I just watched my girlfriend get absolutely pounded by someone else for the first time...

I just watched my girlfriend get absolutely pounded by someone else for the first time. I'd love to do it as much as possible. ama

Please tell me he rammed her asshole nice and hard, and facefucked her.

I still feel like I'm dreaming. Ever since she agreed my knees have felt weak and I've been rock hard all the time

He did facefuck her, but no ass, only mouth and pussy. But holy shit did he give it to her. I didn't know if she could handle it

Pics or op is a fag

How many times did he jizz, and where?

Why you to much of a bitch to fuck her hard like she wants? My buddy's gf has been cucking him for years with me because he is afraid of hurting her or fucking her hard cuz she has been raped. I come in and treat her like an absolute whore and she loves it. Assfucking, choking, slapping. She loves it and he won't give it to her.

I wish my wife knew I want to jerk off as she is banged! Can anyone tell her!

How big was the BBC

I'm posting pics. And no I'm not posting nudes. I used to but white knights are everywhere

How can I be Next?

He jizzed twice. Once in her mouth and once in her pussy.I think he could've gone a third time the guy was so fucking excited.
I do fuck her hard, but I'm no where as big as this guy statue wise. He was a football player.
I'd guess around 9 inches. He couldn't go all the way into her
I'd love for you be. Anyone who wants her really badly is at the top of my list like the guy i chose

have you ever seen your dad get pounded by another man? if not, you havent lived brother

The guy I picked had a huge boner for her all semester

Can we see pics of her pussy and butthole?

see

Fuck the whiteknights. Ask her if it's OK. If she takes two dicks up her ass while you eat ice cream...she's probably cool with it.

I like her belly.

Fag.

Do you live in Chicago and has she always wanted to fuck a manlet?

I highly doubt it since she would even send me nudes. The only reason she agreed to getting fucked was because I told her it would improve our relationship. Even then it took a ton of convincing.
You might like her shaved pussy even more
No we don't. Few hundred miles from there. No she's a find a guy and don't mess around kind of girl. This wasn't in her plans

She has a tiny flexible body that's incredible to go nuts all over

anyone?

where are u at?

College town in michigan. you like her?

You should let a guy fuck your ass next OP. It could improve your relationship and prepare you for the rest of your life all in one

yee but im in cali :/

Anyone have questions or anything? I'm buzzing over here
too bad

I grew up in a college town in Michigan. So what race was the guy who fucked her? How long did they go?

Cool, we love it here. It was a black guy. They went for about 45 min. He used her up. She had nothing left by the end

how did it come about? did she suggest it or did you?

what positions did he fuck her in? any more pics of her?

>once in her pussy
is she on the pill? iud?

how does it feel knowing you are a genetic dead end and she will never respect you again?

Did she enjoy it? Do you think she will want to so it again?

These pics have been posted before this is basically copypasta

I suggested it to her. She was dead against it, but I explained that I'd be there and it would be fun for both of us. This has been a long way in the making. Finally we had some drinks and contacted the guy.
Missionary, Doggy style, him lifting her up, him standing and speaking her legs apart while she was on her back, her on her stomach, her on top for a minute but he clearly liked being dominant. He kept saying holy shit what's happening. He couldn't believe it. He made plays on her for months.
On the pill. He filled her up plenty good

She really didn't enjoy it. It would take some serious talking her into it to do it again. She looked at me unhappily most of the time

Didn't happen OP isn't posting picks. True wife sharers like myself have no shame in sharing wife's nudes

how did she sound when she was getting pounded? did she like it?

please please please post nudes. shes so cute

also congrats OP. Trying to get my girl to do it.

She made high pitched squeals and told him not so hard constantly. It was insane hot to listen to. She groaned a couple times, but only when it was clear I was enjoying myself.
You have no idea how cute. Sorry it's a rule of mine. Good luck to you I hope you make it happen

I'm being totally honest here. I started by letting my gf cuck me, she wanted to have sex with this guy and I said, eh, why not, just let me watch.

It happened, I liked it but she felt guilty, she felt so guilty it became her obsession to give me a threesome with another girl.

We had this threesome with another girl, she really liked kissing her, so did I, it got me insanely hard. we're pretty much swingers now and holy shit do I love it.

post pics of her feet

Can you post pictures of yourself so I know the type who are into this? I am really interested in being a cuck-er and I'd like to get a better idea what a cuck-ee looks like

Will you come back and start an update thread when she leaves you for some new cock?

damn, sounds like he tore up her pussy. more pics please

He really did. She said she felt stretched out

Are you going to make her do it again, despite her not enjoying it?

I'd like to talk her into it, yeah

How do you enjoy that? you are probably autistic or kinda retarded

how old is she? 20? 21?

where do you live, and are you comfortable pounding my wife while I have my way with your girl?

tfw still jacking off into a pair of my ex gfs panties 6 months later. How humiliating is it compared to this?

very.

pretty much the same ha no just kidding this is another level of beta

more pics of her please

dude you can atleast make your girl fuck her girlfriend but this is just too retarded

Mofo op sounds like he has a hardon for the guy. What a fag.

LOL you guys I found a photo of OP's gf getting pounded.