Geistwissenschaften Studien?

Hello expect me soon in Schweiz

>I would not recommend coming here if you're not ready to learn Schwizerdütsch

Always thought the Swiss hate it when you speak Switzdütsch.

Ich will nach den Schweiz eventuell umziehen aber ich habe ein bisschen Angst davor weil ich gehört habe, dass die Schweizer sehr unfreundlich zu Ausländer sind und das es ist sehr schwer ein job auch als Ausländer finden. Gilt das oder ist das nur Quatsch? Ich bin OP, der Spanier.

Ich studiere Biologie. Hör auf mit dem Bullying.

Then be ready to learn saying "Chuchichästli" correctly, dear macedon.

Bleibt da du scheiß Ausländer und lass Gibraltar in Ruhe.

Ich will (mich) in (die) Schweiz eventuell umziehen aber ich habe ein bisschen Angst davor, weil ich gehört habe, dass die Schweizer sehr unfreundlich zu Ausländer(n) sind und das(s) es sehr schwer ist, ein(en) Job, auch als Ausländer, (zu) finden.

Kann ein Deutscher bestätigen, dass das richtig ist?

Only for language learning purposes

Do you Fuck her in the ass?

El umziehen no es reflexivo, pero el resto tienes razón

Sie mögen Deutsche nicht weil diese in der Regel besser ausgebildet sind (und geschliffener Deutsch sprechen) als andere Immigranten.

Die Italiener, auf die sie herabsehen können, sind dagegen recht beliebt.

Y con umziehen tienes que usar nach como cuando usas fahren

No
Not yet anyway

Do you let her dad jack off in the corner while you Fuck her? Is she from northern Italy or southern Italy?

THAIED

Heidelberg, Tübingen, Göttingen, LMU, Freie Berlin

Spain really does hate it's mongrels.

Und Humboldt?

She's from Rome as well, Rome is it's own thing, not polentone enough to be northern and not terrone enough to be souther

Why?

british girls and cuisine

Huehuehuehuehuehue

Ahja, die natürlich auch.

>Where are you from?
Germany

>Where do you live?
Mardel

>Why did you immigrate?

because WW II

swedish people

boliguans

10/10
I live and fuck as

who cares

Spanish hipsters have a hard on with anything related to England. I remember when I was in Uni I had a group of friends who would dress like fucking mods from Brighton even though we were studying in the middle of Castilla, fucking embarrasing desu.

t. Moishe Shekelberg

sorry to burst your bubble but Roma is terronia for the northeners and papal state for the southerners
give that you're from Romania you're anyway a terrone for everyone

Didn't answer my other question..

Caput mundi fratè
Don't be disgusting

CHE pelotudo, ¿dónde dejaste la plata nazi gordo?