This is Asia, my car pool buddy. I've been fucking her every day after school for the last month

This is Asia, my car pool buddy. I've been fucking her every day after school for the last month.

Show them titties

But not really.

She look like a middle-aged Lithuanian man.

She let me take this one on Tuesday

Tell us about it. I bet she likes it freaky

Right now she's really into dressing like an indian. (See pic). Then guess what happens?

Nice job OP but I gotta know how you landed that fine babe.

you make quiche

Her throw isn't very well grouped

>That bitchface.

Why you so angry. Can't get any ?

i did that with a girl for a month straight and it didnt end up well, if you just met her all i can say is.
you both dont know eachother well enough to be around each for that long and will prob fuck up and get bothered af by shit she do.
rip sex for me thoi had a fucking 9/10 girl face was good hip to waist ratio was so good i know ill never get 1 like that again.

You murder her entire family?

Close.

Right now she's into dressing up like an indian and playing dead. I dunno why it turns her on. She let me take this pic of her. She gets in this position and then she lays there while I fuck her. Needless to say, every day I look forward to the ride home.

>That thirst.

Kek

This story better go somewhere fast

Like nudes?

> every day i look forward to the ride home
can't wait to get home to ma sweet necrophilia

Her tits are always REALLY milky.

Wonder why?

Get on with it, faggot.

This girl is some kind of european. Russian?

Anymore pics where she looks like the first one?

Where is the ducking punch line you feg

I live in Nashville.

Nudes.

Do you know her?

Well get to it

why do you speak like a homosexual?

That's obvious,she's a psychopath.
I mean,look at her.
Her eyes says "Fuck me or I'll kill you."
Honestly,I think OP put himself in for some fucked up shit in a short while.

Sure.

Oh dear,I posted that before reading the rest of the thread,now I'm sure that OP will go take a tour to crazybitchland

I'd still fuck the shit out of her though

I would do it once then bye.
Trust me,crazy bitch ain't worth the trouble.

I am daily (M-F)

1. What's with the knives?
2. Why doesn't she smile

Why is everyone on this thread talking like an /r9k/ robot. It's creeping me out.

No ragrats

I'm gaslighting you right now

She does sometimes.

She's part indian.

timestamp or none of it happened

So what you're saying is that you're fucking this girl who:
- Throws knives
- Has a small child
- Was possibly raped by her father
- Likes to pretend to be dead during sex
- Your posting her pics online and telling everybody about it

She isn't hot enough for how badly this is going to end for you. I can't even imagine a scenario where this doesn't end horribly for everybody.

Indian= Knives stuck into trees?
Uhh

Let's find her Facebook and send her screenshots for the lulz. I wonder how she'd feel about OP posting pictures of her and her kid then saying she was molested and he fucked her while she played dead.

But crazy tastes so good, man.

Molested? Did I miss something?

I know right?
I saw it at her first pic but with the details I laughed.
OP is about to learn his lesson about fucked up women.

WHY WOULD ANY OF US GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF THIS?!?! SHOW US HER TITS OF GTFO FAGGOT.

Yes

He dropped a reference about her fucking her dad when she was like, 13.

Thought you were dropping a rape bomb

So we can find her and show her screen caps of this shit. I hate bragging so fucking much. No one gives a shit about your 4/10 psycho knocked-up fuck buddy.

No... Pussy tastes like pussy. And her playing dead during sex sounds crazy boring to me, but then again, I'm not much of a sociopath.

Good for you man enjoy it. Fuck buddy's are always fun.

Why ruin his fun, just let him do his thing. This is so insignifigant to us why bother?

Shit. Might have been that. He's vague as fuck with everything he says like some sort of robot. You try and decode what his ass means.

Oh shit. Nevermind. He deleted that post. Lol Wow.

>I hope one of her friend's sees this and she ends up dumping the guy
>he's the only reason we're not dating

Because, OP, you made a thread bragging and it's annoying to look at. Being vague and showing her off. Posting all her business online. Fuck you.

Proof?

I'm not OP

I'm not OP neither

Neither am I

You have never had to experience real life.

Maybe some day you'll grow up.

Nor I

Oh, I have. And faggots like you who show off their girls like this don't make it too far.
You might wanna change your ways, man. Remember. No one gives a fuck about you. No one. People only care about their selves. The less you brag, the less annoying you are. Food for thought.

You just proved why ranting to OP is pointless

Touche.

Growing up means NOT posting pictures of the girls you fuck on websites for teenagers to look it.

This guy is just a loser and a asshole. I'm not even sure what he's bragging about, this sounds like an absolute nightmare. I wouldn't fuck that girl for money.

I can understand how this situation might sound appealing to a lot of you who have trouble getting sex, but one day you'll understand.

;)

Who is this guy?? SB HERO?

Leliot Rogers. Look him up on YouTube and be forever changed.