What does Sup Forums think about this man?

What does Sup Forums think about this man?

Asian Eric Cartman.

he ruv you rong time!

best korea

He's an actor just like all world leaders. He plays a big role in the staged events that will lead to a NWO just like Bush Sr. Talked about

fpbp

thats me

Seems like he wants to be nuked

He is glorious leader. I want to marry him

The only person more deserving of a bullet in the balls than Trump

He's the only fat fuck in north korea. Pretty sad dude if you ask me

I applaud him and the NK government. They keep an entire country practically brainwashed into believing whatever they want them to. That's no easy feat in this day and age.

Yep. It's all an act.

Trumped!

>What does Sup Forums think about this man?

Psycho with bad hair, but North Korea, Syria and Iran are the only nations without a Rothschild based central bank.

So for that alone I would praise him.

Fuck the Rothschilds, fuck the Jews, fuck the bankers.

Reminds me of Chinese white cucks and highly developed men

Are you fucking shitting me, they're the worst at being obvious about it

Murrica brainwashes their masses and have been for so fucking long and nobody even notices

it's called being a comformist to the status quo, fuckface

he fuckin sux at starcraft, jk he's pretty gud and a cool dude

I think he's a modern day miracle, a man who doesn't have to poop or pee. Plus, he found conclusive proof of unicorns.

So true! America is worse than North Korea, and everyone but you is dumb because they haven't noticed. Tell us more, wise one.

what if they invented the way to not pee or poo would you do it, like have the surgery or take the pills or whatever?

He's a fat little baby who's so very close to having his country blown off the face of the map.

Wouldn't everybody? If you don't have to poo they can sew up your anus, and you'd never have to worry about prison rape.

oh please, if you starve people and dont feed them for months on end you can convince them theyre sea otters and they love to eat their own shit. give a gook some rice after a month of starvation, and they'll call you a god king no problem.