Okay so I get that the Black spider suit/symbiote changes peters personality and the way he acts but did he really have...

Okay so I get that the Black spider suit/symbiote changes peters personality and the way he acts but did he really have to start referring to himself as "nigger-man"?

Some of the choices in this movie baffled me, I honestly thought this was a bit much even from a guy like Raimi

It was essential for the scene where he infiltrated and subsequently carpet bombed that ghetto neighbourhood.

Did you even watch?

What I find strange is that Marvel made their Spider-Man exactly the same as Raimi's, except they turned him into a raging homosexual.

I thought the scene where Eddie Brock prayed in the church asking Jesus to kill all the kikes who had wronged them both was a bit more disturbing

kek'd

This is a really stupid and lazy meme. Fuck off OP

Reddit is the other way newfriend :)

It was obviously satirizing modern white culture appropriating black culture

These movies definitely had some shady undertones. They blocked out subtitles in the DVD release and dubbed over stuff but when I saw the trilogy in cinemas one of the running "jokes" was Peter muttering about how Jameson was "hooked nosed" and a "kike" whenever the man was disappointing in Peters work. Absolutely fucking appalling.

>Go the ashes of 6 million jews

>Would it be so dangerous to let Mary Jane know how much you care? I mean, you don't want her to get fucked by one of those welfare niggers, do you?

I know Aunt May is from a different time but I think Raimi went too far with this line. There were people in the theater who were visibly disgusted when she said that.

I'm gonna rub some dirt in your eye.

>nigger-man

R.I.P.

Kek

>Before we begin, did anybody lose a large roll of 20 dollars bills in a rubber band? Because we found the nigger that stole it

Raimi went a little overboard with the racism here;..

>This guy Flash Thompson he probably deserved it, just like Rodney King. But just because you can beat em up, doesnt mean you should. Remember with great power comes great responsibilty, something a nigger will never understand
Uncle Ben went a little far in that scene

lel

>KRAUT, AM I ?

Why did Raimi make Green Goblin a nazi sympathiser?

It always struck me as weird how this was okay domestically, but not internationally. I saw SM2 in Europe, and there it was

>Before we begin, did someone lose their 10 year old daughter? Because we found a bloodied condom.

Eddie Brock is the hero. It's to contrast how vile Spiderman is.

underrated post

>Here's the truth kid. There are 8 million people in this city, far too many of them are kikes for six million to ever have been killed. The holocaust never happened. People like us are exceptional because we know this
I cant figure out how this scene added to the story

What the fuck is wrong with Raimi?

Anybody who watched the ASM movies want to interpret the quotes as pro-Jewish propaganda to contrast with the Raimiposting? I want to hear someone argue that Harry in ASM2 was hunting for shekels.

>We could rule these subhumans, Spider-man. Or we could let them fight to the death.
I think it was more Reimi talking directly to the audience, more than him adding to the story.

The ASM movies didn't have any memorable quotes to meme.

this is really the worst forced meme ever

I think ASM2 had some parts. Like when Electro used his powers to play dubstep-dixie.

It turns out execs producing ASM meant the acronym as a subliminal message, because ASM is actually pronounced "asham", the Hebrew word for guilt.

Damn Raimi. I don't remember Uncle Ben being like this in the comics.

>No, he was homosexual. Aww, look at little faggy Jr. I raped your dad with a foreign metal object and he took it. You gonna open that ass up for me too?

Wow Peter. I know Peter was Nigger man at the time, but still.