What insecurities do pretty girls have?

Not staying pretty as they get older

here we have an ugly chick ehh

kill their parents and they are insecure

telling them they're not pretty

pointing out whatever flaw they have

parallel parking

That their insta won't get enough likes

>What insecurities do pretty girls have?

All of them.

Not being liked for something other than their looks.. they always hear how hot they are.. but that's probably all they hear.

If they were smart enough to know they weren't smart, they would be insecure about their intelligence.

They fear being perceived as dumb or shallow.

arm fat

women hating circle jerk

cuck

Aging, and losing the thing that others define as their best feature.

*getting old*
*getting fat*
*getting lines on their face*
*getting ignored for the younger girls*
*realizing that people only liked her because she was pretty*

This made my day

mental illness issues

getting old is the top of the cherry but is nature thank god men get more succesfull with age

I know it's from reddit originally, but I got it from a ylyl thread here. I'm not cancer, I swear.

nice one.

It's surprisingly easy to just fill them with that slight amount of doubt, that maybe they're not as hot as they thought. Every attractive girl has that worry somewhere in the back of their head.

Just hit them in the "over-flattering camera angles" and "shadows and makeup," and most will buckle like a house of cards.

"How many guys should I friendzone today?"

Attractive people get with attractive people. That's just the way life works. "The friend zone" is just a myth from girls not being assholes about rejecting ugly/ creepy/ disgusting guys, and those guys not catching the hint or not realizing how awful they really are.

usually anxiety, sleep problems, hating one random body part that makes no sense

That their bf will post nudes on chan. If not they should have. Pic related

How many stars are in the sky? Same question.

"How many nice and naive, but not so actractive guys should I friendzone today?"
Better?