250 000 EURO FINES FOR EVERY """REFUGEE""" NOT TAKEN

Holy shit why isn't there a thread about this at all times?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3573384/Hungary-accuses-EU-blackmail-introducing-fines-250-000-MIGRANT-countries-not-quota-refugees.html

The European Commission means to introduce a penalty of 250k euroes for every refugee a country refuses to take.

If this passes what can the V4 (and similar) countries do other than leave the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/05/prime-ministers-listen-too-much-to-voters-complains-eus-juncker/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Plumber
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goodbye, Europe.

This law was designed for Poland, you guys will take refugees, or debted into a Greece

>EU

>Take our shitskins or we will rape your economy
I'm loving this """""union"""""

That's both of our countries fucked then, polexit when?

This will spark WW3. You just wait guys.

Talks between countries will reach breaking point and the war will be on for young and old.

>takes hundreds of millions every year from other countries
>has to do something for once
>waahahaa so unfair

Fuck off

It seems the germs are on it again, it was too peaceful for too long it seems for them...
When will the ETERNAL KRAUT stop?!

>6
Get raped by shitskins or we steal your money... they say that to countries... how delusional and dictator can you get??

>Holy shit why isn't there a thread about this at all times?
we did
yesterday

You do realize that the price of that was 0 protectionism against countries like Germany and France, right?

Sure we got some money but at the same time we were literally colonized by foreign industry since our post-communist economy couldn't compete against it in any way.

>EU wants to force every country to take rapefugee
>if they wont take them there will be fines
>250k Euro for rapefugee
>Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Finland will say fuck you Merkel
>Brexit will happen
>Germoney will have to pay even more without sweet british bux
>meanwhile they will have to pay their own rapefugees
>german money will fly abroad
>Turks will flood europe after great deal
>germony wont be able to pay for all of this
>Merkel doesnt know what to do se she has only one option
>an hero
>mfw

Anyway this shitty union wont last long

Greece will be probably out in a few years and I think that other southern countries will follow

So any fine for not taking refugees is alost case if you do actually plan not to stay

CRASHING THIS UNION

>The European Commission means to introduce a penalty
I see eastern european nations using there force in the Council and fuck with EUParl and Commission.

Not to forget the ECJ lawsuit that will follow if the Commission uses some nigger tactics and like to frame it by existing law or programms.

>Nothing to see here

>how delusional and dictator can you get??

There are no brakes on this train, here's a good example:
>Prime Ministers must stop listening so much to their voters and instead act as “full time Europeans”, according to Jean-Claude Juncker.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/05/prime-ministers-listen-too-much-to-voters-complains-eus-juncker/

>Sure we got some money
>some
top kek

The EU paid you 67 BILLION € from 2007 to 2013. Switzerland added 50 Million €.

From 2014 to 2020 you are getting 105 BILLION € from the EU.

In total that's 111'050'000'000 €.

Now get the fuck to work you fucking lazy fat ass.

>stop listening to their voters

What's their thought process here? Who in their right mind proposed that idead and who was dumb enough to think it was any good? How the fuck do these people even become politicians...

Remind me, Poland (and Hungary) the reason why you are staying inside the EU?

And you think that was some charity money that was given because of solidarity and friendship? Are you that naive?

In the long run we would have been better off without that money, but instead with an actual chance to develop our own economy.

>Prime Ministers must stop listening so much to their voters and instead act as “full time Europeans”

>Instead they should listen to me

We need to fight this monster.

You arent even in EU, why do you care?
Most of this money goes back to Germany.

Obviously because they want the money. Before Poles came into our country to get money (steal cars). Now the money is coming to them. Easy life.

BTFO
T
F
O

>Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Finland will say fuck you Merkel
Except Finland just suggested that these countries who refuse should pay us. We've done everything to EU unlike the Slavs who are just free loaders.

The truth is that we got money for being border between Europe and Russia, for being a market for old German technology ( with shingles bad, but actually it gives us opportunity to buy tech that is obsolete in more developt countries, but innovative in ours) and few more things. We paid really little to the eu compared to what they gave us. Without it we would be on Ukraine level of development. But as it is in any agreement, there are benefits and there are obligations. One of then, according to eu law, is to take in any refuges. Who doesn't follow the law, must be punished. It's just one way to look at it, and surely not the best one, but I wanted to show the problem from eu and Germany perspective

That's a lot of fabric

And how the fuck are we supposed to keep them here?
Reopen good ole instalations in Auschwitz and so on?
They won't fucking stay here. We could take in 10 million refugees and they'd be gone in a week. They don't want to come to Poland, they want Germany, Austria, Sweden.

Not to mention that we aren't tied to Euro in any way so we can fucking default and nobody can stop us.

It's a small price to prevent crimes, rapes and terrorist attacks.

because even the lefties think it's stupidest thing ever to come out of brussel so no one really takes it seriously
>muh shekels
we'll take that meager change as compensation for dragging us into two world wars and leaving us to the soviets for decades, now those cucks can take care of their own problems

Why are you in favor of destroying homogeneous nations in the first place? Are you too cucked to say you don't want sand nigger and african nigger rapist?

>let me tell you about your country
I love how western babies tend to preach

that it is indeed.

but not paying is better.

The EU has started acting much more like an empire than a union since this crisis.

Based Hungary dropping the hammer as always

did Sup Forums come back online?

Germany is such a retarded cuck "country", we will probably give Poland 300k for every 250k fine they receive.

Problem is that if Poland, Hungary etc. don't pay, they'll probably take it from the aid money we still receive. You and for example Austria can dodge it as nobody can fucking force it on you.

>404
SHUT IT DOWN

>only have to decline 4000 arabs to be fined ONE BILLION €
This could easily bankrupt the Baltics.

Blessed move by the EU. No refugee should be denied access to Europe.

That was only a proposal. They changed it AFAIK.

>Poland was a mistake!

you leeched so much from europe, how do you think are you going to survive on your own

32 500 sandniggers just walked in here last summer. The quota for us is 1000 and we do fulfill it if the Syrians just want to come here(they don't). We paid for Greece's fuck ups. We always follow the rules unlike everyone else.

You think we give a shit about Slavs? This is war and battle for survival, it's payback time.

SOVIET REUNION

I prefer spending money on tanks and spaceships instead of shitskins

>mfw we force-colonize countries we didn't even go to, just by our mere presence
Stay mad, Carjacker.
You'll be part of our calliphate as well and give us your half-human slav daughters

Yeah I guess that's a power we have, being we were among the first countries to form what would become the European Union.

But our leaders are such spineless retards, it frustrates me so much.
There are so little people in politics willing to stand up against the Union and it's theocratic leaders.

How long until nuclear action is taken, birth rates completely cease, and foreigners to each nation are coined "fugees".

Pretty much what I thought too. Even if this goes through they'll deduct 250 from the support and then increase it by 250 because [excuses].
It's just pretty disgusting to talk about the support as some sort of act of god, they caused all the economical problems for us. If they try to mend it then good if not they stay as the massive assholes they have always been.

So what you're telling me is that we shouldn't take a single one since the fine is lower then what they're gonna leech off of social security?

why does he have a southpaw stance? are all poles lefties?

Yes.

>And how the fuck are we supposed to keep them here?
>Reopen good ole instalations in Auschwitz and so on?
Now there's an idea..

I swear real kikes just come on here to post this kind of shit.

This slav thinks hes not western

>Reopen good ole instalations in Auschwitz and so on?
If you do could you then take in another danish 179 candidates for some "delousing"?

Western nations have a long history of fucking us over and pretending like they're helping us why we are fucking ourselves over.

Give me one reason Romania should stay in the EU
>MUHH SHEKELS
Romania absorbed little over 12 billion is 12 years of membership on the otherhand
Industry was fucked when the markets opened because we couldn't compete with imports
Foreing investors are evading tax via tax havens so billion dollar investments and profits are made without a single contributoon being made to the gov and we can't fight this because EU law considers it a breach of free EU market
There is a huge workforce drain thus tens of millions lost in tax and a crisis of labour
The fucking Austrians are forcing our hand and keep fucking buying all the available wood and farmland leaving people dependant on wood for heating out of luck thus forcing the state to release more wood for cutting, we again can't fight this because muhh free market
We are flooded by imports, we export meat at a low price, they proccess it and sell it to us for a fuckload more because they bought and killed all the processing factories
Fucking EU, these are just off tge top of my head

This isn't hard.

Germany actually wants you to follow in it's example.

just accept the refugees, set up 'camps' for them, where they can work for small amounts of money and sustenance, and have to clean chambers as a primary occupation.

The funniest part is this... the refugees DONT WANT to go to Poland. They will run back to germany lmao.

They want free gibs me dat, not actual citizenship or acceptance or anything.

if you think you had a worst deal than us you are wrong we are on the same boat

Going to screencap this and post it every time some retard makes the claim that Eastern Europe is just leeching money from the EU.

Western EU countries profit a lot more than we do from this relationship.

Fucking Intermarium Union when?

How long until the EU formerly collapses and disbands?

Thanks for tipping the scales in favour of Brexit once more m8s.

When interests actually align outside of "EU BAD", which is never.

This desu senpai. Some idiots see those shekels and instantly assume it's good for our economies when in reality it just forces us to be dependent on them. Honestly I'd rather be in an union with the slavs around and you hairy assholes than with gercucks and frogs.

>The funniest part is this... the refugees DONT WANT to go to Poland. They will run back to germany lmao.
that why eu wants to give them gibsmedat equal in every country. Genious

Yet somehow there are Carrefour supermarkets fucking everywhere in Poland.

What Polish companies operate in France? Oh right, none.

We hold a referendum in Sept against the quotas.

>agree on the proposal
>build lots of refugee camps right at the border of Germany
>take every single refugee refused, receiving 250k for each
>"wait, they escaped again? how could this ever happen?"

maybe not polish but there are other countries in eu you know

Surely €250k is cheaper than actually taking a rapefugee into your country?

I am betting on eastern Europa - y'all are hopefully gonna rescue us from our insane political elites.

"Polish plumbers" are used as a meme by our political leaders. see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Plumber

>tfw only us and 3rd world slav countries are against this proposition

WHEN ARE WE LEAVING THIS SHIT UNION

probably yes, also less rapes.

join our economic union they said

it would bring prosperity they said

They're already whining why build all the refugee camps on the austrian border. Well have a guess why, these fucking idiots.

Of course it is.
The refugee and his family will cost that in benefits per year.

EU DISINTEGRATED WHEN
EIREXIT WHEN
IRELAND AND EASTERN EUROPEAN ALLIANCE WHEN

actually we are more 2nd world. Also you are on different terms in eu as far as i remember, so you cannot do much.

It's 250k for EVERY SINGLE refugee.

That would so cool, I'd throw my Russian passport off.

They said Denmark, Britain and Ireland have the right to back off this deal anyway.

We can't do this alone, We (V4) need more countries to stop them.

I don't think it can pass. Also, has Juncker completely lost his mind?

it's still less than what we would pay if they stayed honestly

fuck

If Brexit actually happens, it would take just one more crisis and EU collapse would be inevitable.

Yes. Each one of them cost a lot more than that in a year.

That picture was taken in Dublin to my shame but fortunately we have voted in right wing governments that only care about money and we have unemployment. In addition to this Ireland and the UK are exempt from this schengen bullshit.

No refugees will be coming here except in the most token amounts.

Quota for Poland is like 8k refugees which makes 2bil Euro. We can't fucking pay that, period.
We WOULD be able to pay that if someone didn't plan to spend so much on gibsmedats, but as it is now we can't afford it.

>The UK and Ireland can opt out of asylum policies, and the British government has already indicated it will not take part. Denmark is also exempt.

>Under the fresh proposals, if a country receives more than 150% of its annual "fair share" of asylum seekers, the relocation scheme would kick in.

nah if brexit happens eu instantly collapses

its actually Merkel's idea. She said yesterday or so that its sign of loyalty. fucking whore

And this is still less, I am not kidding user. I am not a fan of this decision (although it will help the eu sceptic parties) but it is cheaper to pay the fine. And it's also safer for your people (no isis and no rapes)

of course noone's gonna pay, I'm just saying that they're right, a rapefugee costs way more than that amount

Yes. It's amazing, really. This will cause giant fractures in the EU and they'll blame Putin for it, you'll see. While I bet poor old Vlad is currently staring in disbelief at Brussels' stupidity.

How the fuck do you spend 250 000 euroes per YEAR for ONE refugee?