How do I get my girlfriend pregnant while she's on the pill?

How do I get my girlfriend pregnant while she's on the pill?

Ask her to stop taking it

Carefully.

antibiotics can mess with how the pill works sometimes leading to pregnancy.

She knows all the usual things to look out for I'm looking for a under the radar move

very convincing placebos. with a bit of googling u can find some that look just like birth control.
you can even buy stampers for pills if it even has an insignia.
when shes asleep, and its out, say u spilt water all over the package, and some got wet so u emptied them out into another container of ur choosing, and throw the real ones away. after abt a week of taking the placebos shell b fertile again.

Feed her grapefruit.

That's a good idea but I feel like she wouldn't buy it she's not dumb

Wht do u want to pregnant ur GF user?

digits of truth maybe
i heard this too

It's not really having a kid it's the fetish part of unprotected sex, there won't be a kid we agree morning after pill and such would be used

Fuck you lier. Ask to stop taking

What??

lol wut? kys faggot.

Whut?

There is no intentions to have a kid or full term pregnancy , we have agreed that we would get rid of it aslong as it wasn't too far along , our sex life lakes and I'm trying to find something to make it worth while , it's just the fun of risk sex that I'm buying

but if you know their is no kid in the end where is the fetish? are u retarded

Ok fuck it's a personal thing , I like pregnancy risk sex and you like dick , agre to disagree.

i feel like your the sorta guy to ask her to not take the pill then fuck her in the ass anyway

No, I'm looking for a answer to the question not a retarted b convo, I'm trying to save a relationship not answer my b shrink to why I feel this way or if I really want this

Somebody help

Sleep with another man.

Sounds good how about a straight answer ?

You don't get how the morning after pill works, do you?

Don't fuck with your girlfriend's hormones. A morning after pill is basically the equivalent of multiple doses of her usual pills. If you fuck with her birth control and then tell her afterward to get a morning after pill she's going to be super pissed since that's a trust-violation.

You have to keep it covert and knock her up properly you dumblefuck.

I know so what's the plan mr.know all

Slip her some penicillin for a few days.

Doesn't work

jesus christ.

do you drop your load inside her every time you have sex?

there's a ~.5% chance of her getting preggo even on the pill

so how about this:

read up on how to have super sized loads that are super fertile and pretend you're gonna get her pregnant instead of violating every right your girlfriend has

jesus mary and christ on a bicycle

Where's the fum

Be on top. Faggot.

Will do good advice

What does she look like?

Has a nose two tits and a vagina , why?