Sup Forums: The text adventure game

Sup Forums: The text adventure game

"You find yourself in a room, with a window, a pull up bar, a rope, and a door. In your pockets, you have a rubber band, some gum, 6 cents, and a desert eagle."
NEXT COMMAND: ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ (Next post)

PICK UP ROPE

PUT DEAGLE IN MOUTH

You have the rope
[Tip: you can just say whatever, I'll draw it. You don't have to do it step by step.]

NEXT COMMAND: PUT DEAGLE IN MOUTH

I fucking forgot the picture christ

Take deagle out of mouth and shoot window
Then get out

damn it you foiled my plan

You try to put it in your mouth, but you're an user, the gun's too heavy.

Hang yourself with the rope on the pull up bar user can do

NEXT COMMAND: ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

KILL YOURSELF

fap, cum in hands, write with cum in window "HELP ME OUT" backwards, so it can be seen from outside

chew on the loose change

If you can't do then tie rope to deagle and swing it agains the window yo break it

you forget about th gun and bust the windiw with your head

You cant reach the bar FUCK
NEXT COMMAND: Chew on loose change

stick gun up your ASS

dammit /b im supposed to be working stop making me laugh

DUBS MUST DO

Stop browsing Sup Forums while you work you autistic lazy fuck or I'll tell your dad

bump

Tastes like semen and copper
NEXT COMMAND: stick gun up your ASS

no pls hes already mad that i took some of his money to buy a spinner

It hurts. A lot.
NEXT COMMAND: fap, cum in hands, write with cum in window "HELP ME OUT" backwards, so it can be seen from outside

Use your inhuman strength to pull the gun out if pooper and shoot the door handle

What dick?
NEXT COMMAND: Use your inhuman strength to pull the gun out if pooper and shoot the door handle

Uhhh... Open door and get out?

There's no mag in the gun, so it doesnt work.
You have a pretty clean asshole though, no stains on the gun.
NEXT COMMAND: Uhhh... Open the door and get out?

put gum up butt and make bubblegum farts

break window with pesky firearm

It opens up, and there's nothing there. There's probably something on the other side though. Do you want to enter?

RUN OUT SCREAMING 6 MILLION DIDNT HAPPEN

Enter backwards

The thought of entering the unknown is too much for my tiny user mind, sit down and ponder my usesless existence while crying

jerk off

LOOK

mY sIDEs

You walk in backwards while yelling"6 MILLION DIDN'T HAPPEN" like a fucking idiot. You see a light at the end of the tunnel, and it peaks your interest. It's cold over there though. You also find a small pool. A voice call's you in, and the water is nice and warm. Which do you pick?
You also find some

You never said that the door was locked, so I command you you to open the door

Moon walk into pool

You clean your asshole in the nice and warm water while moaning pleasurably, and then jump in.

FIND SOME WHAT??

Moon walk into pool of water

Back ward dive into pool

Take the rope back

You moonwalk dive into the pool. You try to clean your asshole, but it's perfectly clean. You feel powerful, like a god. You think you are god now.

Go inside the door

drown self in pool

Destroy Humanity

Use god power to give yourself a well endowed asian dick

turn on christian radio and experience ego supernova

drown self

Finish what Hitler started

You inhale, but you can breathe water. WHY WOULD GOD DO THIS TO YOU ALL I WANT IS TO DIE. You also give yourself an asian penis, but it's so small that you can't see it.
NEXT COMMAND: Turn on christian radio and experience ego supernova

HEIL.
Also, you try to listen to christian rock, but your radio freaks the fuck out.

Get out of pool and walk to the light with yoyr eyes closed

It's beautiful out in the light. You also still have your powers.

The light is too bright. Walk back into thr dark and destroy the entrance

jack off furiously

Create a city and fill it with liberals communist and Anarchist. watch what happens.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh look a butterfly AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NEXT COMMAND: Create a city and yadda yadda

You've created Paris, 1789

Cave no longer exists?

TAKE YOUR DICK OUT AND FLAP IT AROUND

No, it exists.

Eat cum

If we create life we'll have to be responsible for it. If we pursue other life we'll have to be responsible for the relationship. What do gods do?

Since when has Gods taken care of its creations?

Checkmate

trite.
If we're an all powerful being at this point then are we without needs/desires? We do nothing then. There are no more commands. We reached the end when we succeeded all limitations.

This ending sucks our godly asian dick. I just wanna go back to our cave of safety and break the window. That or create a boypussy to fuck

You go back to the cave. The window shatters into ten thousand beautiful perfect pieces. They wait in the air for you to command them.

The shards begin to swirl like debris in a small hurricane. Dirt and water from outside the cave funnel into the tiny hurricane. Inside it lights burst as chemical bonds are ripped apart and rearranged. Then its quiet. Standing before you is a...

what kind of boypussy u want?

You know it's the little things in life that fills me with such joy

jerk off with a polarbear

do they have thumbs?

yes.