I am confused, do the general Sup Forums's views allign with Sup Forums's...

I am confused, do the general Sup Forums's views allign with Sup Forums's, since b seams like a mess of fun nonsensical degeneracy something pol is against

No, b has a good mixture of left and right folks. Imo the right are more loud here but its not as one sided as pol

Politically, who the fuck knows with all the circlejerk. But all i do know, is that Sup Forums is infatuated with the fucking tranny ass traps.

Like, how many gay ass faggot threads do you need?

What's a "b"?

Don't forget fur and loli

Aproximately 1% of political opinions expressed on Sup Forums are sincere. The rest are bait and shilling.

Reply to this post or dead mommy will ded.

/pol is for nigger faggots who should be gassed

Shilling? Why?

Kek

As much as faggots like to deny it; Sup Forums is still the last boss of the internet.

We shape the culture of the internet. The internet shapes the culture of the world.

Like a week ago we trolled some fucking journalist into thinking the ok hand meant white power.

Normies suck the shit out of 4chans asshole and ask, no, beg for seconds. No matter who denies it nor how passionately they do so.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums would both vote trump again

Sup Forums because theyre, for the most part, right wing and pretty racist

and Sup Forums because Sup Forums always leans toward maximum chaos

Sup Forums supports all the radical shit in Sup Forums basically

Oh I get

Gay

I do a lot of cross boarding. From what I've seen Sup Forums is Sup Forums when It gets away from its wife for the weekend, gets hammered drunk, says whatever it wants and let's it's repressed urges out.

Poltards are kind of puritans

Fuck Sup Forums. Those fags might as well be ISIS with their anti-everything bullshit extremist conservatism.

I love isis

Okay, more?

More wat?

Take your disgusting aspergers pussy and fuck off already.

Op here I am not her

The goddess or the exploding camel cavelry?

Both Tbh