YO Sup Forums.. Come celebrate the death of my nemesis with me

YO Sup Forums.. Come celebrate the death of my nemesis with me.

A year ago, I was raped by a very popular rugby player of mexican extraction I go to school with. Took him to court but it was ultimately my word against his, I was an idiot and didn't report in time to get DNA evidence. He stayed at the school, I got a no-contact order and tried to move on.

Last night, my roommate asked me "fuck/marry/kill" out of everyone at our college. Naturally I said him for kill. I woke up today to an email from the college president announcing that he killed himself.

>kek is real
>I feel like I did this
>press S to spit on his grave and pour me a shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oyx2GKt9jZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u a male or female?

Fuck you.

Another one
youtu.be/Oyx2GKt9jZA

You should be beat in the streets like a dog.

You deserve rape.

you shouldn't have been such a slut, I'll bet you were wearing a tight little dress, and you could probably see the bottom of your shaved nutsack. how do you expect a man to control his lust.

Sage in all fields

>mexican extraction

ah fuck you

If this is true then Im happy for you.

Thanks. All true.

>I'm a man, for those asking. I was pretty drunk so most you probably think I deserved it, but all I'm feeling today is joy.

dude ur a faggot

..you think I might be? damn.

Reminded me of Rod Serling

Forgot the image

Congrats you lucky bastard, you're experiencing a feeling that i've been craving for years now. savor it.

tell us about the rape

One S for you.

Nobody deserves to be raped, unless its consensual

He dragged me back to his dorm room, pressed me up against the door and pulled off my pants. Forced me onto the bed and started fingering my asshole while he covered my mouth.. I only remember parts of it, don't actually remember him fucking me but the next day it felt like he had.
I didn't even cum, 1/10 experience

S

Thanks yo. 2 shots down. Normies on fb are "mourning" (virtue-signaling and attention seeking).

>mfw profs are all offering extensions in this "difficult time"
>mfw taking an ext. in one class because fuck them, if anyone should benefit from this it's me

Can you tell us his first name please?

nah

>dude assrapes you
>don't shank him the first chance you get
Something is seriously wrong with you.You are probably a faggot.

>my nemesis

didn't read past that, too autistic

guilty as charged. But, it turns out that wasn't even necessary..

Did he hang himself?

Uncle Snap Doge

fucking pussy. Dragged you? and you didnt pull your knife and stab him to spic hell??

spidie thead

I don't mean literally dragged on the ground.. But I was drunk and could barely walk on my own

Do you regret not letting him fuck you one more time to see if you liked it?

Reed?

nope. I'm in BC

Post pics of annihilated butt hole, timestamp it, then sharpies in pooper