Hey everyone this is my collection of dragon dildos. I just took this picture. Your thoughts?

Hey everyone this is my collection of dragon dildos. I just took this picture. Your thoughts?

Which one is the best?

I want a grizzly bear dildo so bad

Nice collection

Nova is my favorite

Where did you get these?

from a dildo maker called Bad Dragon
They make the best dildos

What firmness is the chance? If I was going to get one I think I would go with it.

Medium. Most of my toys are medium, however soft can be good too, because that makes the shape able to better mold and fill all your curves and crevices i suppose. You should consider it.
But knots are really fun too. My chance is my favorite long one, my nova is my favorite in terms of shape, and my Rex is my favorite knotted one.

are you the faggot who thinks human dildos are gay but animal ones are ok?

How did your life come to this?

Why is it your favorite?

It's ribbed and fits me just right. It's fucking so fulfilling and has incredible sensations when i ride it.

I bet they thought, wow it would be fin to put stuff up my butt. Then they got a job and bought things to put up their butt.

OP here can confirm

Got a medium Crackers and large Rex since this.

I really like them.

Nice quads.

I bet knotting is fun, I like plugs and such, so I bet I would like that too.

Yeah. They look weird and boring as shit. I feel like i'm fucking a penis that's been chopped off of a guy.

but there's nothing wrong with fucking a penis that was chopped off a horse?

How do you care for these? Storage. Clean-up etc

What would you recommend for a 'beginner'?

I use it, then wash it with a disinfecting solution in the sink, dry, then store it in my locking container.\
The cumtubes will sometimes get cum lube dried in it, so before that happens, you use the syringe to squirt water through the tube so it flushes out all the cum lube before it dries.

Answer this first, do you know, or think you would like knots, big bumps, or smooth more filling toys?

I want to get a medium Roland since it looks like it can be used for both thrusting and knotting, what firmness would you recommend?

I store mine in one of these. As for cleaning I usually give them a wash with soap in the shower after a toying session. Ones with a cumtube get a few liters of hot water run through them. Everything air dries overnight then goes back in the bin.

If you've never done anal play before I'd recommend something cheaper until you decide you like it. Then if you do I'd recommend something with some smooth shaft and a bit of a knot or bulge. A small Crackers may be a good choice.

Cool... Um, probably something smooth, I guess, only used a small 'normal' dildo before.

Thanks. I'll check out the crackers... lol

Medium or soft if you're getting a medium size. Or medium or MAYBE firm if you are getting small or mini

There are gifs out there on the internet that show you flex and things like that of various toys of sizes and firmness to give people an idea of how firm it is.

If you've not tried something with a knot before, you totally should. It's a life changing experience.

For smalls or mediums, I'd suggest medium firmness. Anything larger I'd suggest soft, but some people prefer firmer ones.

What's with the tubes? Some kind of squirt attachment?

I just wash mine in the sink, towel dry it, then it goes stored away pretty much right away.

Echo is a fun smooth one. But take a look at the bad dragon toys page to get an idea of the shape of all of them, in terms of firmness and size, that's something you're going to have to figure out for yourself. But if there are specific feelings you are looking for I can give you some pointers.

Not to swap this to just about dildos. But if you are just getting into anal and don't want to spend the cash on a bad dragon(but if you have that cash they are nice).

This is a good starter one and is pretty cheap. "Ladygasm 8.5" Long Dong Silicone Dildo"

Precisely.
There's a product called Bad Dragon Cum Lubeā„¢ which is very thick and white just like real cum. You put it in a syringe and squirt it through the tube into your bottom.

That looks cool. Can't imagine fitting that in my ass though. I've only played around with a small 5" dildo before. How often do you get chance to 'play'?

Yep. So you can creampie yourself with fake cum

I was leaning towards medium as well. Didn't even think that there would be people who show the firmness and what not on video, just thought that people would tend to show them in use only lol. Thanks guys

do you have any penetrables, and if so, which ones?

yes

Depends on mood. Sometimes a few times a week. Other times it may be a few weeks between sessions. At my peak a few years ago I was doing it pretty much every day and could knot an XL Naga (about 11" circumference) with essentially no warmup. More recently I can barely take my medium Crackers every week or two.

I do and I have perry and it sucks. Way too fucking tight. If you're going to get any get one that already is gaping i suppose. Typically I just use Tenga Egg. I go through about one every 9 or 10 days since they get dirty and unpleasant to touch after a long time. I just buy them in bulk. Recently I bought a lot of 18, it cost me about $120 usd

I grind on rex during Steelers games

So fucking hot

What? I'm lost? Explain

Yeah I've got a Janine. I have used it probably < 10 times over the last 2 years. It's a lot of work to get lubed up and doesn't really do much for me. I've thought about selling it since I don't really enjoy it.

rex is the name of a dildo
the steelers are a football team
grinding is... you get the idea

what size

Sauce

How large are they?

Is this a false color electron microscope picture or satellite photography or somewhere in between?

>me

this video....

it speaks of so much loneliness

mah gawd

Please tell me you have a tumblr or something

>mah gawd
how's middleschool treating you, you fucking faggot?

Nah. Never saw the need for one.

what firmness is that nox

Well dang, where can I find your vids?

Damn, I guess I would just have a real knot inside me, that's just me though

medium

here