The coming civil wars

This is what's going to happen.

So we all know ISIS said they are coming with the flow of refugees, establishing themselves in the ghetto's and are recruiting Islamic youth born in Europe, right?

Now, the flow of immigrants isn't stopping.
The media is just reporting less on it, however, sources say that the flow through Libya is increasing again.

Now Greece will simply let them through, because they don't get enough gibsmedats from the EU. Macedonia will try to keep them in for a few months, but most will be let through.

So there is no end to the mass-immigration, it is simply going to continue. More and more rapes like this will happen and less and less will they be able to hide it.

Now, another terrorist attack is inevitable. It can be today, tomorrow or in a few months. When it does happen, anti-immigrant parties spike everywhere in Europe.

Because of this, the feelings of already born-here immigrants, such as Moroccans, are hurt, and they will be more prone to terrorism, because they are huge faggots with low IQ's, and they don't ''feel accepted'' enough and never did.

Now nobody knows how many ghetto's filled with Islamic recruits are there already. But that's not a problem. They only need a few 100 active terrorists to start there coming, civil, wars.

Why ? It's simple, these terrorists will simply detonate a huge bom, most likely a dirty one, somewhere with lots of people. Hundreds will die. Others will simply start shooting up people in the streets, that's what they do.

Meanwhile, the influx of immigrants doesn't stop, Europe will probably have close to 50 million North Africans by now (born here and those new.)

Now, because of large terrrorist attacks, somewhere, native European groups are going to snap. There will be a ''kristalnacht where hundreds of refugeecenters are simultaneously burned down, and immigrants beaten up or even killed on the streets.

This in turn, will cause massive anger among the already established ~50 million North Africans & Middle Easterners, who
sudenly stop feeling ''European" and will join their bloodbrothers against the violence against immigrants. Because the
EU government is so politically correct, the backlashes from native Europeans will give the EU dictatorial control.
Because, as you know, they think white violence is worse then immigrant violence.

More and more clashes will happen, and civil unrest will rise higher and higher. There's going to be huge riots
and clashes. The hotspots will be in France, Germany and Sweden. It will be so bad that the EU will
install martial law & national armies will be forced to protect the immigrants from violence of native Europeans.

The European soldiers, however, is going to be feel so incredibly betrayed by their own governments,
because they are forced to protect the immigrants, and not the native Europeans.
Many European soldiers will not be able to do this, so they will join the Native Europeans & stop protecting the immigrants.

Meanwhile, there's going to be massive firefights in the ghetto's, with lots of firebombing and killing everywhere.
There will be lots of looting and criminality will rise. The tensions will rise everywhere.

Because of this, Eastern European pro-white, pro-European militia's will go to Germany & France & Sweden
and start killing the immigrants. Think about AZOB and those kind of right wing deathsquads who will start ethnic cleansing.
The native European militaries will be forced to kill those militia's, but many cannot do so and join them instead.

Now we have entered the civil war.

good thing everything this guy said didn't come true

enjoy europe

bumpity

Didnt come true.
YET.

I'm Concerned about this

why?
its going to be grand
deus vult

This is just the wishful thinking of somebody who sees his culture slowly dying.

I get it, you'd rather see a confrontation that your side will probably win. It will be costly, but it's better than slowly withering away.

But it is very unlikely to happen.

The people are too pacified. You will deny what's happening until it's too late. Seriously, your women are literally getting raped, and your response is to give money to the men doing this, and allow more of them to come.

You are like a guy who has been punched in the face repeatedly and is saying "if you keep hitting me in the face, I'm going to fight back". Sure you will Piet. Keep on dreaming. You should have fought back when the fight started. That you haven't by now clearly shows that you never will.

What the fuck was happening to Sup Forums, nothing worked.

HI CIA

And who the fuck are you Nippon? What makes you think you know whats going to happen here?

Obviously I'm not a nip but just someone enjoying a vacation away from the daily reality of my country going to shit.

>It's simple, these terrorists will simply detonate a huge bom, most likely a dirty one, somewhere with lots of people. Hundreds will die.

I'm having a hard time believing this actually, because it is not that hard to blow up a crowded place. There are thousands of low-security sports events all over Europe every week, yet the terrorists haven't come up with the idea of putting a bomb under the seats.

>The people are too pacified. You will deny what's happening until it's too late.

But it's never too late.

The kikes were chased around, killed in droves and still managed to rise again after two thousand years to reclaim what they think is their clay.

Not that it'd ever go that far, because once you reach a critical threshold of people who don't support your western ways the gibs magically dry up, and the begging hands don't have jack shit to rebuild on.

Put another way, the blacks in the US are always talking in race war terms, but if it actually came to that, who do you think would actually win, even if the populations were equal?

I think you're wrong. The lefts narrative has dissolved. Donald Trump has set the stage for the entire Western world. The pacification is waring off in the populace. You are right that the current governments are completely pacified, but the people will only take so much before they overthrow the current system for a new. How can you not see that the fire is already here? That every single day our side grows as theirs withers. We are a new age of the West, not its extinction.

>going on vacation
>visits Sup Forums

>judging

I do it to desu

The saddest part of all of this is that whenever European countries even start the first signs of civil wars besides their SJW cucktests we'll never actually here about it. That shit will be shut the hell down from every receiving any sort of attention faster than you can blink and you know what every western country including the US will do it's best to make sure no one ever hears about it so they don't have the same potential problem on their hands.

The most you'll hear about is potential, "violent protests" or they'll call it terrorist attacks and blame a new terror group for it.

Civil Wars are scary shit and when you actually do research into how bad it was even during America's you'll never wish for one. It's literally a fucking meme that Sup Forums and stormfags keep trying to meme magic into reality without understanding the consequences.

I have to point out that the entire concept of a dirty bomb is bullshit. The amount of radioactive material you'd need, combined with the explosive yield you'd need to distribute it effectively, in order to paralyze an entire city basically comes out to "an actual nuke."
What'll happen is they'll put some "radioactive material"from stolen medical scanners or something into the bomb and blow it up in a city's center, and the material will cause that one street to be slightly more radioactive than normal for a few years. The actual bomb will kill more than the radiation.
Of course, they're a TERRORist group, so they'll make a big deal of it to scare people.

>ever receiving*
>you know that*

Sorry for errors just woke up.

>not understanding how terrorism works

Imagine a very small dirty bomb went off in a public place. The mere fact of terrorists having access to radioactive material and hurting people with it, no matter the scale, would cause fear. It would be very effective.
However, I don't think it will happen either, because this They are just not doing it for some reason.

I said that they'd try to make a big deal about it.
Also, the reason they don't attack more is because ISIS only attacks Europe after they suffer major military defeats, or a series of them. It's to distract people and project power. They probably can't coordinate a lot of well placed attacks.

I calculated the time between major terrorist attacks. It is about 5 months, but the time is shortening with every attack. Since we had the Brussels 1-2 months ago, I say we will have a major terrorist attack some where this summer, if my calculations are right

Who cares, they will do shit against big citys and they are infested with liberals anyway.